Chakra Merging Meditation (Old version, search for 'Redux')

Okay, before we begin, I have to give some disclaimers/warnings. If you start to do this, you have to finish the job because if you don’t finish it, this meditation will really mess up your energetic body.

I developed this from a concept provided to me by Lucifer, and after a bit of work and experimenting, I came up with this final form of it.

To begin, you start with a basic chakra breathing meditation, where you visualize energy flowing into and out of your seven primary chakras as you breathe. This will open your chakras and make your energetic body more malleable for the main part of this working.

After your chakras are open, visualize energies pooling within your body around each of the chakras until your body is completely filled. At this point, you will mix the energies into what will feel like a spinning vortex that sits roughly between where the heart and solar plexus chakras sat. This basically turns your body into a single giant energy center.

Now that you’ve merged the chakras, you have to create several apparati that allows your body to vent/breathe energies as it did before you started this exercise. At each point where your chakras used to reside, visualize a mouth or sphincter that can open and close to intake/exhaust energies from your body.

This will feel unnatural at first, as a result of the temporary closing off of your energy body to the energies external to you, but it will greatly improve your sensitivity and attunement once you finish the exercise and acclimate to the changes.

41 Likes

Hell yes. It works!
Feels slighty unnatural, but im adapting quite quickly to the changes

Feels almost transhuman

So this would be how robots and AI feel :thinking:

3 Likes

Just don’t forget the final part, it’s vital for this to properly work.

3 Likes

So, how do you feel now?

2 Likes

I feel like i was closed off for a sec, but now i feel energy more. It feels more finetuned, solid, and clear

That’s how it works. Actually, that’s kinda how I described it in my post if I recall.

2 Likes

You might get some use out of my recent findings…

I imagine that your method and mine could be combined.

Maybe something of your thing could be adapted to work with my thing, but it would be complicated and you’d have to re-design a lot of your stuff to be compatible.

2 Likes

Are you divide chakras again after this meditation, or you just leave it?

You leave it.

What ends up happening is that your body becomes something like a turbine of energy, where the openings/valves you created where your chakras used to be function like inlets/outlets (which is one of the main functions of chakras btw).

Essentially, you are saturating yourself with energies and making your entire body into one giant conduit/superconductor for said energies.

3 Likes

I tried this twice last night. I felt slightly strange, but I’ve been practicing decreasing my breath for years and after this it seemed like at times I could hold my breath without trying for long periods of time.

Naturally, I crashed both times and fell asleep immediately after but it was good.

2 Likes

Once you get used to it, you should feel more attuned to everything, and face a moderate power increase.

1 Like

Trust me when I say I already feel my senses heightened, I’ve been hearing low sounds and tasting unpleasant things.

2 Likes

In other words, you’re welcome.

2 Likes

I have to get accustomed to this new sense of taste now lol.

1 Like

It’s worth it though, if you like UNLIMITED POWER!

2 Likes

you mean the nova point, where the lower and upper sphere of the Thorus field merge into a white whole.
nice work, Bro.
how many times did you do that exercise?
I’ve done it before, and i found it to be very góod for cleaning unwanted energies out.

• Try to focus on the middle tube instead. It’s surrounded by the left side rising and the right side lowering, which builds a spinning O circle. the Tube instead is charged by that.
    Have that tube strengthened as it is your core piece and importend for immortality.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

3 Likes

Hahaha, yaah indeed it feels transhuman, and you can pretty easily access technology in new ways. :wink:

3 Likes

That’s very good!
This means you start to develope inner breath strong enough to support you over burrial and re-birth.
Glad to hear.
Would you like to share your techniques for practicing the inner breathing?

I’d love to hear about yours!!

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

Actually I read a book on buteyko years ago and have been slowly applying the methods. With this chakra meditation however was the first time it seemed as though I could hold my breath easily and with a longer duration.

1 Like