Sunday ~ 9/11 2016 ~ An Invitation

I’m warmly inviting any forum members who are personally angry at the troll god of the Abrahamic faiths to join me in an important magickal working, this coming Sunday the 11th of September.

This invitation extends to people practicing within all paradigms and at all levels of experience - the only pre-req is a genuine and heartfelt feeling of rejection, disgust, and/or anger directed towards the entity (or if you prefer, the thoughtforms and actions initiated under the Abrahamic faiths, and their many offshoots).

The Action

Although opinions vary as to the actual cause, intention, and perpetators of the 2001 9/11 attacks (and that topic’s beyond the scope of this post, or intention of this thread, to dig into), almost all credible theories of what actually caused the attacks end up laying the blame squarely at the feet of the desert troll god, which rejoices in blood lulz, and delights in setting its acolytes against both each other, and outsiders, for shits and giggles - or warfare, suffering of the innocent, and cultural and physical genocide, as they should more accurately be named.

We plan to use the fact that the “9/11” of this year (which, under the imposed current calendar system, also reduces to the number 9), falls on Sunnas Day, to work with the Black Sun, Bael, and sundry other spirits, to tear down some blockages, and eradicate more of the remaining traces of its corrosive influence.

And above all to break the “First Commandment” of “Thou shalt have no other gods before me” - which established and facilitated the truly vicious, enslaving, and life-denying nature of this entity, and from which all other ills have then been able to flourish, from the witch-hunts, destruction of cultural and spiritual heritages, right down into present-day fanatical jihad, and thought-policing.

I’ll keep the specifics vague, but we’ll be working with a combination of worshipping our OWN godforms, fully invoked; worshipping, invoking, and sacrificing to other gods (including our ancestral gods, which it has trolled hardest to try and remove around the globe), and also ritually desecrating artefacts (which we legally own) associated with this vile and verminous thing.

Anyone who wishes to join in, can strike back by performing any acts of magick that they feel most comfortable with (that don’t involve the use of Judeo-Christian, Muslim, Zoroastrian, or other monotheistic currents - probably best to stay away from angels as well, for the purposes of this work), or simply by lighting a candle or tealight with a loving reverence and honour for your ancestors and their guardian spirits, as these are the actions it has trolled hardest to attempt to eliminate, beginning in the middle east and then spreading north to Europe, and finally around the globe.

More hardcore work - tearing down energetic veils, evocation of godselves and enacting reality shifts from that state, evocation of multiple other spirits (to end the focus on ONE “deity” at a time) and more are very welcome in the spirit of this, and atheists and chaotes are also welcome, if they feel motivated, to use whatever methods work best to banish and dispel the thoughtforms and energy patterns embedded by centuries of suppression of human potential, under the heel of religious dogma.

Info

The takeoff times of the 4 planes involved in the 9/11 attacks are listed at this Wikipedia entry - regardless of background, those planes had to be in the air for the event to have been set in motion, therefore we will be using some of those times, adjusted for our location in Europe, to intiate the working.

This is a convenient “time here and there” calculator: http://time.is/compare

Other suitable times would be the 9th or 11th hours after midnight and midday (these may not match clocktime in your location, due to Daylight Saving time - our 9th hour past midnight is 10am on the clock in England for example), and also, the planetary Hours of Mercury, which you can look up for your location ahead of time at Astrology.com.tr.

Spirits we will be working with include Óðinn, Bael, Lilith, Set, and our own godforms.

I’d like to gauge what (if any!) the interest level is on this forum for joining in (though of course secrecy is always a legitimate approach in black magick), and I can provide some simple ideas for those who wish to get involved tailored more to your own systems and experience if anyone wants them, so, message me, or reply in this thread, if you want a piece of this action. :slight_smile:

Oh, and I hope everyone here is too sensible to need this reminder, but this is a magickal working against an entity, its structures and energy patterns, so don’t be an annoyance to human beings nor mess with any property you don’t legally own, regardless of their affiliations to the desert entity - that’s just being a jerk, and most of all, it’s not in the spirit of this working, and of ending its centuries-long anti-human agenda of bloodshed and fear.

9/11/2016 is about attacking the root of the problem, via the methods it has expressly prohibited, in formats guided directly by spirit. We’re here to tear down its remaining traces of infuence, and not mess round at the lower levels.

