Cheat in exams

There was a livestream of eakoetting few years ago in which a person asked if he could help him with cheating in exams or changing the results of exams

Ea keotitng replied with straightening that guy out that demons will assist you in directions and ways in which you could study through to score well kn exams rather than depeding open just for that

I though about that time how would a inviciblly spell would work during exam room

So i am again asking is there a way to cheat in exams or change the result of exams?

2 Likes

No. Do the work and study. There are no shortcuts.

There are ample ways to use magick to increase your ability to learn, but you are not going to be “invisible” in your exam room. You would still have to study. All an invisibility spell would do is cause the teacher to ignore you. It would have no effect on the actual test. Invisibility spells are mainly for going unnoticed if no one is looking for you.

Why did you think the answer you will get would be different than what EA Koetting gave in the livestream you mentioned?

7 Likes

I completely agree with @DarkestKnight . I went back to school to take the premed classes I didn’t take in undergrad to eventually apply for medical school. Pre-med is hard, and cheating can be tempting, but it will catch up sooner or later on midterms or finals
I have a couple classmates who had been cheating for the last 3 months, but the professor suddenly decided to change the content of all the rest of this semester’s quizzes and tests. They failed miserably. Like 10% on the latest test. He knew immediately what was going on. There’s stuff like that you can’t really predict and actually knowing the content would help a lot more. The amount of time and effort put into cheating you could spend on preparing for the test instead.
There’s a lot of info on the forum you could use to help you study better, though, for example Stressed student? Having exam trouble? Look here
It is also a lot more rewarding to earn good grades vs cheating for them.
Search will also bring up more info you could use to supplement honest test prep. Good luck

2 Likes

You “cheat” by using magick to learn fast. In theory you could develop you skills so you can get the answers from your subconscious, but that would probably take longer than you have.

Search on here, some entities help learning, there’s also a rapid learning technique in the Ars Notoria, but it also may not be rapid enough to learn for use, and it’s geared for massive degree level amounts of info not one test, so doing the revision would be faster in the short term:

You could also try divination to prophesy what questions will come up and study more for those. E.g., write out a list of possible questions and use a pendulum to get a yes/no on whether they’re on the test.

9 Likes

I saw a video in satania yt channel regarding this topic but i dont know how to listen to that study music?

1 Like

I had an important exam to do. I very briefly considered ways for me to cheat as this particular examiner was very strict and would mark you down for even the slightest thing. But I didnt want to risk getting caught and getting kicked out of med school so I instead asked for assistance with helping me study and memorising important things. I studied my ass off and things/situations in my life ended up getting removed that allowed me even more time to study.

I also asked Azazel that for when they chose everyones examiners I wouldnt have this particular person. But I did end up getting her but figured it was perhaps outside of Azazels control.

So the day of the exam I am sitting outside the room rereading my notes waiting to be called in…and out walks another examiner. The one who I had been assigned to called in sick that day. I smashed the exam and got the highest grade in the class.

So basically what I’m getting across is that cheating is not neccessary. There are other ways that can influence your chances of being successful in exams. Cheating will not benefit you and will end up causing a lot more problems

And on another note…Azazel is absolutely amazing.

8 Likes

This might be music along the lines of brainwave sync music. This is music that includes a specific frequency, played with other more pleasant sounds to make it less annoying or boring, that gets your brain into a certain frequency known for being the same frequency people exhibit when they are concentrating. I think it’s he same thing as what’s called “binaural”, before it was marketed as that.

You use it by playing it while studying, to help you focus and maximise your learning session.

If this youtuber has done it correctly, she should tell you to play the music through stereo earphones, as each channel plays a slightly different sound.

If not, I suggest looking up actual brainwave sync music from known sources, like the Monroe Institute. These definitely work but cost money. I use the CDs from Brain Sync Audio which are a ton cheaper than Monroe Institute. There’s one for learning, I had insomnia and used to use the ones for sleep with success. The one for high focus is for doing exams on.

1 Like

Just to confirm will i not get hooked by it by making artifical freque cy a habit that natrual even stop working?

And should i listen it pre session or during session as it contains chants

No this is not habit forming.

What can happen, the same as getting used to listening to music while studying, is you miss it when you don’t have it and that upsets your concentration until you get unused to it. But you’d have to do it all the time to get there and it wears off quickly, and it not a thing you’d get a craving for.

You do it while studying, so that your brain in is an alert state for studying. It’s the brain state that matters, because being focused while learning helped to you learn. If you have another way to get into that state the frequency wouldn’t be needed.

So lets the opposite of that theory, would the mind catch it frequency and auto matically starts it when studying without need to regularlywatching the video? Then its great for long term?

Why isnt our mind always in study state

This works great for retaining information:

I used it to memorize a play in less than 10 days.

6 Likes

10 days to memorize a play , was the role really that big ? And i am not thta much into occult would just saying it 1 time out loud would work full day of study ?

And could you also just watch that chant video for few secs and tell that is it for pre study watch or during study watch and could it be listened rougly while travelling or need to be mediatated upon

Like how do you gaze 3 sigils all together?

Yes. It was thirty five pages of information.

And no, chanting it one time will not do much. I would chant for a minimum of 10-15 minutes before studying, and then chant again for 5-10 minutes when you take the occasional break over the course of the study time.

Btw they say that dont bath after yoga etc as it removves the effect, so i bath in evening , so what about water that we drink

Drinking water is fine. They say not to shower after yoga or qi gong for at least 15 minutes because it washes away the chi/prana that is brought up to the surface of the skin with your sweat.

1 Like

Is it same with chanting, there is a chant which builds cocoon around you of protection bliss growth ecstasy etc instantly, its a consecrated chant

No, it’s not the same.

1 Like

Hope it not just helps in memorization but also in analytical process, maths, calculation,deep understading, problem solving and speed performance

Post deleted by author?