The Book of Levi

Wait a minute, If I’m not careful, could I accidentally energize the seven lower chakras beneath the body?

Can I sit down or lie down after this to put myself into trance?

When I unground myself, do I simply let it go and forget about it or do I pull the energy back out?

I don’t think this is a concern.

Sure.

That will work.

1 Like

The Circuit: An energy exercise for two
The two participants sit across from each other. Extend your arms as though you are going to hold each others’ hands. Left palm down, right palm up. Leave a space between your hands (don’t make physical contact with your partner’s palms).

Pull in energy from your partner with the left hand, cycle it through your chest, push energy out to your partner with the right hand. Both participants do this.

You will become attuned to the flow of energy between you. Often, it will build to a rather intense sensation.

When y’all have had enough, press your palms together to break the Circuit.

2 Likes

Sometimes when I meditate and cycle through my chakras, an interesting thing happens when I’ve engaged my Crown. It connects to the Root, completing the cycle. It’s occurred to me that this could explain why the emotion of Love is often considered pink in color, even though the Heart chakra is green.

Correlating the chakras to the Sephiroth, it also explains the concept of Malkuth and Kether as being the sort of alpha and omega, beginning and end, while both serve the function of beginning and end alike.

When this happens in meditation, I’ve occasionally felt my physical body disappear from my awareness completely. It’s like I become a sphere of spirit. That’s the closest description that I can think of at the moment.

I wonder what revelations might spring forth if one were to wrap the Tree of Life around a 3-dimensional sphere? Or the Qlippoth, for that matter.

Anyhow. I had understood that there was a syncopation, a pairing between those chakras points for a while. Recently, I discovered more…

I had noticed, some time ago, that there were additional chakras points not covered in the normal 7-chakras system. I did some research and found that, yes, others have noticed this as well. The 12-chakras system seems to be the most popular outline that attempts to describe the additional points. This makes sense to me considering the Zodiac and everything else that follows the rule of twelve.

I can’t say that I necessarily agree with the labels that have been attributed to these untraditional chakras. Some examples…

img-35

I concur that there is a chakra well below the Root, under the feet. I’ve been aware of this when grounding.

The first point up from the Crown is indeed related to the spirit essence. I think “Astral” would be the best definition for it.

The second point up from the Crown is, in my opinion, related to the “God Self”. The top image there shows it as a golden color…and I can agree on that. It explodes with golden light, in my experience.

So, the other day, I’m meditating and focused on the Manipura, the Solar Plexus. Which has always seemed more “gold” than “yellow” to me (unless I’m envisioning it as a sun). Suddenly, I realize that the Manipura is directly related to the God Self chakra. I believe the symbiosis allows us to channel the power of our highest self into our physical bodies.

Just as the Crown connects to the Root, the Sacral connects to the Astral. And the Solar Plexus to the God Self. You see what I’m getting at here? There is another layer to the chakras system; a looping circuit series that emanates from us.

Here’s an illustration I whipped up:

Note the interesting pattern that forms. This is very similar to a critical part of the design of the Universe, the double spiral that appears in all things in nature.

double-spiral-crop

I plan on delving into all this a bit more and seeing what there is to see…

2 Likes

Let’s play along with sing-song!
Rhymes and lyrics have been coming to me lately. First up, a little ryhme to Bune. I am in need of a large sum of money, in order to facilitate my wife’s move from CA to TX. So I was focusing on Bune’s sigil and this happened…

Bune, Bune, grant me a boon
Do this well and I’ll draw a cartoon for you
Here the thing, I need it soon
Something to this tune:

[Sum redacted] dollars for-tune

No loss of job, nor ill of luck
No debts accrued, trying to make a buck
Need [monies] or it’s gonna suck
Please help, sweet Bune, or I’m fucked

And if I see the cash materialize, I will certainly draw a sweet-ass image for Bune. Which I will post here!

Going to the grocery store, this sang itself in my mind…

When the spirits are sent to me
A certain type of entropy, of polarity;
Specifically an epiphany
That’s meant to be
Seen exactly as it seems

1 Like

whatoncewas

Somewhere around 15-20 years ago, when I was a young lightbringer…

3 Likes

Droppin this here for safe keeping.

Hmm…this one too.

Thinking about the chakras patterns…

Droppin this one here for later reference as well.

Here’s a thought.
Science tells us that anywhere you are in the universe, you’re at its center.
In old-timey cosmology, Earth was the “center” of space (the solar system, before it was…solar). The planets, and the sun, were depicted as revolving around our planet. The spheres that encircled our world in this model were also referred to as “shells”. Like a many-layered egg.

The spheres of the Qlippoth are the “husks”, also translated as…“shells”. And of course those shells have planetary attributes, just like the Sephiroth.

It’s enough of a thought to make me go back and review ancient cosmology. Perhaps it’s all a matter of perspective.

You read this yet? It won’t onebox so I’ll put it inline: The Seven Bodies Of Man In Hermetic Astrology By Denis Labour�

Lots of good stuff to be had there, I’ve got a lot from that page. :+1:

2 Likes

Eeeexcellent. Thanks.
It occurs to me that I had the thought of wrapping the sephiroth and/or qlippoth around a sphere to see what, if any, revelations would arise. I should do that!

I like that they reference the Babylonian cosmology. This has been on my mind as well:

4 Likes

I’ve cobbled together a spherical representation of the Sephiroth. It occured to me that, when translated into a sphere, if we tilt the axis to mirror that of the planets and the galaxies and so on…Daath becomes true north. With the Earth, north points to Polaris. Which suddenly lends a fuckton of importance to that star, if we consider it the physical equivalent to Daath.

Not to derail my own topic but this is also interesting (@Lady_Eva) …
ursa-major-swastika

I was raised in Alaska, hilariously…

3 Likes

I’ve wondered before if anything interesting would result from making the Sephiroth/Qliphoth three-dimensional. For the spherical representation, what would happen if you made the Tree wrap back around to itself, merging Kether and Malkuth (or Nahemoth and Thaumiel)?

2 Likes

Yep, that is indeed what I wanted to do. And looking at the sphere, it feels like the points of the left and right columns might merge as well.
The Kether-Malkuth union is what inspired this to begin with. Check it out:

2 Likes

Alsooo…this might interest you:
sephiroth02

4 Likes

Good show old sport, cheers!

2 Likes

Another one to log here…

2 Likes