War on “God” - who wants some? :wink:

Edit on 09/09/2+1+6 to add:

The Demonic Duke COHZIER is an active guardian of, and facilitator for, this work - his information is listed in full here: The Demon COHZIER Who Stands Against The “Troll God” Of Abraham .

5 Likes

im lost on the time zone thing, numbers in general are not my thing…in the least bit

That’s cool - we’ll be starting in the early hours of British Summer Time time which is way ahead of (before) the same time in your location anyway, and the people I’m working with offline are doing various pieces of work at different times.

10am in your location, or 12pm (midday), or 10pm or your midnight, are all good times (these are the 9 & 11 hours, due to Central Daylight Time), and we will be doing the main push at your 06:59am, but that may be too early for you.

Or, this site will calculate when the Hours of Mercury fall, for your location, on Sunday the 9th Sept: http://www.astrology.com.tr/planetary-hours.asp

I’ve had lots of questions about this offlist and please keep them coming, if I don’t reply right away it’s because I’m either temporarily busy and just checking in quickly, or doing divination on what the most useful thing would be for YOU - so please bear with me. :slight_smile:

Some good ideas for anyone on the fence about this include making a simple offering to the souls of your ancestors and/or to the spirits they honoured, maybe lighting a candle, tealight, or some incense, something like that - it ALL breaks the chains laid down by the desert troll, and it ALL helps, directly, to liberate the future, for us and for generations to come.

I had someone challenge me by anonymous e-mail asking if this was something I threw out from boredom - FAR FROM IT, my commitment to work with an allied mass of gods, spirits, and now demons, to overthrow forever the enslaving god of Abraham has been in progress for many years, long before finding this forum or even going fully LHP - I’ve been posting about this on here dating back to 2013, although when I first joined, I had no intention of staying around for more than a few weeks so I never got into too much detail, but I covered some of the propehcies I’ve received relating to this in my post about Theogenesis last year.

9/11/16 is a spearhead event that’s part of a prolonged battle being waged, a battle that was initiated, and major victories won, years ago, and what we achieve on Sunday will play a large role in how speedily and how powerfully its remaining forms and energetic traces will be removed from our world.

So, this is neither a new thing, nor is it random, and the guidance I received for this came directly from the spirits, especially the ones named in the post above. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a lovely synchronicity! I’m in (and, like you, to me this is a state of having been ‘in’), and I’ll try to get back to you asap with something appropriate and useful.

To clarify, this is so synchronous with my heretofore private efforts that I’ll be able to share my own special blasphemous rite that I was planning for this Sunday anyway (the September 11 stuff honestly never ever occurred to me, though - go figure), so anyone who feels particularly stumped wil be welcome to blaspheme right along with me!

I’ll just have to type it out since I hadn’t planned to share my silly one-lunatic crusade.

Looking forward to hearing what everyone else will be doing!

My Version of the Ritual:

1. Eat a Massive Meat Feed the Day Prior.

2. Take a Big Dump in the Toilette on Ritual Day…this symbolizes the shit I dont give a shit about.

3. A nice big Royal Flush of the Toilette.

4. Take a nice hot shower.

5. Rinse and Repeat. I do this everyday actually lol. So basically I eat God and whatever else for Breakfast, lunch and Dinner and shit it out… flush and make sure my Butt stays clean by taking a shower.

Okay Biosynth, TMI a bit :o) but yay, do your HeinieMagick, it’s all good, intent matters more than form - Claidheam, I’ve had an amazing amount of PMs & e-mails ([email protected]) and stuff, so this is looking GOOD - because a LOT of people are fed up with this malevolent and anti-human little troll-fart.

Male, female, black, white, religious or not in other ways (I love my lovely Hathor, and certainly love my ancestral gods) - regardless, we’re bringing the storm to its nonsense this coming Sunday, and our work will echo for generations to come. NO, I am not bullshitting. :wink:

I’ll be working with a small core group of offline friends & family at home, a wider circle outside that who I’ve reached out to via this forum and the net, and every single magician, healer, and sage who wants to get involved can push through via honouring their own beliefs and values, and breaking down the lies of this pathetic little desert entity.

