Goetic Demons Rarely Mentioned On BALG

That makes sense. Apparently no book is safe from man’s hands :joy:.

3 Likes

How true! No matter the name or purpose it can be changed to fit, whether it’s real or not, or workable is another question.

2 Likes

I have. Aaron C. Donahue summoned Vuall a decade ago, using military remote viewing techniques to see and draw him.

4 Likes

Vual as an Egyptian ghost? I have never heard of Aaron Donahue. Remote viewing and ESP, this sounds like an episode from Paranormal Survivor.

I’m pretty sure ACD has never heard of you, either, but that’s beside the point. If you really want to know, conjure yourself and find out from personal experience.

4 Likes

For anyone who is interested, here is a simple method for conjuring the spirits of Ars Goetia.

If you have no other way to call the spirits, give that method a try and see what happens, if anything.

As always, report back to BALG with results etc.

For those who have no interest, why are you here? But anyway, carry on.

1 Like

One thing I like to do in order to show respect for all of the 72 is that I will lay out all 72 of the sigils, but I will only do actual work with the beings that I intend to call upon. It shows respect, and consideration for those beings.

3 Likes

That makes a lot of sense.

What i used to do with the Satanic Bible is substitute the Infernal Names LaVey gave, and name all 72 djinni, finally calling in the one i wanted for whatever i wanted them to do. I found that to be very useful in doing his style of conjuration. It gives a different feel to the event, more of a convocation than a typical evocation.

2 Likes

As always, report back to BALG with results etc.

Yes, members please report back as it will bump the search hits and add more knowledge to BALG of these demons.

2 Likes

Caim is good at giving advice, and is polite and caring but not overly friendly. He likes earthy smells and the colours blue and green.

6 Likes

I can think of one right now, Augury and Shamanism.

3 Likes

Yes, surely he can help in those areas as well.

I could see practitioners not knowing how to readily apply his abilities to the issues they face on a daily basis.

Though, could you describe how Augury would help with an issue faced by a practicioner on a daily basis?

1 Like

Augury is divination by using birds, so divination in itself is very helpful :slight_smile:
Shamanism is my personal path so a Spirit that strengthens my work with animal and plant Spirits is very helpful as well for my daily needs.

People don’t realize daemons can be helpful with Shamanism :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They especially can be since many daemons vibrate closely with the planet earth.

2 Likes

He sounds delightful!

2 Likes

Hey, do you give offerings to spirits every time you put a request to the table? As in what’s your approach to the whole offerings thing?

And how does this stuff work? lol
When you hear about a spirit who can give you the ability to speak to animals for example…is it like how Hollywood puts it? The demon touches you and transfer’s there knowledge/powers to you? lol stupid question i know.

2 Likes

You find out if the spirit requires an offering and if so, you find out what they like.

2 Likes

I don’t have access to a lot of physical resources to my current offerings are just the incense I burn and my own energy. If I feel the need to go the extra mile I’ll either google what the spirit wants or ask them directly. Because the spirits understand my circumstances, they’re not as worried about it and they’re more focused on me making a connection and getting more information out to the public, which is an offering in and of itself if you think about it.

You ever been in a conversation where someone tells you everything is fine, but you can tell there’s tension? Same principle. Every animal has subtle patterns you can detect if you pay attention. You don’t even need magic for this(although it would help), just ask a zoologist or veterinarian.

It’s less like, you hear a bark and it converts into google translate. It’s more like, based on the pitch of her voice and the way her tail is wagging…(see’s a leash in your mind’s eye) oh! You want to go outside.

2 Likes

Imagine EVERYTHING hollywood says as BS.
Easiest way to not get confused.

Youre not granted the ability to speak to animals, they dont speak english what you learn is how to telepathically communicate but most of the time not with words but emotions and visualization.

This is something that you could learn quickly or take months to get down, depends on the person.

3 Likes

@lawclerk - Thank you for your opinion. But, just because you say Duke Vual “does not exist” to you per se, does not make it true for others. The simple fact you basically denied his existence, is the very reason he most likely would not contact you. The demons, Goetic and otherwise, deserve our utmost respect.

As for me, I know he and the other Goetic Demons exist. I treat them with the utmost respect too. That’s all you need to know. Everyone’s spiritual journey is different. That is all I will say in response to your post.

Good day.

4 Likes