Evocation of Demoriel Emperor of the north

today i’m going to list my experience with a great and mighty angel. his name is Demoriel, he is Emperor of the cardinal direction North.

his sigil can be found in the 2nd book of the lesser key of Solomon, the Theurgia Goetia.

astral snowfall preceded his arrival… when he appeared it was in grand fashion. he descended from the aether, wings unfolded and set wide. his dress was ornamental armor of some kind and his hair was bright white fire, i could feel no heat only cold.

in his hand was a large scepter, he quickly threw it from his right hand to his left. with his right he drew a sword reminiscent of a roman gladius.

“i am Demoriel, what do you require of me” his voice was cold, not just in temperature but his whole attitude. i sensed that this was no being to be offended or deceived in any way. unforgiving in certain respects yet kind enough to be one of the light.

he was pleased a human had evoked him, for so far few of our kind do so anymore.

i forgot what i was doing or what to ask for so i acted upon instinct. i asked him if i could join with the empire of the north, to share in its power and use it at will.

“done” i had not expected such a quick and ready response. surely there was something i must DO in order to claim such power as my own.
but no…not for me anyway.

i suppose i should’ve asked this question first but i asked him, “what is the empire of the north?” his answer was like a cool autumn breeze as he said “the empire of the north is no place. it manifests around men. power surrounds you until you are the hottest point in your reality, the worlds heat gives way and cold reigns supreme.”

i continued my line of questioning “what might i use this power for?”

“anything. any purpose any force. I and my legion are at your command whenever you wish it.”

you can imagine what was going through my mind after this answer. i mean this is too awesome for words. i have successfully forged an alliance with arguably one of the most blatantly powerful spirits in all of creation. …and i didn’t even do anything…

i dismissed Demoriel… the weather in my region turned from unseasonably warm to bitter icy cold… basically overnight. and after a day or two i quickly had the feeling i was being watched. i was.

4 angels had surrounded themselves around me. these were of the legion of the north. they weren’t just watching me they were guarding me, for all intent and purpose I AM Demoriel and they must follow my every command.

now all of this has just been over the last week and a half so the manifestations I’ve asked for haven’t come YET, but i know they will. i have a feeling that this Angel’s word is as solid as ice.

after some, shall we say, losses i needed a new avenue of prosperity. i was drawn to the north because of my birth place Rochester NY. if you haven’t ever looked at a map of upstate NY then you need to know that its right on the border with Canada on the shores of lake Ontario. despite being a black man my cold tolerance has always been high thanks to living there when i was young, and I’ve always loved winter. the “Empire of the North” seemed like it was right up my alley.

I’m gonna keep posting in this thread as time goes on and detail further experiences with Demoriel and his legion.

PS: the only offering he asked of me was that i tell openly my experiences with him to all of you over the internet.
wish me luck y’all!

6 Likes

Amazing. Nice job, man! Thanks for sharing.

What grimoire or text did Demoriel come out of?

lesser key of solomon book 2 of 5

Interesting. What would be the significance of the other three; in what way? I read in the Theurgia Goetia that Carnesiel is the greatest of the four but I may have misread. The document’s descriptions are kinda vague.

Are these the same sort of “angels” as the enochian “angels” ?

I had thought that the books that made up The Lesser Key of Solomon were purely demonic grimoires?

I have never worked with the enochian “angels” - however I know it has been said by black magicians that have worked with both demons and angels that the enochian spirits are definitely demonic and are posing as angels.

So I am wondering if this is the case with the “angels” you have come into contact with.

Theurgia Goetia is sort of vague to me on how to use it.

I wonder if you can use this entity to solidify ideas that you implanted inside yourself(or others) and make your faith stronger through the element of ice. I’m not familiar with theurgia goetia either but its still pretty frickin cool.

Ice is a manifestation of the water element. Water is cool, and it shrinks. If you want growth, you want the fire element, which is hot and expansive.

1 Like

And darkness is an aspect of the water element, as it is constrictive. Whereas light is an aspect of the fire element, as it is expansive.

