Fine, have clairaudience (clairaudience bootcamp thread)

Hi @Maxwell , try saying in your mind what you hear and sense in detail, see if you’re hearing spirits better

2 Likes

Satan and sons do enn chanting that sounds less creepy, but I like this because of the creep factor keeps me awake.

2 Likes

I’ll try this.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight said that chanted it for 5 mins and made his head dizy, so take it slow, and be hydrated, as with any of these binaural beats meditations

5 Likes

Okay!

So, I’ve created a playlist with the videos we shared so far!

I’ll try to keep adding more as we post so that it’ll be easier for us!

9 Likes

About 5 minutes in my forehead had a little pain but I’m gonna push through and focus on my goal.

3 Likes

Thank you! You’re a good help!! :))

1 Like

I’m interested and while practicing to hear the silence my ears are having a feeling of pressure. It seems interesting.

3 Likes

I was going to do it for myself anyways so I thought I’d make it public!

Also a book recommendation: Spirit Relations by Bill Duvendack. He touches on a lot of what you’re already doing and some other stuff. I like it a lot!

2 Likes

I can less hear things but more see the words in my spirit sight.

2 Likes

Does working on the pineal gland help to improve psychic senses like clairaudience?

2 Likes

I would work on the chakras, a list of chakras to work on are above! Keep at it!

1 Like

No major updates on my progress today. Living my best life. I feel that there will be more significant announcements tomorrow

2 Likes

Update, Day 3: You guys have been slacking!

Truth be told, I didn’t actually do anything today but I still got results.

I sat in a quiet, dark room with no noise and with hardly any focus or intervention I heard the vibrations. They’re rather grounded! It was natural for me, which is really good! I think it was this video Clairaudience Frequency - World's most powerful binaural beat! - YouTube along with the chronos booster

You signed up for a bootcamp, not a country club! Whip crack
Get back to work!!

5 Likes

Duuuude

Update: I asked Archangel Michael to protect the house and an imposter was posing as him (guess who I needed protection from). I immediately suspected it wasn’t him when he told me to “do it myself”. I locked him in the house and forced him to tell the truth, he attacked my energy I could feel a sinking feeling in my heart. It wasn’t him. I told him to leave, and called up Archangel Michael. It was him this time. I asked him to protect the house and he’s just like “Okay, sure!”

Now, relevancy. I felt the walls begin to vibrate and I hear them vibrating clear as day right now. I was right yesterday, my clairaudience is way better! I also feel safer energetically.

It works! You just have to keep doing it!!

3 Likes

Rock on Awesome Max, Rock on!

1 Like

I have been keeping tabs since you started, id like to join and improve with you

Love the energy dude

3 Likes

Im fairly new, about 8 months and i still havent heard one noise, i do however feel presence, i was contented with just saying my wish and just getting on with myself but i still havent clearly manifested alot of spells, some did work but coincidentally. I want to develop clairaudience to hear them and truly feel the “psychic” experience and find inner peace with myself. I have tried kundalini awakening for 3 days now and i see some improvements like body statics and light to medium twitching all over my body. I also feel strong points when i meditate on my Anja and Crown, Today i meditated for what seemed like 3 hours then fell asleep, i felt the serpent crawl. I will try evocation tonight and see if i can hear them now that i cleared my blockage and alighed my chakras

2 Likes

I definitely haven’t been slacking lol. I just for get to post my results. So far its just crazy ass dreams and when it’s completely quiet I heard the vibrations you were talking about. I started finding some random instrumental music I liked and listed for one intrument for the entire song. Hearing wise I haven’t tested. But I woke up last night to a video of Mepsitahl possesion video on the playlistand thought someone was talking to me. I was freaked out so I turned off the video and went back to the binaural beats. I woke up and researched the video of the possesion and I kid you not I heard completely different words. I cannot remember anything but I know when I woke up I wasn’t hearing the video. I believe that someone was talking to me. Maybe Mepsitahl? I’m not certain. I’m not gonna say I know for sure that’s what happened because I was half awake.

2 Likes

it’s been about the same for me, I admit I’m a baby mage, only in power not knowledge.

4 Likes