Can herbs let you skip internal work and make Jing for you?

My experience with metals (and stones) started about 8 months ago when I became interested in Vedic astrology. According to the principles of Indian astrology and Ayurveda, in fact, each metal (and each stone) is associated with certain planetary energies. As far as metals are concerned, for example, gold is associated with the sun, silver with the moon, copper with Mars, etc. A good astrologer, after consulting your natal chart, is able to determine which metals are more or less useful for you at a given time. Let me give you a practical example. Imagine that you are under your Chandra Mahadasha, (the great moon period), the moon is beneficial and placed in the tenth house of the career (and influences other important houses), at the same time, however, it is weak. How to strengthen it? Many astrological traditions make use of metals or stones. In the case of the moon, for example, it might be useful to wear silver, or a pearl or moonstone in order to gain certain benefits from the moon. I believe that the use of oral colloids still has beneficial effects. Or at least, this is the way I take metals with formidable results. By the way, they have incredible healing properties, but I don’t want to go off-topic. I also discovered recently that some of Franz Bardon’s preparations include the use of gold water, silver water, etc.
Another interesting read to understand the role of metals (and stones) from an astrological point of view can be found in Yogananda’s Autobiography of a Yogi. At one point, Yogananda’s teacher advises him to wear a certain bracelet to counteract certain negative planetary effects