Dealing with haters iieeqcen

But true that fear is the enemy. I understand that… hmm… dammit.

@anon47811056 and dude quit putting deople down on the forum, telling them their input is stupid and acting like that tells me a lot about your personality. Very sad depressing life a need attention. Well here you go. 3 post for your ass now. you seemed kinda fiesty and like you want some attention. Either way i think your bitter about something and wanna argue and cause problems here. You did have some valid points, but so did everyone else. Quit being dickish to people. :unamused:

2 Likes

@Oneis3 :clap::clap:

I had to do it several times in my former profession, so yes.

1 Like

He’s separating the wheat from the chaff - attacking people’s “safe spaces” and potential insecurities and weaknesses. :ok_hand:

Tolerance is a disease which hinders progress and evolution.

2 Likes

@Mystic-Void i like you first answer the best, kinda let myself get all worked up there. Makes the most sense tho. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

The voice of reason.

1 Like

This is relevant to the topic. The OP is tolerating the behaviour of the man who threatens him and it is stunting his progress and evolution in many aspects.

2 Likes

@Raven_6 i appreciate you bringing up the fear aspect of this as well, needed to hearcthat too.

1 Like

I read lots of ‘i would do this, i would do that, i would beat that dude, and i will make bleed that guy with that fighting style and si and la and blablabla’
:rofl:

Some of the most important treatise on being a warrior wrote that a true warrior is a warrior who can win a battle without having to use his fists
And no this aint an excuse or anything.
If you have to fight you have to fight, if you dont and you still got the mentality to make him bleed cause else you is a pussy and all of that shit i highly doubt you learned anything from the art of fighting.

I practice several martial arts styles, been in lots of violent situations, almost died several times and if i one day still have to use my fists or even weapons then so be it.

But i ask myself for what reason one would first of all go into a fight he already knows he would lose and second WHEN IT ISN’T EVEN NECESSARY :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I HIGHLY recommend the texts Hagakure and The Art of War.

Oh and curse the motherfucker already.
Take some powdered black pepper in your pocket for when you meet him on the streets and something like a knife or a bat or mini axe.

No rules on the streets.
No morality, nothing to copromise to nobody only to your own destiny.
if you got to deffend yourself by acts of physical violence then so be it.
Better then to do nothing at all and got beaten up.
Death before dishonour.
But if it isnt necessary then just DON’T and curse him.

2 Likes

The effectiveness of magick depends on the strength of desire and skill of the magician. Thus, it is unreliable for non-adepts in situations which demand immediate attention.

2 Likes

The op didnt post about conquering his fear. He wants to fuck this guy up so there are many options for that, magickally i think is best, magick can pack more of a puch…sorry for the pun

1 Like

Rip apart his chakras, drain his acausal blood essence.

3 Likes

Indeed.
a psychic attack, same thing.

It’s relevant, and he admits it. It’s not what he posted about, but it’s an underlying problem we identified.

I will refer the OP to this thread I made about combining Magick with Brute Force to overcome your enemy:

8 Likes

In this case he has to do an ammonia jar hoodoo to reverse the situation with this person.

1 Like

you’re talking about the book Sun Tzu’s Art of War? a good book to adapt to target the type of enemies to defeat in magic.
Actually, he can fight with him in 1 to 1 even if he loses, but in the street it’s something else you rarely see someone doing one vs one and people don’t mind taking broken bottles, taking out knives and any objects near the garbage, not to mention the attacks from behind that come out of nowhere.
I agree with you when you say there are no rules on the street, but that doesn’t stop me from always going alone, I’m more suspicious of someone who wants to fight in 1 vs 1 than of wimps who want to do 1 vs 3 that means they do not know how to fight.

1 Like

Friendly reminder incitement to physical violence is not what this forum is about nor is it permitted, the fear issue seems to have been usedful so I have left posts which discuss that, but this is not a forum for discussing physical attacks on others. Please bear this in mind in future. :policeman:

5 Likes