A Female Demon Who Fancies Coin & Mercantile Exchange?

I’ve been on the search for a long while trying to discover a female demon who fancies the finer things, exchange of goods and coin, as well as general favor. It seems out of all the spirits I’ve encountered, there are very few who really care about gathering treasures and goods in a mercantile fashion.

I’d like to ask BALG if anyone has known an entity of this profile?
I would greatly Appreciate it. :fire:

Reading the title, the first demon that comes to mind is Bune, although you may have already thought of her.

2 Likes

I have met her before. She is capable of wealth but I got impressions she’d rather be doing other things in magick. Of all the entities I’ve met and negotiated with, I’m seemingly at a loss on finding one who favors exchange of coin and goods. The materialistic gain of mercantile dealings.

Bune is more about cash, as far as I know… Clauneck is about wealtn that includes goods, property, investments and collectibles.

2 Likes

Ladilok, perhaps? She is a seductress and enslaver of women and strikes me as someone who would probably fancy the finer things.

I’ve had this impression as well. Though Bime is more well known for bringing money, I’ve always felt that necromancy is where he really excels.

2 Likes

I was searching for more of a mercantile character. Exchange of coin and goods, bringing payment and favor for services. I noticed Uvall/Vual likes favorable relations and treasures. But again, she seemed to be annoyed by me asking her for money. (Among many others)

That’s why I came here to ask for a female who actually favors mercantile activity. There’s gotta be SOMEONE out there. :smile:

Why female in particular? There aren’t really a lot of well known female demons in the traditional grimoires, except when occultists decide to gender swap, like Bime/Bune.

Have you looked into demons outside of Western culture?

2 Likes

I’ve come to favor Female entities over male. They tend to be smoother and subtle with workings and energy, at least with me. There tends to be friction between me and male entities. Not totally hostile, just different desires when working. I feel a bit more lenient and cooperative with female entities.

I could take it up with Lucifer or Archangel Michael on bringing me a demon or goddess who favors such things. They’ve directed me to other beings before.

1 Like

You could also talk to one of the Angels of Prostitution: Lilith, Naamah, Agrat bat Mahlat, and Eiseth Zenumin. Naamah in particular is known to be very materialistic and would likely have some possible names for you.

3 Likes

Honestly, one being that’s been in my head frequently is Oriens. He’s traditionally appears male and also female, but he’s known for bringing riches of gold and silver. (as well as dignities) Really Air oriented, favors communication and granting status, etc.

There’s that name again lol

1 Like

Kinda funny, eh? I’ve also dealh with Gremory but she seems to favor a stable monetary environment and not so much bringing influxes of profit. Interestingly, while having her around I would discover small bouts of cash in random places. (Work and other places) :grin:

I’ve also observed that Santa Muerte is often venerated for accumulating wealth. . .

1 Like

You could try creating a servitor that is female “who fancies the finer things, exchange of goods and coin, as well as general favor.”

Or try this servitor:

Allison - Princess of Finance.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

I appreciate the suggest, mate. But I’m not looking for servitors. I want a real goddess or demoness. :smile:

Isis was also worshipped for domestic support in certain fashions as well.

Not a demon but I immediately have to think about the hindu deity Dhisana. I think somewhere in the Rigveda she is especially mentioned for “swift gain of riches”

Another one, taken with a grain of salt because there is much assimilation from one pantheon into another going on here: Kurukulla.

She is a Yidam that embodies “magnetizing everything required by the practicioner”, that can range from a bunch of Horseradish to treasures and riches (I think most people would go with the latter when asking for that aspect of her).

Try out Gargophias. :wink: just try it.

Meh, I was looking for more like a female version of clauneck. :grin:

Why not evoke Clauneck’s female aspect then?

Cause he ain’t a female entity, and I’ve been refused by a couple male entities for attempting to work with them as females because they are naturally male. Many entities are naturally just one gender.

Spirits aren’t simply energy where you can “Deal with them however you want”. They do have an inherent nature to them as individual beings.