Zed aliz zed

Hello it turned out that I’m returned to magic in my life again, and I found out that ZED ALIZ ZED means something but I didn’t find anything.

Without any knowledge of this, I got a dog 5 months ago and named it ZED which in my country means nothing and literally no one has this name, and I still can’t tell why I did that.

Soon after that a person entered my life who became the closest person, turned out her name is ALIZE

Anyone any idea what this could message me?

That’s a weird sentence?

Have you tried looking into the meaning of the name of that girl you know?
Using google I found a translation of these words that makes sense.

I could only find this: MLLR "ZED ALIZ ZED" (Lucifer Gnosis Mantra). - YouTube
I used this song for meditation from time to time and it helped me get into the zone. You could hit up the guy who made the song if he knows what the chant means.

It’s just a rare name Germany meaning sweet, that’s all I found but that the name ZED is paired with it, and they together supposed to mean something not individually I guess

I’ve seen this one I may try to contact the author of this

No. It’s a Hebrew name but possibly has an Arabic meaning. And Zed I believe is Arabic. And when those are combined you get an interesting translation.
May I ask why this phrase has meaning to you?

Could you share me this translation?

It means only because they together supposed to mean something :slight_smile:

Zed Aliz zed I am what I am

Welcome to the forum @agod !

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.