Finally! I am a official licensed Mentalcoach!

I will answer your questions dear Daedalus.

Thank you for your patience beforehand.

Must follow my routine.

:muscle:

2 Likes

I do not have a thread about it that you could readā€¦

No it was a strugle between patience, discipline and for not leting it just go ,because it is my inate nature to let thinks slip after awhile, but made big progress on that part. And when i was there so many thinks came in at once 2 car accidents before i whas there, confrontation with my inner hurt self, the shadow. So much piled up sad nontransformed emotions that just bursted at the end of the exam outā€¦when i was to about to go home. It whas when i just for some seconds before my face, missed the train and had to wait for next three hours.This whas the last straw that broke the camels back. Like it was a infected wound who just wanted for so long to let all the stagnant puss to be drainedā€¦and it didā€¦it felt horrible but at the end of it i was much reliefed and lighter on so many levels.

I whas there for exactky 4 days to finish the practical master training of my license to be a mentalcoach.

No i am not originaly from Viena, but have many family members there though.

My ancestry roots are in Slovenia both sides of my family so safe to say actually by blood i am Slovenian.

But im born in Carinthian city Klagenfurt.

Yes when i am in viena i am overtaken by a sense to just drop all thinks put on a white wig and play for the rest of my life violin.or something like that.:joy:

I see myself in the near future as a refined cultivated masterfull Man who is a Master Black magician in his own right. Who has his shit together for once and for all, and can say fuck you to the once that said fuck you to me,and doing my own think, that is for real much bether in these times where inā€¦

Yes i am an artist, but my spiritual practices are number one priority for me right now so it does occaisonly be in the backburner of my mind, i do create thus, here and there many artforms and pieces, but not at the pace i want it to beā€¦

I do not know these guys youve mentioned.Enlighten me @Daedalus

1 Like

Congrats Bro on your achievement and I wish you very warm good luck in your future endeavors.
:tropical_drink: :black_heart: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hey old friend :blush: thank you very much! You are as allways apreciated from the dephts of my very being @scalarshot :heart_on_fire: :love_you_gesture: :zap:

2 Likes