Space is an aspect of the air element which creates distance between the fire and the water. Air is the line between the yin and the yang.

And darkness is an aspect of the water element, as it is constrictive. Whereas light is an aspect of the fire element, as it is expansive.

Space is an aspect of the air element which creates distance between the fire and the water. Air is the line between the yin and the yang.[/quote]

you guys are both wrong. this is purely the science of combustion and heat transference. at least thats the way i understand it.

when a fire gets REALLY hot, it begind to consume massive amounts of air. the rushing force of this chain reaction leads to all the air in the vicinity becoming MUCH colder than the fire itself. often to the point of freezing.

take for example a steam engine. when the steam is so hot that the engine is forced to vent to prevent an explosion, the stream that is released begins to freeze whatever it touches. this is part of the reason steam was phased out. but in scientific terms this describes perfectly the concept Demoriel was trying to impart on me.

XxMxX you did not misread, but i have not evoked him yet so i dont know for sure yet. however, Carnasiel is the emperor of the east. a direction usually associated with initiation and mercurial forces.

DeathWish the legion of the north has shared its power with me openly and i don’t intend on looking a gift horse in the mouth. and for the record, i have met with these spirits on the astral just recently. i have no reason to believe they are demons in disguise. i have met spirits in disguised form before and i just didn’t get that vibe from them.

MSXY i dont feel the need to implant ideas within myself my mind has enough input from various sources. i think the idea of implanting an idea within myself, while knowing about it, would just make me want to rebel against it. even if it were purely my own.

Space is an aspect of the air element which creates distance between the fire and the water. Air is the line between the yin and the yang.[/quote]

you guys are both wrong. this is purely the science of combustion and heat transference. at least thats the way i understand it.

when a fire gets REALLY hot, it begind to consume massive amounts of air. the rushing force of this chain reaction leads to all the air in the vicinity becoming MUCH colder than the fire itself. often to the point of freezing.

take for example a steam engine. when the steam is so hot that the engine is forced to vent to prevent an explosion, the stream that is released begins to freeze whatever it touches. this is part of the reason steam was phased out. but in scientific terms this describes perfectly the concept Demoriel was trying to impart on me.[/quote]

I was thinking of Bardon’s Hermetic descriptions of the elemental forces.

[quote=“WiseManEcho, post:12, topic:7051”]XxMxX you did not misread, but i have not evoked him yet so i dont know for sure yet. however, Carnasiel is the emperor of the east. a direction usually associated with initiation and mercurial forces.

DeathWish the legion of the north has shared its power with me openly and i don’t intend on looking a gift horse in the mouth. and for the record, i have met with these spirits on the astral just recently. i have no reason to believe they are demons in disguise. i have met spirits in disguised form before and i just didn’t get that vibe from them.

MSXY i dont feel the need to implant ideas within myself my mind has enough input from various sources. i think the idea of implanting an idea within myself, while knowing about it, would just make me want to rebel against it. even if it were purely my own.[/quote]

Thanks. This makes sense, which is more than I say for the book itself. lol The reason is that I’ve been looking into the book and wanted to contact the Eastern kingdom but there was no info on what it is exactly.

Water is one of the few things that expands when frozen (which is why ice flaots - the Earth would be totally different if ice sank) and also expands when heated.

Dunno if this is relevant (maybe a quality of liquid water is to contract from its other states?) but I had to chuck it in, or I’d be thinking about it all night:wink:

1 Like

No, I’m thinking of Franz Bardon’s Hermetic elements, which don’t necessarily describe the physical element itself, but it’s metaphysical presence in the universe. The best way to describe what he says. Is Fire is Yang, it is light and positive and masculine, whereas water is Yin, it is dark and negative and feminine. Air is the line between the Yin and the Yang as it keeps them apart. Then, the earth element would be the entire symbol, as it keeps the elements manifested. And Akasha would be the symbolism of the image.

2 Likes

Fair enough! :slight_smile: