Destroying the old troll gods ( allah, Yahweh etc )

Now In the religions of Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

They have created their egregores that they call
" god ".

You know him the judgmental, angry, unlogical, sickening, baby killing, racist, homophobic, prejudice entity, yeah him.

Well in the system of creating entity’s such as servitors, egregores, tulpas, godforms whatever it may be.

Those beings can still manipulate the world if we look at Allah for example.

He is worshipped by 6.5 million Muslims not sure if I’m a 100% correct on that statistic I’m rounding it up but.

6.5 million people who read his prayers, who pray to him worship him give him all they have.

This in sense create a powerful being, a being that can actually effect this world.

Now as my first ritual ever I used a rite of blasphemy to separate my workings and my life away from these fake siking man made gods.

But theoretically they can still operate on what happens to the external even if i’ve removed them from me, they could still effect my life or others on different levels.

Isn’t it possible to create a entity with the same power that the other three gods have.

To destroy, fight or even defend us from them.

Since created beings can be destroyed what do you guys think we should do about it.

Let’s live in a world without the bullshit masacist gods and rise as the true living gods and claim back our world.

14 Likes

Already started my friend! :smiley:

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/sunday-9-11-2016-an-invitation/8399

Obviously the accretions of egregoric energy take a while to fully disperse, right now when people call on “God” and their intent is basically decent, they’re contacting the same Universal love and light that non-Xian healers use.

Seeking and destroying the various entities that gathered around this like flies round shit is a worthwhile endeavour, as is seeking out any strands of it within your own “reality tunnel” (for want of a better word). :+1:

13 Likes

I have come up with a ritual for this where I’d summon these man made gods, force them and contain them in their idols or books then destroy them with all the powers I have.

Also contemplating on a ritual to create a type of shied around the earth where these beings can’t enter or alter this physical world.

6 Likes

Like the veil?

I’ve been thinking of something like that, where I’d enslave him permanently.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s basically what i’ve been thinking.

3 Likes

I want him as a slave. Plus side is I won’t have to feed him the world does that for me.

3 Likes

Haha sounds fun can I come we’ll tag team on the torture.

I’ll call up the legions to play with the piece of shit haha.

5 Likes

Sure, I’d love nothing more than to tag team him lol

3 Likes

Haha dope man, @Lady_Eva you joining in on this beat down you did a good job last time now we can beat three of them at the same time.

2 Likes

lol it wasn’t just me, nor was it just one aspect, but I don’t like to link other people’s posts here because I can’t speak for them, anyway have fun. :wink:

4 Likes

Anyone interested pm me

TIL @Lady_Eva is a deicide.

2 Likes

That was almost a year ago, the thing where I go physically to places and can touch them slackened off for a bit, then I started working on it, pore-breathing light into them, and now it’s persisted, I’ve (re-)created an enire house that no longer exists in that form.

It’s some pretty freaky stuff and I suspect linked to this prophecy many people have, of various gods and demons becoming beings of physical mass and presence on the world.

5 Likes

What’s til mean

I’m loathe to sound like some battered old veteran but this is the reason the troll god originally refused idols and kept its true name secret, I think I covered some of that in the posts I linked above, that it existed in shells made from other forms.

So if you attack icons, you’ll be going after the spirits whose images it hid behind, and if you attack crucifixes they’re designed to draw the martyrdom and the pain (and fear of death) of the followers of the Xians section of the troll god’s cult, anyway I don’t want to kind of jump all over this but do your research regarding articles of faith and the full history of monotheism.

Even “the Aten” was originally a title of the god Ra.

I don’t want to get into a clash of UPG, just saying be aware of the historical contexts. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

TIL is an acronym which stands for “Today I Learned”

2 Likes

Luckily if one were to choose to enslave him, there are many ways around that.

It does make sense however.

The issue of reality tunnels arises there since offhand I can think of at least 7 people who were present when it was slain, in what I will respectfully call MY reality, and obviously churches and other places of worship wouldn’t just empty overnight - placeholders were put in place (this wasn’t just me and a few mates, many gods and ancestors were in on this as well).

So my dilemma, and what I’m trying to word without being a jerk, is that many of us have already taken this down, although obviously some connected entities are still around, and my concern is that since its institutions are still standing, attempts to kill something that has already been destroyed may result in those placeholders, which are important, being removed or damaged.

If I replaced (insert name of unpopular dictator in third world nation) with an imposter, killed the original, and slowly began changing the system WITHOUT the problems brought if the guy had been publicly assassinated, and then along comes some hothead and blows away the double, it would render that hard work rather pointless, and another dictator would just ascend to the throne in the chaos.

This is my “UPG” if you like, insofar as I can’t provide polaroids or whatever, so I’ll leave this here but make a serious request that you ask spirits what does and does not need to be removed, I listed the foremost ones working on this in the first of those posts and they might be a good place to start. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh my goal isn’t to kill it. I can’t​ enslave him if he’s dead, however ​the reality tunnel is still an issue. He could have enough support to resist me. So

Personally I think when one kills a spirit it just removes them from their reality until said person “reconceives” it by way of thought or etc.

Edit: think.of solomonic style binding. I am thinking of that route and keeping him alive as my trickster attack doggo, except I have a way of making want to do it.

1 Like