If you’re reading this and still dubious, I may be posting some more in the next few days, bear with me coz busy - and if this appeals even slightly, hop aboard, no time is too late and no commitment too light, simply lighting a tealight for your deceased ancestors this coming Sunday if that’s all you can realistically achieve is plenty, because this feeds a fire that has been smouldering for generations, and which is now in full flame ahead. :slight_smile:

I don’t know why anyone would be angry at Yahweh “the troll god”.
I am a former Christian, and I wasted a lot of time with Christianity that I should have spent being a black magician, which was my true calling. And it did certainly call me early on …
However I have nothing to be angry about, I wasted my own time not the Christian “god”.
Those who place hatred against “Yahweh” I think was misguided.

almost all credible theories of what actually caused the attacks end up laying the blame squarely at the feet of the desert troll god

I am not going to hijack this thread (and no one else should either!) by getting into theories about 9/11. However when it comes to “9/11 truth” I’ve been there, done that and bought the Investigate 9/11 t-shirt.
The “desert troll god” had nothing to do with 9/11 - in fact it is quite evidence that Left Hand Path black magicians were behind it.

9/11 was the largest, most sophisticated and most powerful ceremonial blood magick ritual ever performed - and it’s effects will ripple through the decades, centuries and millennia to come.

^This is something that Koetting agrees with (although maybe he might disagree about how powerful of a ritual it was.)

9/11 was when everything in this world started to go wrong, the blame isn’t to be placed on the Christian “god”.

War on “god”? God is already dead Lady Eva …
“god” is dead to me and is dead to the millennial generation - there is nothing to kill.

This post of mine isn’t to attack what you are doing - I just wanted to express how I feel about it.
I like that you are organising a mass black magick ritual - I won’t be participating though.

The people behind 9/11 are who we should be fighting.

[quote=“DeathWish, post:8, topic:8399”]I don’t know why anyone would be angry at Yahweh “the troll god”.
I am a former Christian, and I wasted a lot of time with Christianity that I should have spent being a black magician, which was my true calling.[/quote]

That’s cool - just remember that it and its emanations and cultural destruction would see you (and all of us) burned or hung throughout most of the past, and still to this day in some nations. :slight_smile:

9/11 was when everything in this world started to go wrong, the blame isn't to be placed on the Christian "god".

I disagree, but respect your views which were honestly come by.

War on "god"? God is already dead Lady Eva ... "god" is dead to me and is dead to the millennial generation - there is nothing to kill.

The Abrahamic god was the very first to place the concept that all its followers are equal, exactly like, and should erase the concept of tribal gods, of eradicating ANY kind of direct and experiential contact with spirits and personal power, and of choosing (or belonging to) an incarnation.

This goes way back when Akhnaten began to represent himself and his wife as virtually identical - she was, by all accounts, an amazingly beautiful woman, and yet he began to represent his body and hers as alike and to also (for the first time) place his “God” - the Aten - above him, as its sole “Son” - this condition continued through Xianity (where all followers of the Christ are brothers and sisters of equal merit and precisely alike in the eyes of “God”) and within Islam, it takes the form of erasing the feminine from any kind of public discourse (compare this with northern European folkways) and through wishing to spread this culture, anchored in the 7th century, across the globe.

(Insert Joker meme right around here- “Mention Judaism, and everyone loses their shit” - I’m not interested in derailing this magickal working to go that route, full of landmines and shit. Sorry.)

The marxist movement just picked this up, equality and (above all) hatred for any kind of difference or possession of personal power, a levelling greying force of anti-humanism, and ran with it.

It trolls, so it will set men against women, races against each other in pursuit of some warped equality and moral purchase, all of which must be approved by the core central idea of “God’s” will (the “God”) and later, of ideologies:

"Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’…"
Mathew 10: 34 - 37

Islam sets such a huge gap between men and women, makes their best interests SO different, that only one can be happy - marxism sets us against anyone who failts to fall for the reductionist idea that any and ALL power is oppression, and therefore #1 EVIL and #2 to be destroyed, as a moral impertative.

This post of mine isn't to attack what you are doing - I just wanted to express how I feel about it. I like that you are organising a mass black magick ritual - I won't be participating though.

Cool - what’s not for you, is fine by me - I will neither try to degrade your integrity nor attempt to slur you by association, ALL of which (I have observed in my own life) are favoured tools of the troll god.

