Beginner-level Goetia Evocation

I wrote this up based on a form of Goetia djinn conjuration S. Connolly Reisner wrote about in her book Demonolatry Goetia.

This version of Goetia conjuration substitutes the Judeochristianity for demonolatry hierarchies as i have found them to be named across multiple sources.

The steps are:

1. Effect change by the symbols inherent in the Baphomet.
  2. Call the Infernal Trinity for support.
  3. Call the Watchtowers for support.
  4. Call the Ars Goetia djinn by their enn using up to 2 conjurations.
  5. Make and release your request to be manifested.

When it comes to the Watchtowers (i call them Quarter Kings), you’ll notice i give 2 names for each quarter. In ars goetia, the kings are Amaymon, Zimimar, Gaap, and Corson. In demonolatry, they’re Lucifer, Belial, Leviathan, and Satan. You can also use whatever other designation you want that’s consistent in your own system. This is just a recommendation for names commonly attributed.

Ars Goetia Conjuration: an example:

(Recite 9x) by the symbolism in Baphomet, i create and destroy. By the symbolism in Baphomet, i use power and authority to manifest my requests into tangible reality.

The Infernal Trinity
(Recite 9x) Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Lucifer. Attend this request and fill me with your strength. Give me power and authority to improve my life. In your name, i call < Goetia djinn > to manifest my requests into tangible reality.

(Recite 9x) Jaden Tasa Hoet Naca Leviathan. Attend this request and fill me with your strength. Give me power and authority to improve my life. In your name, i call < Goetia djinn > to manifest my requests into tangible reality.
OR
(Recite 9x) Serena Alora Astartot Aken. Attend this request and fill me with your strength. Give me power and authority to improve my life. In your name, i call < Goetia djinn > to manifest my requests into tangible reality.

(Recite 9x) Adey vocar avage Beelzebub. Attend this request and fill me with your strength. Give me power and authority to improve my life. In your name, i call < Goetia djinn > to manifest my requests into tangible reality.

Quarter Kings
Call to the East
(Recite 9x) Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Lucifer.
Oh great mighty and powerful king Lucifer, i call and absorb you by your name and sigil. Give me power and authority to improve my life. In your name, i call < Goetia djinn > to manifest my requests into tangible reality.
Or,
(Recite 9x) Elan reya Amaymon.
Oh great mighty and powerful king Amaymon, i call and absorb you by your name and sigil. Give me power and authority to improve my life. In your name, i call < Goetia djinn > to manifest my requests into tangible reality.

Call to the North
(Recite 9x) Lirach tasa vefa wehlcc Belial.
Oh great mighty and powerful king Belial, i call and absorb you by your name and sigil. Give me power and authority to improve my life. In your name, i call < Goetia djinn > to manifest my requests into tangible reality.
Or,
(Recite 9x) Renin Zimimar et elan.
Oh great mighty and powerful king Zimimar, i call and absorb you by your name and sigil. Give me power and authority to improve my life. In your name, i call < Goetia djinn > to manifest my requests into tangible reality.

Call to the West
(Recite 9x) Jedan tasa hoet naca Leviatan.
Oh great mighty and powerful king Leviatan, i call and absorb you by your name and sigil. Give me power and authority to improve my life. In your name, i call < Goetia djinn > to manifest my requests into tangible reality.
Or,
(Recite 9x) Anana avac Gaap.
Oh great mighty and powerful king Gaap, i call and absorb you by your name and sigil. Give me power and authority to improve my life. In your name, i call < Goetia djinn > to manifest my requests into tangible reality.

Call to the South
(Recite 9x) Ganic tasa fubin Satan.
Oh great mighty and powerful king Satan, i call and absorb you by your name and sigil. Give me power and authority to improve my life. In your name, i call < Goetia djinn > to manifest my requests into tangible reality.
Or,
(Recite 9x) Ana tasa Corson nanay.
Oh great mighty and powerful king Corson, i call and absorb you by your name and sigil. Give me power and authority to improve my life. In your name, i call < Goetia djinn > to manifest my requests into tangible reality.

