Yet another failed evocation attempt - Belial

From what I see it’s more like you opening the door but you have a blindfold on or trying to listen with earplugs in?

Do you meditate? If so what on?

Did you feel hot, or any type of tingling in your body?

AHHHH Now I get your point.

I do meditate normally in the hour before I go to sleep. Laying on my back and listening to binaural beats mostly.

Maybe I should adjust my meditation strategy. You mean the topic of my meditation? I typically focus on clearing out bad juju accrued from over the day. It helps me be all warm and fuzzy when I deal with ridiculous people all day. Do you have a specific recommendation for the topic of meditation?

There is something might be relevant but I dont know if I’d feel comfortable posting it openly on the forum as it’s very specific.

This is not good in evocation I believe.

Yes. I feel overwhelmingly hot all over, when I have tried to contact him. but perhaps I may have dismissed that as the tropical heat (I live in Hawaii.)

The first time I tried contacting him, I heard a voice of “I CANT HEAR YOU SPEAK UP” resonate through my crown chakra with guitar strumming in the distance, followed by uproarious laughter. :rofl: I continued on for another 45mins, but to no avail.

Tonight felt like there may have been a major block though, I’m just not quite sure what it was.

I’m 100% open to suggestions.

1 Like

I mean there is a reason why we want everyting to be silent,you know.Although I believe that one can go to trance even listening house music but you need to hear Belial too right ?

1 Like

Binaural beats are neat but only to an extent. They give you something other than your thoughts to focus on. First, here’s some tools and quote that might help in general.

2 Likes

Haha that’s true. Where I live right now, I have a lot of natural noises I could tune into, chirping frogs, crickets, birds, that go all through all hours of the night.

Even right now, after this, I feel a pressure on my crown chakra. I had it during the ritual and it’s staying.

Magic was always easier in a colder climate, dangnabbit. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This is good but there are a couple things i dont agree with

1 Like

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU!!!

Well lads and lasses, wish me luck at my court hearing tomorrow. Its kinda what I was trying to get in contact with Belial for but… for some reason, I feel like he knows and I’m already receiving his help.

2 Likes

Good luck man,I have also an upcoming court but I am gonna beat them by smarts,no need to bother Belial :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Here is a good song for you.

1 Like

Oh it’s regarding an RTO on my psychotic kind of ex. I dated him for like 4 weeks and he flipped the psycho switch and shit. I have enough on him to shut this shit down. But, there’s a larger issue at play here I would like his help with.

I smell corruptuon and tyrannism here.Good luck regardless.

1 Like

NAILED IT!

More pettiness and vindictiveness, but yes. Tyranny too.

Thank you, and best of luck for yours!

1 Like

He was there with you

1 Like

Potential update. The court date happened, but apparently the police never sent proof that this person was served with the restraining order to the Court. As such, he wasn’t there and the judge rescheduled my court date for June.

He also hasn’t been seen or heard from for a couple days. And I mean since Friday, since I did the first evocation attempt. I think… something is going on.

1 Like

When the smoke wrapped about the glass… that was your sign:)
One of
Many ways he’s shown me too

2 Likes

I’ll have to be more careful to observe these things then!!!

I will contact him again once I know more about this present situation.

1 Like