ANDRAS:The most dangerous demon in the Goetia?

Welcome @TarantulaCult It is a rule here that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick:

intro3

He wasnā€™t a poser he was a testing me and I failed but you know what? You learn from mistakes and move on

2 Likes

Yet everyone was telling you that it was an imposter. Because Michael wouldnā€™t do that.

Look dude, idk what your damage is but lay off me aight?

2 Likes

None of them are necessarily nice. They are seraphim and they are neutral. They can away either way depending on the situation and the person

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been working with Andras. I adore him. To me he is gentle and kind. Soft spoken. His energy is awesome.

6 Likes

Same here I love being by his side heā€™s absolutely amazing but I do however believe others may experience differently and thatā€™s okay. :metal:t2:

4 Likes

Dangerous. What does it means? What can being called ā€œdangerousā€ at all? Sitting in a house burning in flames might be dangerous. Swimming in the ocean can be as well. And a gun in your hand? It can be dangerous and can give you a feeling of safety. And what about a pretty pillow on your bed? Is it dangerous? It can be, if your partnerā€™s desire to suffocate you with it just to avoid to broke your hyoid bone and thinking it that if he does in this way, he can avoid the punishment.

The difference between dangerous and dangerous is: how risky it is to contact with.

Even the most gentle spirit can be dangerous if you handle him wrong, or you are that kind of person who can irritate him; but harder to hit that level which would be threatening. While you can live the most safest and happiest life with a demons/gods like Andras, Sitri/Set.

The devil is in the detail. You have to know their personality, temperament, motivations, interests; but yourself, too. Because your personality and abilities can put an effect of your relationship, and things what you might experience.
You can make easy mistakes coming from your own personality, which might be absolute natural from you, and would makes Andras angry or impatient, or feel annoyed by you, for he is basically a serious, dominant, intimidate, straightforward and active entity. However, if you notice something inside you, which attracts his attention and interests, you can experience an another face of his.

It is harder to make any mistake in Luciferā€™s case than Andrasā€™ case, for they have different personality, so their reactions will be different (more likely). No doubt, youā€™ll feel what he wants you to feel.

He made me know about his presence. But I found out later that he is the ā€œsourceā€, the ā€œcauseā€ of this intense and unusual change around me. I donā€™t feel like Iā€™m in danger, but no doubt, he awakened my inner fury, discord and beast several times, and after long months of absolute peace and balance, how could I not see it? ( I hit my own brother, which I never did before, just like that terrible and angry argue between us - no, never. But my dreams also tells a lot about his presence, however still donā€™t know about his exact goals, plans with me. ) His possible familiars also hanging around in my house. :shushing_face:

After all of theseā€¦ he doesnā€™t seems treathening, and the way how I slowly see him, neither makes me feel in this way.

Stay respectful, serious and determined. He is a warrior, a Marquis in his ā€œfull-timeā€.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve always seen him having head of one of my favorite owls. He appears to me have the head of a horned owl, barn owl, or a eagle owl. He has the body and wings of an angel and rides a black wold. Very gorgeous demon indeed.

3 Likes

michael earned a spot on my entities to avoid list a couple years back. hes ok when he wants to be but other times hes always been short tempered and just a nasty attitude entity.

5 Likes

Right?

What happened exactly? If itā€™s ok to ask

1 Like

Duly notedā€¦thanks my friend for sharing that.

Yeah I want to know too.

1 Like

Itā€™s been a couple of years and i just donā€™t wish to talk about it out of mutual respect. Just know my experiences with him have been really shitty

1 Like

Explain me please

Hi

Well thatā€™s off topic here, but if you search here or on the wider Internet for ā€œenergy working techniquesā€ you will get a ton of starter info.

The books by Robert Bruce on energy working, Jwing Ming Yang and Mantak Chia on Qigong are very good. And you will find a lot on youtube.

2 Likes

Thank tou :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I started being curious in Andras when I was an angry 15/16 yo kid. One night at 3am I summoned him with the help of a sigil and I saw a white wind-breeze and coldness in my dark room. I asked him to destroy my enemies, give me beauty and confidence (donā€™t know why I asked him this but it worked). Maybe I was being disrespectful towards him idk, but my anger issues got really bad and I got into the ward many times. I still believed (or believe) heā€™s my friend.

2 months ago, I summoned him again. I looked at his sigil and felt anger, aggression for no reason, like it hurt my heart. Then I asked him to make an evil coworkers current sickness even worse and it workedā€¦

But tbh I think iā€™ve angered him because my depression and life got so bad since I summoned him againā€¦ :confused:

The only advice I can give and that prob everyone would say: Be extremely careful, be clear about your intentions, do not disrespect him and use protection rituals or spells!! Also be in a good mental spot before you call him.

2 Likes

I donā€™t remember if I posted on here or not but I personally had called on him a few times. When I first ran into him while in Las Vegas, I was just more so curious on the spirits and if they are as hostile and dangerous as it was said. Now donā€™t get this mix up with not being respectful, I was wondering really if they are like this and if so if it is all the time or just some of the time.

So I called him up and I felt his presence. It was interesting. Honestly reminds me of this desire to have a good bloody steak. His energy was like a predator but yet I felt safe. I felt this underline of big brother or a protector of sorts. Yet I felt to those that he is task to destroy that they would be basically a deer to a group of lions or wolves.

He did help me with a few things but I know he CAN do much more then just to rip people up like a piece of paper. He can be very wonderful to work with and honestly I see him as good company.

So I guess itā€™s simply the case of how you treat them, expect of them and why you called to them. A similar demon that I am close to yet is on this list is Abbadon. Andrias and Abbadon honestly reminds me of two friends that shares similar attributes but are different. But yet again called him up and wound up having not just the biggest laugh of my life but also a good friend. So really I suggest go and get to know them as individuals and not just go with what someone experienced. Itā€™s good to see others experiences to get an idea but donā€™t use them as base judgment on them.

2 Likes