Goetia Djinn, by its enn

1st Conjuration
(Recite 9x) < Enn >.
I call and absorb you < Goetia djinn > . I seek you in the name of Baphomet, Trinity, and the Watchtowers. I open a place in my mind and this triangle of the art to communicate with you. Hear me and fulfill my requests. Answer my questions with your wisdom, truth, and clarity. If you show yourself to me visibly, do so in a pleasing manner. < Enn > Come forth!

2nd Conjuration
(Recite 9x) < Enn >.
I call and absorb you < Goetia djinn > to come to me through a place in my mind, into the triangle set before me, to share your guidance, wisdom, and manifesting power.

Communication & Release
When the spirit is felt, make your request. Read your petition. Sign it by using your blood as ink, or splash your blood on the page on the sigils. Then burn it. Thank the spirits backward (goetia djinn, Quarter Kings, Trinity, and Baphomet) and let them go or stay as they wish.

Watch the candles burn down to finish. If you have no time, pinch them out and do this later.

Dispose of the wax outside - take it to the woods and bury it.

This is one of many ways you can call the djinni of Ars Goetia. If you have no conjuration method, give this one a shot and see if it works for you.

35 Likes

Excellent!!! :dove:

4 Likes

Interesting, and timely. I have been adapting the Bornless Ritual to make it more agreeable to me and wading through most of the major Solomnic grimoires, whose Christian protestations to compel/constrain/torture I generally detest to try and find a middle ground to work comfortably with the Goetia, although I am equally uncomfortable in replacing the pantheon with diabolic agents. Has anyone found a workaround to this? (a strange question I know since the Goetia is clearly populated by angels and demons). Also I would welcome any input as to working without a clearly defined circle or triangle of the art?

5 Likes

That’s why i gave you the quarters that are inherent in the system itself: Amaymon, Zimimar, Gaap, and Corson.

Baphomet and the Infernal Trinity aren’t strictly necessary. They’re there for support and to lend more power to your conjuring superiors.

I’ve been using Ars Goetia since 2006 and i haven’t done a conjuration inside a circle in nearly 12 years.

The strongest conjuration i’ve done yet was with a sigil of Eligos on a piece of paper and nothing else - i did that conjuration outside in a public place. He showed up in full force the next day. So you don’t need much to do the work.

6 Likes

I used to worry about the idea of having all the tools and getting everything right until two things happened Eric said in one of his video’s that a lot of tools were not actually necessary and that the circle doesn’t really protect you from any spirit it helps with raising power so when I started down this path I dedicated to Satanism and since then I don’t use any solomanic or hebrew words of power to restrain spirits I do use Erics universal circle because of the help with raising power I call on the Demonic watchtowers for protection I never use wands or swords just my fingers to point and when I know a spirit has arrived I never demand that it leaves afterwards as that is just plain rude. No one would like it if you were invited to a party one day and half hour after arriving you get told to f$$k off so at the end I just say thank you very much for coming thank you for your help enjoy the gifts of what ever I have offered and stay as long as you wish. Then thank the watchtowers at the quarters for their protection individually and when I get back to Satan in the east I thank him for his protection and ask him to stay with me for ever, It leaves me with absolutely no doubt that I am 100% protected at all times and that is a very cool feeling.
I used to do Nitika money rituals using Damon Brand books but he seems more laid back with not being constrained with words of power . In the last 2 or three years have only felt the need to banish once when there just seemed like an overdose of undirected energy in my ritual space
I am aware that some people on here will think it is barking mad not banishing etc but I just put myself in the shoes of the entity I am calling and think how would I like to be treated and since I have not had any problems It works for me.

7 Likes

I don’t understand the point of banishing either. Why would you go to the trouble of calling a spirit then tell it to go away? That just seems wierd to me.

But to each their own, i guess. And ok, if you call adverse or heavy spirits you may need to banish. However, i do believe some things people do in magick are just plain stupid. Pointing a knife at a spirit? How would you feel if someone called you into the next room, asked you to do them a favor, then pointed a knife at you and told you to get out?

I’m not surprised when i hear stories of magicians getting thrown across the room by angry spirits when i read some of the ways they conjure them! If i was the spirit and someone tried that shit on me, i’d do the same thing if not worse.

