Does someone here use voice recorder when summoning spirits?

My astral senses aren’t developed so I have an idea to use voice recorder when trying to contact spirits. Did someone here do this? If yes, which voice recorder did you use?

If you wanna use your phone, I’m fond of this app:

A voice recorder won’t usually pick up spirit comms in some way you can’t, they detect audio and some other frequencies but can’t pickup spirit voices in the same way as teleptahy and clair-audience, try this:

I cant see spirits also.

Well you probably want to work on that then, and meanwhile learn a method of divination, one like I Ching or Book Of Fate which give relatively clear text answers, and one like Tarot or Runes which rewuires some degree of clairsensory ability to get the most from the readings.

What is the book of fate?

1 Like

So i can use this method while trying to contact a spirit? This method will give me the answers from the spirit that I am contacting?

No, it will help you to determine a course of action, There is no way I am aware of by which you can get complete and reliable answers from an authentic spirit without using clairsensory abilities.

1 Like

I use a normal iPad or phone recording and sometimes i hear really random conversations or some as clear as day and some i struggle to hear I have noticed some friends can’t hear a dam thing when I can, I’ve also heard them say horrible things or nice things I’ve also noticed there’s a group or family following me from places to places
Im not sure if its a gift I have that i hear and others can not I’ve also noticed they can manipulate sounds so say example a tv in another room or someone talking or a simple snoring can be manipulated on a voice recording as them saying something completely different
Have you or anyone heard of this ?. I have stopped talking to them as much because certain things come in that are not nice and I don’t know who or what im talking to there’s usually a lot of orbs as well some grey some white, green,orange or red and some flash light lightening I don’t know if its me they attract to or is it everyone and they are everywhere but people choose to ignore

Welcome to the forum @Rebecca13!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

I can’t hear EVPs for the life of me. Not even when someone points out what it’s supposed to be saying, or I hear something different, so I’m very iffy about them myself. I think it’s mostly just pareidolia, some people are better at pattern matching sounds than others. I much prefer automatic writing or telepathy or clairsentience. I also don’t trust that tech is picking up what you think, because radio frequency (RF) targeting though house wiring is a thing.

Yes. This is a known hallmark of RF (humans) not spirits. Humans suck basically, and you can treat them as lesser entities not worth listening to.

I would say this is fun the the paranormal ghost hunters community, but in magickal circle w can drop this pseudo scientific technique and rely on our own intuition and gnosis, don’t use tech as a crutch. Your can use your mind anywhere, no battery required.

They don’t ignore them, they can’t see them.

1 Like