Chakra Merging Meditation (Old version, search for 'Redux')

Well, let me confirm to you, that you’re on the right path.

:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’B

1 Like

Just finished the meditation. Definitely feel odd, but in a good way. Like something’s missing, but just moved. Definitely can feel the energy sittting right between my heart and solar plexus like a little Rasengan.

1 Like

It should be filling your entire body, while still spinning around that point.

2 Likes

I can feel it around my body, but more like the anchor point where it’s strongest is in that area. I do plan to do it again before I go to bed tonight.

@Anziel_Merkaba

1 Like

Hey @Anziel_Merkaba, I had a question regarding my energy bodies ( personal, and wanted your input before I proceed).
I just recently, as of maybe a month ago just performed a transformation, regarding the chakras, and aura consistence.
I completed C.Kendall’s Darkness challenge.
To get strait to the point , I currently vibrate chakra tuning mantras backwards.
I continually to this day blacken my major chakras, none the less, this intrigues me greatly.
I guess my concern is could you for see and complications with this type of combination…I.E. I ALREADY am very care full what binural beats I listen to ,and also I have to be very conscious on the words of power that affect said energy centres. …
I impulsively have been anxious to Elgin this working , but decided to step back and analyze fro, a different perspective first…
What’s your thiughts? Or anyone for that matter.
Apologies to bug you as I can see this threads popular, but any response I the near future is much appreciated my friend.
Rors​:smiling_imp::wink::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Yeah, this probably wouldn’t be compatible with what you already do…

2 Likes

Kk thank you brother, much appreciation from west coast Canada. Darkest blessings.
One more quick question, can you power sense or scan?
I’ve been wanting to join that thread but did not want to intrude on an almost maxed out thread…no pressure, I would like to learn a scanning technique as well and have yet to chime in and ask anybody.
DOn’t feel obligated at all , for some reason I felt it a proper time to ask someone…lol be well friend.

They made a new power sense thread when the old one capped…

I can scry, which is basically all you really need tbh for scanning/sensing people. I’ve linked a book a friend of mine wrote (and is giving away for free) a while back in the new power sensing thread that is about scrying.

2 Likes

I am progressing with scrying myself as well.
I actually had my first success scrying into a location of a lost pet through my crystal ball.
Lastly, I can find the scrying book of your friends in the first power sensing thread?
Awesome, I Love BAlLG forum , I wouldn’t be half the sorceror I am today without this community…alright, thanks again I’ll leave you be. Catch you next time, best of luck to all your endeavors.
Rowencane , Aurorouss, Morningstar ☆

3 Likes

Dear Rory,

i guess you allready understand that with the repulsing chakra’s you’re in working the dark tree of death.
In that sense, i’d say the power enhancing meditation is able to work with backwards energy, yet it’s going to enbrush ( i didn’t wanna say enforce), absorbive and destructive energies.

That’s what i got to it.
If you can focus it on a particular target however …
It’ll propably burn away the target into your favor and enhance you by the energy harnessed.

I only recommend such a working in a state where you’re a warlock allready.
Without such a motive, it’ll screw you up heavily i guess.

And - don’t forgett to harmonize inside of yourself after the working.
as this is stirring things up :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

i got to add… working that heavy magick on a human target comes close to giving a death curse.
so please don’t do it, if you can’t shield effectively from a backlash!
It could easily harm you and close ones to you if the target is able to reverse curses sufficiently.+

Sin,

¥’B

2 Likes

@Yberion Awesome , thanks soo much for the input my friend. I will tread carefully😈

1 Like

Throwing in an update,

Ever since I started doing this not only has my breath been able to slow down drastically, I have noticed major mental clarity, and spiritual development in regards to magick.

Nice.

I need to do this exercise more often tbh. Although the gains I get with it are a lot less because I’m always running at a high energy state.

1 Like

Since I have done it in such frequency ive noticed a lot of movement almost like the spirits are trying to breech the barrier of what we consider reality.

Okay, now I can confirm since doing this exercise on top of my ritual for inviting deamons in my home, I can say without a doubt I see full blown manifestations without any ritual being performed and my ability to meditate has vastly improved.

I had a friend try it combined with my meditation technique and damn he fell right into a shadow world like nothing, after years of difficulty.

I highly recommend this exercise for all especially newcomers.

2 Likes

Just wanted to know how would messed up energy centers affect me? After all the exercise is long, so I will need to pause it to read your instructions and then resume. If that makes sense? Nonetheless I am willing to thrust myself into this, but I need to know the specific negative effects that follow up if I mess up…

How many minutes between the break and you resuming it?

Less than 5 minutes to estimate… what is the max limit?

That’s nothing. You’ll be fine. I wouldn’t go more than 15-20 though.

1 Like