Ritual to End a Relationship from Magickal Attack by G Winterfield

Just wondering if anyone has tried this and has success with it? I did it on 2 people who were just friends and it seemed to work but I tried it on a romantic couple with mixed results. I first did it on them in October 2017 and while they are still together, I know the relationship is not going well and they are arguing a lot. I’m thinking to repeat just to deliver a final blow so to speak. The woman in the relationship is very persistant so I feel it may need repeating. If she was a weaker character, Im sure she’d be gone by now…
Anyway, I’d be interested to hear of other people’s experiences if they’ve done this ritual. It calls on 3 demons of the Ars Theurgia - Caspiel, Barmiel and Acreba.

7 Likes

Following

2 Likes

Leraje is also a demon who breaks up couples.

10 Likes

Thanks! I had read that. I may add him and Andras into the mix at some point…

3 Likes

I contemplated using it but 33 days honestly felt too long for such a task. Asmoday, Leraje or Andras can help you.

7 Likes

It is long I guess but it doesn’t take very long to do each night, and I figure the repetition may be what’s needed for it work. Plus I figure if I can’t be bothered to put in the effort, why should the demons? But yea Im considering working with other demons too but I dontveant to throw too much at the situation all at once. Plus one of the couple is my friend and I don’t want the break up to be too extreme in terms of potentially harming him from the fallout.

5 Likes

Something to consider if you want to work with other spirits on this issue is to ask these demons what powers they have, and then blending in other powers that complement theirs. I have Magickal Attack but I haven’t worked that ritual so I’m not sure how the power works exactly.

Perhaps you could try working with Garadiel as well? He’s in their under the “Remove Someone from Your Life” ritual, and he’s told me more about his powers before. I’d have to dig up an old grimoire, but I believe he works in-part by making the other person uninterested in you and your affairs, encouraging them to do other things with their time than think of you. You’d have to ask him, but this certainly seems like a potent addition to a break-up spell.

A little more about Garadiel, just as he may ease people out of your life, so too may he encourage new ones to enter it, be they friends, romantic/sexual partners, etc. He may also help you stand your ground when you would be made to flee, and can encourage flight in others.

6 Likes

I tried it a long time ago and got nothing. With that being said I have worked with some spirits from Ars Theurgia Goetia since then and they were the fastest spirits I’ve ever had respond. Maybe it’s in his method? I’m not sure. As far which spirit to call on in Ars Theurgia, it does say in the book that what one can do…they all can do. They will do whatever is the will of the magician.

6 Likes

If your names tanya, I swear you can have him. Sometimes people are together because they can’t get away no matter how hard they try. I’ve damned sure tried though.

3 Likes

No it isn’t Tanya but thanks anyway. :joy: Yea, I think if people have some kind of soul contract to fulfil together, then maybe the spirits are bound not to intervene? I’ve always wondered about that actually and whether the spirits are prevented from intervening in a situation. On the other hand, could magic be used precisely to break something like a soul contract with another person?

4 Likes

Not experienced enough to know but it is an interesting concept, one worth delving into.

Edited to add:
Was just interesting as that’s around the time I started trying to escape instead of trying to make it work.

3 Likes

@Shinri Thanks, that’s a v good idea. I’ve seen the ritual with Garadiel but not used it so far. You think it might work, because I’d be doing it to move this woman out of my friend’s life, not mine? Could always try, I guess

3 Likes

When I was successful contacting some of the spirits from Ars Theurgia I used Corwin Hargrove’s method in Demons of Wrath. That book is all spirits from Ars Theurgia. I have thought about using Corwins method but use the spirits that Gordon listed. Plus Corwins method is to only be done for three days…lol

10 Likes

@Lillith_fan Yep, I would do two separate rituals - one to remove him from her life, and one to remove her from his life. That way both parties will begin to lose interest in the other, a situation that would likely work more quickly than just one losing interest. If you really want to speed things up, you could do two more rituals with Garadiel, this time requesting for each of them to meet another sexual/love interest. Add in some arguments using another spirit, and you’ve got yourself a powerful, layered break-up spell.

You may notice as well that there are several different ways this particular combination of effects could result in a break-up. Their feelings for each other could simply fade away, with both deciding it is time to move on to greener pastures. If their arguments continue and escalate, the relationship could end rather explosively. Different people respond differently to infidelity, but that would certainly throw a wrench into things, especially if there are already unaddressed problems.

The degree to which you control the specifics is up to you. Generally speaking, it is ideal to be only as specific as is required to bring you satisfaction. If all you care about is that they break-up, then leave the details to the spirits and they will take care of things. If you require more precision that is often doable, but it may require more magickal effort on your part, and perhaps more patience concerning the manifestation.

5 Likes

Hi @shinri and @Lillith_fan

Have you tried Master Curse from Magickal attack book? Thanks

1 Like

@Lillith_fan, I think you are right - if people have a soul contract to fulfill, it is almost impossible to break. Doesn’t mean you can’t do everything in your power to try! I have asked spirits to break soul contracts but I do not think this can be done with some contracts due to them serving as a main lesson the soul sought to learn by having a physical life. It is horrible, though, when the people are toxic for one another and have no business being together. I tried the Winterfield ritual and it didn’t work as the couple did not ultimately separate. I would try a different tact focussing on each person individually.

4 Likes

What ritual did you use with Astaroth?

2 Likes