8 Likes

“Beginner-Level”

1 Like

Beginner level Yes I’ve only been doing this four years and still consider everything I do as newby one day I hope to be good at it but in the meanwhile just keep trying to learn as best as possible but it’s great fun trying :grinning::grin:

4 Likes

Yes.

Only need to go into light trance, then recite the scripts given, first for support, then to the quarters, then to the spirit. Release and you’re done.

You don’t need to do ANY other goetia study than what i’ve put above. All you need is the sigil and the enn.

I can’t make it any simpler to do Ars Goetia than this.

9 Likes

Adding to this.

Funny how many people on here conjure from Ars Goetia, but rarely get around to Book II. There are a few people on here who have called spirits from Book II, for example this one, this one, this one, and this, but Book II is rarely mentioned on here, even though the spirits in it are as powerful as the djinni in Book I.

So let me throw this in here: Beginner-level Theurgia-Goetia evocation.

The steps are similar to above:

1. Effect change by the symbols inherent in the Baphomet.
  2. Call the Infernal Trinity for support.
  3. Call the Watchtowers for support.
  4. Call the Theurgia-Goetia aerial spirits using the conjurations given:
    Call the Emperor
    Call the Prince and Duke (or wandering Prince and Duke, if that’s who you want)
  5. Make and release your request to be manifested.

Example:

(Recite 9x) by the symbolism in Baphomet, i create and destroy. By the symbolism in Baphomet, i use power and authority to manifest my requests into tangible reality.

The Infernal Trinity
(Recite 9x) Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Lucifer. Attend this request and fill me with your strength. Give me power and authority to improve my life.

In your name, i call < Theurgia Goetia Emperor > to supervise and enable their subservient Princes and Dukes to manifest my requests into tangible reality.

(Recite 9x) Serena Alora Astartot Aken. Attend this request and fill me with your strength. Give me power and authority to improve my life.

In your name, i call < Theurgia Goetia Emperor > to supervise and enable their subservient Princes and Dukes to manifest my requests into tangible reality.

(Recite 9x) Adey vocar avage Beelzebub. Attend this request and fill me with your strength. Give me power and authority to improve my life.

Quarter Kings
Call to the East
(Recite 9x) Elan reya Amaymon. Oh great mighty and powerful king Amaymon, i call and absorb you by your name and sigil. Give me power and authority to improve my life.

Call to the North
(Recite 9x) Renin Zimimar et elan. Oh great mighty and powerful king Zimimar, i call and absorb you by your name and sigil. Give me power and authority to improve my life.

Call to the West
(Recite 9x) Anana avac Gaap. Oh great mighty and powerful king Gaap, i call and absorb you by your name and sigil. Give me power and authority to improve my life.

Call to the South
(Recite 9x) Ana tasa Corson nanay. Oh great mighty and powerful king Corson, i call and absorb you by your name and sigil. Give me power and authority to improve my life.

i. Emperors
I call you (Emperor), Emperor of the (direction), to appear before me, to (tell them what you want them to do). I call you to supervise and enable your subservient Princes and Dukes to manifest my requests into tangible reality.

ii. Prince & Duke at the Compass Points
I NN call you (Prince) under Emperer (Emperor), to appear before me, to (tell them what you want them to do).

I NN call you by the Godnames Adonai, El Elohim, Elohe, Elion, Asher Eheieh, Zebaoth, Iah, Tetragrammaton Sadai. Appear here, to (tell them what you want them to do).

I NN call you by the name of the Eternal Living true God Helioren IHVH Anepheneton to (tell them what you want them to do).

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), by Alpha & Omega.

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), by the name Primeumaton, who commands the Whole Host of heaven.

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), by the power of Zebaoth, Escerchie, Oriston, Elian, Adonay Primeumaton, which Moses named when he brought great plagues upon Pharaoh & all the people of Egypt.

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), by Schersieta Mathia, which Joshua called upon the Sun stayed its course.

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), by the Hagios & by the Seal of Adonay.

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), by Agla on Tetragrammaton, to whom all creatures are obedient.

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), by the dreadful Judgement of the most high God & by the holy Angels of heaven.

