Experience with Duchess Bune

Please post an introduction in the Intro thread and tell us about yourself and your magical experience. If you have been a lurker as you say, then you know it is a rule of this forum:

Hello,

Sorry about that…a lurker in the sense of just reading random posts. I apologize for skipping past the intro thread. I’ll get on that shortly.

1 Like

Bune appears to me with feminine energy as well and has been easy for me to communicate with through a tarot deck, as my senses are still developing.

When I did my ritual and invocation I asked at the end to communicate to me through the tarot card what the results of my working would be. I pulled the Queen of Pentacles, to keep it short part of the description is “A respected business person, this Queen may also be your financial angel.”

Pretty awesome tarot communication if you ask me, and I’m excited to see the results. Thank you Bune!

1 Like

last week was my first time working with Bune and all i can say is praise to bune and so far are pact has come to tuition

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Dreadius. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

She has appeared to me in exactly the same way! @dollarvaluemenu’s description matches the above picture, and she has also appeared to me like the women in the montage bottom picture.
images

5 Likes

I was thinking alot about Duchess Bune the last few day and dicided to do het Enn last night.

I offered her Orange Chocolate, Cherry and Almond flavour Amaretto and drops of my Blood.

She had a very loving and calm energy i really enjoyed her company but did not see hear her (due to medication).

I did not ask her anything to do only welcomed her and thanked her for coming and a little bit about myself and circumstances.

I didnt want to call her and start asking things but build a relationship first.

It was a really nice experience. I always though only real skilled practioners were allowed to summon Goetia Demons but anyone can if they do it with respect and love.

3 Likes

So today the Enn of Duchess Bune was playing in my head non stop and i even spoke her name out loud by accident.

I had a different kind of dream about her when i took a nap.

I just now i did the Enn of Exalted Duchess Bune to call her.

Again a very loving caring feeling from her.
Even though i cant hear or see her i know she came.

Today i gave her an orange, 2 different types of cake, glass of Red wine, raw beef salami and drops of my blood.

I told her i am sorry that on our second meeting i already have to ask her help for money.

I told her my whole story and asked for at least 500 euros extra and at least 1 buyer from my website both before next week friday 26th july 2019.

I have absolute trust in her and i already now she will do it because she is just amazing. She doesnt need me but i need her.

Her energy is just so amazing you have to experience it in your life.

This is my praise to you Exalted Duchess Bune and I thank you for coming and being so nice caring and willing to help.

I already thank you for fulfilling my two requests because i have no doubt you will do it in time.

What an amazing lady i love her already!

9 Likes

I must say i miss her today, the loving caring feeling she has is just amazing.

I just wanna call her to give her drops of my blood and see her smile :slight_smile:

What a lovely incredible women! Love her :smile:

2 Likes

I did the ENN again of Exalted Duchess Bunes.

Just missed her and wanted to show my love for her. Not to ask status of my request but to build relationship as i complete believe she wil do it anyway.

I gave her the as a token of my respect love and honour.

4 Likes

My public Thanks to Exalted Duches Bune she did it!!!

Last Sunday 21st of July 2019 i asked her to help me get 500 EUR before Friday 26th of July 2019.

So basically in 5 days. I trusted her completely was respectful and waited patiently.

On 25th of July i look into my bank account and a relative of mine out of nowhere transferred 585 EUR into my account.

Perfectly on time!!!

On top of that on 27th of July another relative transferred 150 euro!!!

Total 735 Euros !!!

What an amazing lady i love her so much!
I highly recommed her to everyone!

Proof of deposits (removed personal data)

4 Likes

Made me smile…

Hail Duchess Buné :raised_hands:t5::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

@Wicked Your responses made me feel warm and happy. Duchess Bune is a wonderful spirit in any given way and her warm and welcoming nature always amazed me. Seeing you appreciating her in that way makes me happy. I hope you will deepen your bond with her :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hail Duchess Bune! She is a very, beautiful, sexy, wonderful woman to me. I know she is helping me. I sure would like to see her and talk to her again. (In my lucid dreams, of course.)

1 Like

She has changed my life 360 also have altar next to my bed with belial and her hail bune

Bune has been nothing short of a great friend who has constantly helped me in life, without even asking her. Through some of my toughest situations I have been able to persevere and move forward like never before. Praise the Duchess Bune.

2 Likes

Hail Duchess Bune!

I can’t say that enough!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing

Hail Bune

how exactly did you work with Bune?

Doesn’t Bune help with business attracting customers or something like that?