A sporadic ringing in my ears in varying frequencies

Hey there. Already tried the magnifying glass -and I couldn’t find any topic about this. Before anything else, I am not experiencing tinitus - where there is a constant ringing in your ears all the time. However I do at times for no reason really when I sit alone hear a very high pitched ringing noise, similar to that you’d hear when you turn on an old boxy TV. Sometimes that frequence is lower then it has a more hollow sound but it’s louder. This is even more intense after rituals or evocations or when sitting in complete silence, I know that when it becomes quiet enough you can hear a ringing.

I know that I have read somewhere that ringing in the ears could mean that some of your dormant abilities, usually creative ones, are awakening. However I barely remember the context so my question to you is:

1. what is your take on the above.

2. Have you or are experiencing/experienced something similar?

1 Like

How do you know it’s not the sound of silence?

1 Like

Could be, I am not ruling that out either especially when I sit all alone at times. However it’s a little odd that it flares up when the TV is or music is on after a ritual or magical act or even before anything like that when there’s background noise.

Up to read a few pages?

2 Likes

Sure thing hang on.

We just had a major coronal mass ejection. That can cause ringing in the ears.

I hear it too. The more power i gain the more i hear it. I hear it louder in my ritual chamber, or when im getting a message. I hear during evocations especially or if spirit is just around more solidly. Makes me believe that the spirits exist in this tone, or that in some way, they are sound. The cell towers also emit a frequency that sounds different tho.

3 Likes

It’s a good explanation for when there’a silence and I agree with the text that through silence we find our way to god (our higher selves - heaven, hell, Nirvana, etc. ) but it doesn’t really explain when there’a noise that I hear the ringing. One half of the answer though have been uncovered by reading these pages, which where great stuff by the way! :slight_smile: What’s the name of the book?

1 Like

I should probably ask a spirit but your post confirmed an idea of mine, it’s about the same as the way laid it out. Although I find silence to be a doorway to interact with them. @Chakraless_magick does your higher chakras buzz - sometimes very intensely when you hear that sound? I know my crown does at times.

I got all of these books from the Buddhist temple where I seek counsel from the monks there and also did offerings and chants. Some books were only for FREE distribution only. Unsure if you can get them…

2 Likes

Have the same problem. I have heard that it’s the frequency of Earth itself but who knows. 🤷

1 Like

I guess I’ll have to look really hard and deep for this information then.

Agreed, however this thread is still ongoing because I can agree with the first post regarding the sound of silence. All other posts have been great as well. However I am still curious what other perspectives there could be on this.

1 Like

Ive had the same thing happen when I feel the presence of different energy in the room. When they try to communicate I get a frequency going off in my left ear

3 Likes

For me it’s both ears. And the sound seems to come from the inside of my head then somehow transfers to my ears.

4 Likes

Same effect for me just in the left ear

Yes and at times my whole body

2 Likes

I get this too.

My assumption is it is akin to tapping on a fishbowl.

The veil being tje bowl, they send us info, if your unconcious mind isnt open enough to recieve it, whether it be of fear or bewilderment, then it comes in bleeped out or otherwise not properly transliterated.

But thats just my theory

2 Likes

Amazing find. Thanks for sharing this.

1 Like