Dealing with haters iieeqcen

I’ll let her speak for herself… but my take on what she is saying is this:

The ultimate goal is to get rid of this guy…so I think she is just suggesting that there is a way to get rid of him by binding him that is less extreme than what the OP was suggesting…kind of like saying, “maybe you don’t need to go that extreme in this situation. Sometimes there are less drastic measures that can be taken to achieve the same goal…which is to have him out of your life.”

That is my take.

3 Likes

This is subjective. Some currents prefer pain and more blood as a means of indicating resolve.

Disagree, he is a male, not a female. This idea that he’s strong because he’s avoiding fighting somebody because he’s scared is a form of ignorance, ignorance of the concept that is called cowardice, something a man should avoid.

Nobody ever said this, we said he is a pussy for taking the easy route instead of fighting his physical fear of the guy. Please don’t confuse your motherly nature for that of a man.

1 Like

Well that kind of blew up. I was irritated and wrote this post quickly. To address whether or not my girl talks to him, yes we both do, he is our friend. Weve been trying to keep peace with him because even though hes a closed minded asshole we both do still care about the dumbass.

Im very open with my girlfriend, ive known her for 6 years, and i only use the word soulmate because we both agree thats what we feel. We fucked once years ago, before my buddy ever got with her. When they broke up, her and i still hung out, and you know the rest.

Our friend Mike was cool with all that, we talked it out, i didnt speak to him for a few days then he just fuckin snapped…

Yes i caused this mess. Dont know why im even asking advice, when ive been draining and feeding off his anger and saddness fir weeks…

Yeah im being a pussy about it. Ive seen him beat people up, and none of them got away without some permanent damage… no thanks ill keep my body undamaged, not looking to spend time in the hospital. Im just mad he went all psycho last few nights.

Still mad… but like i said i caused it, i will deal with it. Ive completely destroyed him emotionally and mentally. Now hes psychotic and want to fuck me up so haha what can i say really…

No idk, thinking about this shit tonight i really dont wanna fuck with him anymore. Just wish i didnt make the fucker hate me. I got real tired of his constant poor me pitty partys when dude gets everything handed to him. His lack of gratitude bothered me over the years. Its always the feel bad for mike game, match mikes mood so he dont get aggitated or depressed, or try to cheer his whiney ass up.

But i dealt with it, kept him around my life for years, mostly because he is a fairly dumb beefy mother fucker who had my back. Never did i have to worry about people screwing me cause i had him. Any problem i came across he always had my back… until he got with my current girlfriend he started on this weirdo overcontrolling jeleous shit, which at the time i did not care much about until he started acting jeleous and controlling over me… thats where i kinda switched gears there at first i suppose.

Anyway yeah cool for posting drama, sorry to bore yall with my bullshit. Fuck i just want this shit to be done tho, i have to watch my back enough without this shit too (which yes i know i caused).

4 Likes

The implication was there. And I never said he was strong for avoiding fighting someone. I dont think I referred to him as being strong at any point. My point was dont judge someone just because they havent yet had to.prove their mettle.

1 Like

At least SOMEONE got this…:unamused:

3 Likes

While we generally agree, I think that’s a pretty stupid point. You’ve probably never fought a man, you’ve probably never understood the fear of being beaten to death or the fear of beating somebody to death, and overcome that fear. That comes with experience.

2 Likes

As I said huge assumptions being made. I have been beaten by a man, I have dealt with fear, and have feared for my life. I know pain and I know fear. Fear is now my bitch. For someone who seems to be intelligent and articulate your assumptions and generalisations do surprise me.

1 Like

Good, but you first had to taste it to understand its poison. Fear is only your bitch because of that experience, and it made you stronger. You encouraging somebody else to avoid pain, when it has clearly made you stronger, is what led me to assume you were oblivious. Either you were being oblivious or you are denying him the same opportunity for growth.

1 Like

No I never at any point encouraged him to avoid it. I was saying dont judge someone just because they may not have had experiences similar to your own.

1 Like

@anon47811056 okay dude, ill walk up there right now and talk to him face to face, put my fist up and ask him if hes ready… dude im not ignorant because i dont want to take a fucking beating, i would be ignorant to go against him, his life if fighting, working in extreme conditions, and building his physique. It would be like a fucking muskrat stamding up to a bear.

Why dont you come kick his ass for me since im such a pussy and all.

Goddamn make a topic to try to relieve some drama and this is what i get?

Just kidding (partly). But on a more serious note would you fight someone you know you would beat you tell you cant breath? Would you jump head first in a wood chipper? I think either of those things would be equally ignorant.

4 Likes

But true that fear is the enemy. I understand that… hmm… dammit.

@anon47811056 and dude quit putting deople down on the forum, telling them their input is stupid and acting like that tells me a lot about your personality. Very sad depressing life a need attention. Well here you go. 3 post for your ass now. you seemed kinda fiesty and like you want some attention. Either way i think your bitter about something and wanna argue and cause problems here. You did have some valid points, but so did everyone else. Quit being dickish to people. :unamused:

2 Likes

@Oneis3 :clap::clap:

I had to do it several times in my former profession, so yes.

1 Like

He’s separating the wheat from the chaff - attacking people’s “safe spaces” and potential insecurities and weaknesses. :ok_hand:

Tolerance is a disease which hinders progress and evolution.

2 Likes

@Mystic-Void i like you first answer the best, kinda let myself get all worked up there. Makes the most sense tho. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

The voice of reason.

1 Like

This is relevant to the topic. The OP is tolerating the behaviour of the man who threatens him and it is stunting his progress and evolution in many aspects.

2 Likes

@Raven_6 i appreciate you bringing up the fear aspect of this as well, needed to hearcthat too.

1 Like