Female Spirit of Merchants & Money

There are many male spirits traditionally known to concern money, wealth, riches, merchandise and wares, etc. Each have their own nature and unique ways of going about wealth. But I have noticed there aren’t nearly as many female entities who are directly associated with merchants, goods exchange, and overall passing money between hands.

I’m wondering if anyone has discovered female spirits who prizes coin, goods exchange, luxuries, entrepreneurship, etc.

Duchess Bune and possibly the genius spirit Nitika.

2 Likes

Bune is not the merchant entity people think she is. In fact she didn’t even show up as a female to me anyway. Bune is more the slow builder of projects or career promotion. Im looking for a spirit of speedy exchange of coin and attention of people.

Nitika is a spirit mentioned in the Gallery of Magick books, no? Do you know where they get that spirit from?

I just gave my suggestion. Bune as appeared as a very gorgeous woman to me many times over the years. I could tell you where Nitika comes from, but I recommend that you use the search function located in the top corner of this forum.

1 Like

Well you suggestion on Bune is not correct. Her personality doesn’t reflect merchant affairs, but character enrichment to accomplish things. (which could be business, but not totally)

But the history of Nitika is interesting. An ancient genii character.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Side convo

What about the Roman goddess Fortuna?

2 Likes

Not sure if she counts as as spirit, but what about Mazupo? Protector of sailors, fishermen, and merchants, it is also said that she protects those carrying merchandise across the sea.

2 Likes

@Valesus do you wish to have this topic joined with an older topic of yours, for comprehensiveness? It had some responses, in case you’d like to come back to some names suggested by community members

I can also close the old topic, as you’ve requested demons back then

That’s actually interesting. Quite a different culture. :smile:

I’ve also heard from many witches that Santa Muerte deals well with money. and gathering wealth through ventures. Her altars are usually adorned with gifts of all types.

1 Like

You can look for Aja Ekapada. She’s a Hindu deity. Her origin and story is not well known. The only thing I know is when she’s present in someone’s birth chart she gives tremendous wealth through large scale trades. In western culture they equated her to the Baphomet or the goat god

1 Like