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), by the mighty wisdom of the omnipotent Tzebaoth.

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), to come from all parts of the world, and make rational answers to all things that I ask of you.

Come to me in the name of Adonay Zebaoth, Adonay Aamioram, and Adonay Saday. By these names the King of Kings Commands you.

I call you (Duke), who wanders with (Prince). I call you (Duke) to appear before me now, to (tell them what you want them to do).

iii. Wandering Prince & Wandering Duke
I NN call you (King), who moves with (Emperor), to appear before me, to (tell them what you want them to do).

I NN call you by the Godnames Adonai, El Elohim, Elohe, Elion, Asher Eheieh, Zebaoth, Iah, Tetragrammaton Sadai. Appear here, to (tell them what you want them to do).

I NN call you by the name of the Eternal Living true God Helioren IHVH Anepheneton to (tell them what you want them to do).

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), by Alpha & Omega.

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), by the name Primeumaton, who commands the Whole Host of heaven.

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), by the power of Zebaoth, Escerchie, Oriston, Elian, Adonay Primeumaton, which Moses named when he brought great plagues upon Pharaoh & all the people of Egypt.

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), by Schersieta Mathia, which Joshua called upon the Sun stayed its course.

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), by the Hagios & by the Seal of Adonay.

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), by Agla on Tetragrammaton, to whom all creatures are obedient.

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), by the dreadful Judgement of the most high God & by the holy Angels of heaven.

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), by the mighty wisdom of the omnipotent Tzebaoth.

I NN conjure, Command & Constrain you (Prince), to come from all parts of the world, and make rational answers to all things that I ask of you.

Come to me in the name of Adonay Zebaoth, Adonay Aamioram, and Adonay Saday. By these names the King of Kings Commands you.

I call you (Duke), who wanders with (Prince). I call you (Duke) to appear before me now, to (tell them what you want them to do).

8 Likes

I have called upon the spirits from Ars Theurgia Goetia. Although I used the method in Corwin Hargrove’s book Demons of Wrath. Which he doesn’t say this in his book but it does in the original but, I faced the direction of the spirit I was calling. They were the fastest spirits I have ever had respond to calling. I like the fact that the spirits from Ars Theurgia do not have offices. For what one can do, they all can do and they are willing to do whatever the will of the conjurer is!

6 Likes

I’ve been reviewing Joe Lisiewski’s material. I think he has some good stuff. However, he takes a medieval Catholic, adversarial approach to these spirits. Small wonder that he gets his “slingshot effect”.

3 Likes

Agreed.

A lot of Joe’s slingshot effects and the warped results he gets are because the spirits just don’t like his Catholic-style conjurations. He’s so rigid in his approach that he wouldn’t stand to hear that conclusion, so you let people do what they do and you do what you do.

3 Likes

Yeah. I think the real gem in that book is his ideas on subjective synthesis which is where EA got the idea from.

2 Likes

In Theurgia-Goetia, there are 31 Aerial spirits given. The source for Book II is Johannes Trithemius’ Steganographia, which was a book on ciphers and a practical joke book built around rudimentary ciphers which have since been decoded.

The Theurgia-Goetia spirits as given in Book II are in this hierarchy:

Emperors
Carnesiel (E)
Caspiel (S)
Amenadiel (W)
Demoriel (N)

Princes
Pamersiel (E)
Camuel (SE)
Barmiel (S)
Asyriel (SW)
Malgaras (W)
Usiel (NW)
Rasiel (N)
Armadiel (NE)

Dukes
Padiel
Gediel
Dorochiel
Simiel
Beruchas
Asteliel
Maseriel
Gabariel

Wandering Dukes
Geradiel (4 different places on the compass)
Soleriel (4 places)
Buriel (4 places)
Hidriel (4 places)
Icosiel (4 places)
Menadiel (2 places)
Mecoriel (2 places)
Uriel (2 places)
Bidiel (2 places)
Piridiel (2 places)
Emoniel (2 places)

A guide is being compiled around Steganographia; you can find it here. Keep an eye on it as it develops. This can turn into something really cool if it builds up more.

5 Likes