Most recent video

But if you rely on your chakras for psychic senses, then you should merge them. It is known to give huge boosts to senses.

1 Like

Cool thanks for this, i think thats what i’ll be doing :+1:

1 Like

merge or remove? @Raven_6

1 Like

Merging them im thinking.

1 Like

All i have to say on this new video is “I told y’all” lol

3 Likes

There is

1 Like

Going to watch now :+1:

1 Like

Cheers @anon84896414 i will get to them too. :blush:

1 Like

Once I can see and feel energy, those meditations are the first ones I will do

1 Like

@anon84896414 @Raven_6

The newer version of that meditation is the refined version, the original one had more steps than necessary and was less effective. I wouldn’t recommend doing the older version unless there’s specific steps that you feel like you need to take that aren’t in the new one.

It was interesting, working from the theory to create that meditation.

1 Like

Oh okay thanks for pointing that out.

2 Likes

Well, I did make those meditations, so when I got notified that someone linked to it, I figured I’d let everyone know to use the newer version.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Interesting and makes sense. What we believe to be true, is in that case true to us.
I need to get off this forum and go do the meditation.:rofl:

2 Likes

Ive just looked at the 2nd meditation, will def be doing that daily, sounds really powerful.

1 Like

It’s pretty basic, but it is great for opening up your senses to energies and the flow of the universe.

2 Likes

does it need to be done more than once. Wouldn’t the chakras be already merged after the first time?

The chakras don’t literally merge so much as the pools of energy that gather around the chakras merge and flow. Chakras are basically just to take in and vent energies, but they have a way of accumulating pools of energy around them. What the meditation does is take all the different pools and blend them while filling up your entire body with energy, so instead of several different concentrations of energies throughout your body, you have more like a river of energy flowing through your entire body.

1 Like

Yes I know. I just thought it was permanent. @Anziel_Merkaba

The whole reason to repeat the meditation is to make your body accustomed to flowing energies like that, if you do it once, then never again, you will slowly revert back towards the state before you did the exercise. It’s like when you play a video game for the first time, you don’t have the muscle memory for all of the buttons, but as you play you gain that muscle memory and get better at playing.

1 Like