Working with the 7 Goetics of your Birthdate

This great post by @LdyPhilosophy

opened up my eyes to something I hadn’t considered before. So, this past lunar cycle I contacted the Goetic Spirits who are attributed to the degrees in which the 7 planets are placed in my natal chart.

For some of them I really didn’t have a question or task, but I went ahead and called them anyway, to let them know I now knew about the connection.

Funny stuff: all of them gave me ‘signs’. Knocks on the floor in the hall, ashes of the incense dropping at the moment I gave the License to depart, temperature change and a shuffling noise in one of the cabinets.

Even funnier: the day after the last one the 7, I was vacuuming my Temple and the big framed poster of Circe that I have decided to fall over. Taking with it two statuettes (who remained unharmed) and a glass chalice (that broke into a zillion pieces).

I consider this working to be a success, it is clear that contact has been made.

Now I have made a calendar of the dates when each of the planets enters the grade of one of the 7 planets of my birthchart (Saturn and Jupiter don’t at all this year, the moon does every month…), and I’m busy figuring out how to make best use of it. If anyone has tips, I’d appreciate them.

1 Like

So, as I am working out my schedule of conjunctions and oppositions, I am starting to understand astrology a lot better. This will definitely help me in determining favorable dates and times for planned workings.
I looked up in my diary the days when (I now know) the Moon was opposite of the other planets in my Natal chart, and must admit that there absolutely is truth in the descriptions of the transits.

If you want to make your own calendar / horoscope, download a free astrology program and check (for example) this site http://www.astrology-x-files.com/transits/moon.html
for the descriptions of conjunctions and oppositions.
Give it a try if you have some spare time.

1 Like

I’m understanding more and more about the influence of the planets on myself. In the past when I used to read a daily horoscope there were times when it made sense and times when exactly the opposite was felt.
I am so fortunate to have Jupiter and Mars extremely close to each other, and also Venus and Saturn very close to each other.
So that on the days when Jupiter gives his benign influence, immediately Mars joins in to counteract and stimulate my rage.
The same for Venus. When she blesses me with a nice and friendly outlook for the day, Saturn is already there to constrain. Ah yes, balance in all. I truly am blessed.

However. One of the Spirits connected to my time of birth is Alloces. I performed a working with him this lunar cycle and, as I read that he can also help with metalworking / craftsmanship, I asked him to help me become a better silversmith. In the last second a topic by @Lady_Eva came to mind about demonic timekeeping. As I had nothing else around, I offered a match and said I would light it when he performed. I briefly placed it on the paper with his seal.
The next piece I made in class was better than all previous attempts. I worked with more patience and calmness. When I got home, I turned towards where his zodiac degree was, called, lit the match and thanked him.

2 Likes

During this past lunar cycle I have BEGUN to understand the value of helping yourself. In a working with Buer intended to heal my wrist, I received a sentence I didn’t understand. Than I realized I hadn’t done any work towards healing it myself. So I formed an energyball and infused it with green healing power whilst chanting this word. I held the ball in my hand and than grasped my wrist with it, sending the energyball into it.

No miraculous instant healing, but the wrist has been getting better everyday. I was able to translate the sentence to ‘pure hand it’s for you residency’. From which I conclude that the meaning is that I had to do this healing myself.

I am now beginning to see that this same concept of helping yourself can and should also be applied when dealing with other people. Two sayings came to mind:

• Give a man a fish and he has food for one day, teach him to fish and he can feed himself everyday.

• You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.