Birth Chart w/Respective to The Ancient Gods & where they are in Ur Natal Chart

Hello,
I’ve learned how we all have a “Set” of Ancient Gods (Daemons) who are present on our birth charts & they become apart of your solar & spiritual tribe. They correlate to Onesbirth Chart. If you are intrested DM me with
Name (Optional)
Birth Date
Time of Birth
Birth City

The Decans are different with this system however instead of simply 3 Decans in basic Astrology per sign. This system has All 72 Goetic Spirits
6 Spirits are connected to 1 Sign Night/Day.

A person with 23° Pisces would have an immense pull towards Stolas. Its more beneficial to use His power is at its Zenith of the during the day hours before sunset. If your 27° Pisces your Ancient God would be Andromalius His Connection & Power will be more extreme & powerful after Sunsets.

I supply what each of the 72 Ancient Goetia Gods Specializes in within your personalized chart. This is just a brief run down of how it will look. however, I Love this system for my Dark Sorceress Work & Grimoires. Now that I’ve had much fun, trial & error with this System. This has become a great “Calendar” Tool.

If I know a Full Moon is coming & its going 2 hit some pretty heavy aspects in my Solar Return or Progressive Chart as well as knowing what’s in both The Heavens & The Firmament. This tool can be very helpful to assist you with which Ancient God is on which shift & what they can beef up for you, in matters of Love, Finances. Spiritual Enlightenment, Baneful, Protective. etc.

Especially when You know certain Spirit Guides, Ancestors & Ancient Gods {Daemons}, Arch Angels are with you Always. People talk about Guardian Angels only. Well, Im here to announce We have a few Guardian Dark Aunties, Uncles & Androgynous Ones that are jus as much in Ur corner to see you excel & exceed. Well, I’d be thrilled to do Anyones Chart so you can get acclimated with your other Powerful Spirit Family/ Powerful Spiritual Council. The 1st 5 people will receive a Free Chart.☆

Learn Which Day or Night to Work with Ur Spirit Team to obtain the best & most desired outcomes.

EX:
Sun 6th House @4° Cancer- Bifrons -Night
Moon 12th House @23° Capricorn- Forneus -Day
*Mercury 5th House @20° Gemini- King Paimon -Day
*Mars 5th House @28° Gemini- Vine- Night
*Venus 7th House @19° Leo- Furcas- Night
*Jupiter 10th House @02° Sagitta-Glasya~Labolas-Day
*Saturn 9th House @27° Libra- Ose- Night
*Uranus 10th House @05° Sagitta-Glasya Labolas-Day
*Neptune 11th House @27° Sagitta-Andras -Night
*Pluto 9th House @26° Libra -Ose- Night

DM me Ur info & I have a 24hour turn around time~☆

Thanks in Advance for reading!
Powerful Solar Abundance
LdyPhilosophy :wilted_flower::black_heart::wine_glass:

38 Likes

DMed :))

1 Like

Dm’d really hope you get to it. Thanks for being awesome!

1 Like

Dm,d ya. Interesting

1 Like

Dm’ed. :grin:

1 Like

Dm’d :)) Very kind of you

1 Like

DM’d :ok_hand::zap:

1 Like

Thanks Everyone for the Support. I’m having soo much fun & I have received Soo much Awesome Feedback. Not 1 Disappointed Reading Yet!!! Altho I’ve done more than 5. Ive had so many blessings frm Source 'Im willing to do “Freebies” until March 3rd… :compass:

6 Likes

You rock

1 Like

Thank you. @LdyPhilosophy

1 Like

The Pleasure was All mine & Im thrilled tht Ur happy! send some ppls my way if U think they would be interested! Thanks☆

1 Like

Very interesting, what do I have to do if I have to learn this system?

1 Like

Thanks so much @LdyPhilosophy.
Awesome work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

14/10/2001 and 6 pm.I cannot say the exact minute.

1 Like

Study The Ancient Gods & Goddesses. The Lesser Key of Solomon. Black Witch Coven website has great & in depth info abt the Ancient Ones tht showed up in Ur Chart. Demons of Magick book has Beautiful Illustrations but in my opinion, not worth the $$$ if U have trouble finding them DM me & we can figure something from there.

3 Likes

@LdyPhilosophy, You’re Amazing!! Thank you for your hard work and the chart you prepared for me is incredible. I now have the exact information to easily use and pinpoint Demons for my magickal operations. You’re a blessing!

2 Likes

Thanks for the sources. So from the knowledge from all the sources you place demons in the houses as per the element, the house attributes etc?

1 Like

Thank you so much for your insight. You put alot of work and effort into my chart, and I thank you. Good energy to you!

1 Like

@LdyPhilosophy
Thank you very much for sharing this system!

Am I correct in thinking that the day that Sol (or Luna) enters the degree that a planet occupies in your natal chart, is a favorable day to work with the Spirit associated with this degree, on matters attributed to that planet, even if the Spirit is not (primarily) known for these traits?

1 Like

Hello,

Please provide me with your place of birth as well & I can begin Working on Ur placements! Excited to complete it for you before 3/3/2019 - Ciao

1 Like