Follow your heart. :slight_smile:

Yahweh or Tetragrammaton is the father of all the infernal spirits that many of us contact. IMHO the problem is not with the Grand Architect Of The Universe, it is with the piggish religion of Islam. Its kinda like “let us come to your country and demand that you protect our intolerant, violent, and misogynistic traditions while you give us welfare and asylum. By the way, let us also criticize your indigenous culture while we living as new arrivals in your country while taking advantage of your welfare system and cultural tolerance.” HATE that shit. They should have flagellated and crucified Muhammad instead of Jesus. Judaism and Christianity have actually enriched my magickal education through kabbalah, Rosicrucianism, and gnosticism. I am not even interested in learning anything to do with that asshole religion of Islam and supposed “mystical” teachings of sufis, if it all traces back to that dickwad Muhammad. As for 9-11, it was orchestrated by the white lodge (Think, why did that one building colllapse that was not even hit by an airplane…CONTROLLED DEMOLITION)

[quote=“Jahbulon, post:10, topic:8399”]IMHO the problem is not with the Grand Architect Of The Universe, it is with the piggish religion of Islam. Its kinda like “let us come to your country and demand that you protect our intolerant, violent, and misogynistic traditions while you give us welfare and asylum. By the way, let us also criticize your indigenous culture while we living as new arrivals in your country while taking advantage of your welfare system and cultural tolerance.” HATE that shit. They should have flagellated and crucified Muhammad instead of Jesus.

…I am not even interested in learning anything to do with that asshole religion of Islam and supposed “mystical” teachings of sufis, if it all traces back to that dickwad Muhammad[/quote]

With respect, you’ve changed your views here rather rapidly?

That rapid reversal aside, I respectfully say that you are naming the cat’s paws, who are anyway ALWAYS expendable to the desert troll god of Abraham (and Akhnaten) and failing to nail the originator.

“The Muslims” - while a problem for western secular democracy and the things that can spring forth from it, and while I oppose mass immigration to the west by Islamic people - are just doing what they believe to be decent and true.

I’ve stated this several times over, and I hold no personal rancour towards any Muslim who believes in that stuff, since they’re just being played like pawns on a chessboard.

And they’re being welcomed in by misled shills who have been conditioned by Xianity and marxism to think that facilitating the invasion of your own homelands by a mass of people hostile to you is the rational, humanitarian, thing to do.

The troll god trolls us all via belief in outside concepts of morality, and then turns around on each side, and calls our own adherence to its lies corrupt, evil, and vile when it’s seen for what it is.

You also previously wrote:

No - enough of this fixation on a pissant desert region of this gorgeous, green-blue, and luscious planet.

We have seen through the spin. :wink:

War on “God” - no compromises, no feels, no “maybe it’s just those brown guys over there.”

NO FEELS?!

RIPS HAIR OUT
SCREAMS BLOODY MURDER

Well here is the thing. I am not mad at God and in no way feel a need to be rebellious. How I see things is this: there are many people with different beliefs or same (each person is a personal Infornational matrix within a bigger Infornational matrix). So some people act as road blocks (karma). So I re.ove said Road Block. What does this mean? People that hold belief systems that are nothing but a collection of concepts and allegories from another culture and Rebranded in such a way where it Eisenhower’s me whike empowering someone else just tells me “these people are not making me a lot of money…fuck them. If they cannot grow my Bank Account then they are worthless to my cause.”

I’m not interested in these peoples Religious Cause or other similar people with New Age Agendas. I only care about how they can empower my material life. As far as I’m concerned, it’s nothing more than another business cult to take your money and other things like valuable time and energy (volunteering).

What is all this to me? Just a bunch of people just “Telling a Story” that isn’t music to my Bank Accounts ears. Demons like Belial are way more interesting, because he shows me the things of real worth in the physical world…where one can be as “spiritual as one wants” in the way they want while still enjoying the pleasures of life. See how dumb and complicated religion makes things? I do not want to read some damn worthless book! I know it has bad stuff in it obviously…but it is worth nothing more than mental spiritual feces that does nothing for me. So I simply “dumped” it.

And by the way Belial indicated he is much older than this Yahweh God k own under a much different unknown name. It’s all just lost history and people fighting to take center stage so they can hog the spotlight to read their “Personal Storybook Concoction.”

