Who is Lucifer to you?

Thanks haha no I don’t think I’ll die by his hand but he’s still scary lol. On Lunar New Years I was doing some oracle readings for my friends and he pretty much hijacked the readings and all I could get was his staring at me without saying anything, like “I’m watching you.” I was having a bit of unsolved problem with Belial that day and we were both feeling down.

We have a tradition of visiting friends and family on Lunar New Year so as that happened it felt funny and terrifying at the same time. I just wished my friends happy new year, canceled the reading session and focused my attention on receiving him.

For having such a first guest, I think this year must be epic for me haha

2 Likes

That’s lovely tradition c:
On the other hand He tends to be overbearing sometimes (lol an actual show off), so you may want to tell him to leave you alone, and he is totally cool with that

2 Likes

I admit that you have a funny relationship.
No offense, but for the first time I hear that Emperor Lucifer had such an eye on someone.
I was astonished first and then I realized that maybe it is so because of this incident at the beginning.
More like a seriously serious joke on the part of Lucifer.
Although I do not know .
:clinking_glasses::face_with_monocle: cheers

2 Likes

In my times of commune, it has been rare that he has passed by or even thru.
But I have always embraced the Dragon, the Lightbearer as my primary desire to commune with. And secondly the depths of Amaymon.
I take a look into all texts and records of his origins - and what I see is layers of passage into the being, the Ancient One.
No matter how he is recorded, my passion unto knowing him even more propels me forward.:slight_smile:

1 Like

No I don’t have to tell him that because normally he never bothers with me. He’s very overbearing and YES a show-off but that’s when it comes to Belial. Idk but in my experience he treats Belial like a spoiled little brother. So Belial usually gets to act very laid-back in front of him, although when it’s something serious, he’d take care of anything for Lucifer. I admire them.

Yeah I think it’s become a running joke from him now, to put unnecessary pressure on me and watch me sweating in confusion. I’m glad to entertain him.

Well I am bonded to Belial so my spiritual sphere is like Belial’s home. He just casually butts in whenever he likes, e.g.making me terribly sleepy so he can pop in in a dream or hijacking when I’m doing readings. Belial was around that day so maybe Lucifer was there to see him.

I think of Lucifer as boss of my most important one, and also like family. He’s on top of the family hierarchy and I’m somewhere in a corner boiling tea though.

4 Likes

Then who is the Satan from the Bible?

2 Likes

An angel in heaven with an unfortunate job, see the Book of Job where he is in heaven at the gathering of the angels in heaven.

4 Likes

A figure known as “the satan” first appears in the Hebrew Bible, as a heavenly prosecutor, a member of the sons of God subordinate to Yahweh, who prosecutes the nation of Judah in the heavenly court and tests the loyalty of Yahweh’s followers by forcing them to suffer.

1 Like

Lucifer is a name, ‘Satan’ almost a ‘title’, a ‘verb’ rather than a name. You don’t need to go far to find out there are many, many Satans out there.

5 Likes

Does he like egg rolls though? I’m being so serious.

1 Like

Ask him personally if he likes it.

I drew a 7 of Wands, guess that’s a no.

1 Like

Does he like egg rolls though? I’m being so serious.

To me He told that if I would like egg rolls and If I wished to share with Him (after I ate from it, then I can offer the rest of it to Him), He would accept it.
…but I don’t like it, so.:woman_shrugging::smile:

It may be because if you taste something, you have “connected” to it in some ways, and maybe this is what can makes even this things “offerable” to Them. Of course, if your relationship isn’t enough strong, They can refuse it if They want.

(For example, I still don’t know why did He asked me to offer my menstrual blood, for as I know it isn’t too frequent offering to Him.)

3 Likes

In my opinion, Lucifer is the duality of Jesus.

The ideal of the morning star to bring back the lost. I guess what I’m saying is [especially through research of texts] Lucifer cannot exist without Jesus and Jesus cannot exist without Lucifer. I see them both as the fallen son who became prodigal through some viewers and became the left hand of vengeance and angst through others. At least from an archetype of the mind standpoint. Same as how Satan cannot exist without God or presence cannot exist without absence.

I’m sure others will disagree but this is how I have perceived him.

4 Likes

Like i said here in this thread. Many have channeled Lucifer as Helel. I did not.
So i still wondered, is there thruth in him being the first Angel Helel. My personal feeling says yes… So i did do divination in which i call him with his enn: “Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Lucifer” and gaze into the sigil. He mostly gives answers via the Pendulum, but i can channel him too.
So sometimes he begins to talk, while I’m doing divination.

18.36 hours, Amsterdam Time Zone

I did divination with Lucifer. Offering wine.

1. Are you Heylal, Helel?

Yes

1. Was that your first name, before they called you Lucifer?

Yes

1. Are you Samael or is he one of your Masks?

Yes

1. Are you a Roman God?

No

1. Is Prometheus a mask of yours?

Yes

Channeling:
“People doubt of my existence. They did in the past, they will in the future. But as you know: I was, I am now and I will be… Don’t worry they will see”.

9 Likes

In this channeling Lucifer points me to Azazel. ‘They channel him, work with him. How can they then doubt me’.

3 Likes

Azazel is a separate entity from Lucifer? Someone say he is a mask

4 Likes

That’s exactly what he’s saying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Saturnian mask?

2 Likes

Yes a mask:

5 Likes