Witch

Hello, I am introducing myself. I have been on here before looking through the forums but never became a member until now. I am definitely more interested in getting into the practice of chaos magick.

Welcome!

Please tell us more about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

Where do you hail from?
Do you have any experience at all in magick?
If so, what have you practiced and how long have you practiced it?
If not, what areas of magick are you most interested in learning?

This is important information to include in a proper introduction.

To get you started, check out the basics here:

1 Like

Welcome @Snowgirl Please introduce yourself properly, as stated above. Your post does not meet the requirement of our rule regarding introductions as it tell us absolutely nothing about you or your experience in magick. Failure to do a proper introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.

1 Like

I put an intro in the introduction post. Is that correct?

Oh it’s in my about me on my profile where I explained this ok hold on

I’m not sure what you mean? More information is required for a proper introduction. Your profile does not count. It has to be posted to the forum.

Ok this is a redo. You can call me snowgirl. I am mainly interested in chaos magick. I am still working on which spirit to work with. My mom’s side of the family is involved in magick work but I don’t know Spanish so I can’t learn from them. I mainly know spells from my grandma. My main goals are to use magick in my life and to help those I know. I also am involved in LOA and have seen great results with that as well. I have done magick on and off past year and a half.
Working with spirits I may do later on but honestly I don’t find much connection with any except I don’t mind my servitors. I’ve gone sigil, servitor and chaos magick mainly.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the forum.

Thank you