Absolutely. Actually paying attention to the current deal with muslims recently, they and their stupid families appear to act like are a cross between leeches and pigs, bringing all their sloppy problems to non muslim countries across the globe.

Sounds like a must needed working and a hole lotta fun;) Count me in.

Supporting Christians and Jews but drawing the line at Muslims? Ahahahaha, this is great! It’s like the Jacobins pointing fingers at the Thermidorians, or the Bolsheviks at the Stalinists, or any other revolutionary subversion dreading their own purging in turn by their own philosophy’s logical continuation - it’s natural, and brutal, and just, and perfect!

On a more serious note, as to the wisdom of feeling a ‘need’ for opposing this entity - and more importantly for me its results and consequences in the very practical situation of our world - I get where you’re coming from. For a very long time I myself maintained considerable distance from a lot of effort-of-blasphemy as kind of an adolescenty rebellion-drama - and in a lot of cases, maybe it is. I didn’t see the God of Abraham as a threat to me, and honestly just wasn’t interested in spending any of my time on any of that drab, sad Middle Eastern hogwash.

Speaking only for myself, my current desire for involvement in this effort stems from personal and unsolicited visions and contacts within my own personal practice, and in feeling the need to oppose this entity it is not with an eye to a need for a childish rebellion but with a clear and unsentimental eye to the logical consequences of letting this thing, and its human type, do whatever the hell it wants: to our planet, our people, and especially our potential as anything but slaves and ornaments and food.

Naturally, you do you, there’ll be no proselytizing from me as this is one single thread for this on a whole forum (anyway, a forum dedicated predominantly to black magick and certainly to the Left Hand Path - Become A Living God is about as LHP as it gets, for crying out loud!) and it’s easy enough to avoid. I don’t understand how any black magitian could have a problem with this, but we are a very individual bunch and you never should be too casual in trying to predict us in the best of circumstances. Whether they agree with this project or not, one thing I do know is that a black magitian will not find the very idea “too blasphemous”, whether it steps on the toes of God, Jew, Equality, or whatever. “Not cool, man,” indeed!

To throw my 2 cents in the ring, personally I have no opposition to Yahweh as an entity. To me YHWH is just another god, all gods at one point or another have been worshipped to the same kind of extent as YHWH in the past, there are 2 main problems I see with the Abrahamic God:
In my own personal practice and the practice of many other black magicians, YHWH has not had any considerable effect, even in the Abrahamic faiths people pray and ask for assistance and get nothing -whereas if we evoke a God and ask for its assistance it will help, as will any spirit. So for one, I’m opposed to a spirit having such a high status when it’s actually done nothing in my eyes of proving itself to be worthy of that position. I respect all the spirits I work with because they’ve proven their power to me in various ways, Yahweh has not.

Secondly -and more importantly, I am opposed to the mindset/ideology that Yhaweh represents, NOT Yahweh as a spirit. I couldn’t give a shit who the spirit is, it is surpressing knowledge and depriving people of the choice to embrace god hood and their own birthright/past. Having soul traveled and viewed past lives and spoken with spirits, I’ve seen what a humanity who embraces spirituality/magick could accomplish, to me, Yahweh’s ideology of “thou shalt have no other gods but me” is holding humanity back from an unlimited potential. That is my reasoning for participating in this working, I have no grudge against a particular spirit, I would stand in opposition to any spirit who tried to hold me -and others, back. To quote the op, I’m not waging war on God, im waging war on everything he represents. As Eva said, the effects of this ritual will be felt for generations, and if this is the first step in a revolution of magick and an awakening of collective people, I will put everything into the ritual.

It’s interesting for sure because many people I know have felt a “call” to address the underlying forces behind the current and historically violent manifestations of the abrahamic religions. Different people I talk to (in many walks of life) have mentioned feeling a huge shift, and wanting to do a ritual of this nature, even if not all of them picked this specific date. Hell even the few christian friends I still manage to have are disgusted with the mainstream edition of “church” This is truly exciting to see what breaks open; what falls; what is stripped away; and what is revealed.

This + your weird toilet humour on this thread are making me laugh harder than you would think possible, about the inevitable disintegration, destruction, and denial of the troll god.

I don’t think you’re conscious to this, Biosynth (I hope not) but I am, and I’m smiling my smile of destruction. :wink:

I’m conscious of it all. I just choose to direct my focus =)