Working with the 7 Goetics of your Birthdate

This great post by @LdyPhilosophy

opened up my eyes to something I hadn’t considered before. So, this past lunar cycle I contacted the Goetic Spirits who are attributed to the degrees in which the 7 planets are placed in my natal chart.

For some of them I really didn’t have a question or task, but I went ahead and called them anyway, to let them know I now knew about the connection.

Funny stuff: all of them gave me ‘signs’. Knocks on the floor in the hall, ashes of the incense dropping at the moment I gave the License to depart, temperature change and a shuffling noise in one of the cabinets.

Even funnier: the day after the last one the 7, I was vacuuming my Temple and the big framed poster of Circe that I have decided to fall over. Taking with it two statuettes (who remained unharmed) and a glass chalice (that broke into a zillion pieces).

I consider this working to be a success, it is clear that contact has been made.

Now I have made a calendar of the dates when each of the planets enters the grade of one of the 7 planets of my birthchart (Saturn and Jupiter don’t at all this year, the moon does every month…), and I’m busy figuring out how to make best use of it. If anyone has tips, I’d appreciate them.

3 Likes

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: Netherman Letters