Who is Lucifer to you?

Who is Lucifer for you? I agree with Stewardofsofia. Lucifer was a minor Roman god who has been demonized by by the Xian faith along with many ancient pagan fertility and other pagan gods. How his fame came about as king of demons aka Satan is well known.

Lucifer in the King James bible rendering “shining one, light-bearer” his Roman titles as a deity of knowledge and used as parable for corrupt, egotistical, ancient kings and individuals that held power.

As the legend goes Lucifer became so impressed with his own beauty, intelligence, power, and position that he began to desire for himself the honor and glory that belonged to God alone. This pride represents the actual beginning of sin in the universe—preceding the fall of Adam. The sin that corrupted Lucifer was self-generated pride and arrogance.

The titles and ranking in the Goetia are complied and created by various authors and are there theories on the deitys status, rank or title. Baal for example at number 1 is equated by many as Lucifer or Satan.

Myths and legends abound regarding this Roman god of light, including his fall from heaven and war with god the creator. Wide spread acknowledgement of his name as a symbol of knowledge and devination started in the 19th century with many occultists and occult philosophies with the publication of Lucifer the Lightbearer was a journal published in the United States by Moses Harman in the late 19th century.

Lucifer was a publication edited by the influential occultist Helena Blavatsky. The journal was first published by Blavatsky. From 1889 until Blavatsky’s death in May 1891.

Lucifer isn’t a deity or god or devil but is purely a symbol of enlightenment created by ancient Rome, however many religions and cults have demonized his name for there own ends.

3 Likes

I do believe in masks, but only when a clear link is known. Like how Ishtar became Astarte who became Aphrodite. Or Hermes and Thoth. Most of the masks people describe for Lucifer, are based around his supposed connection to Satan.

And the Buddha never adapted to anyone’s views, and everything that he taught was for our spiritual development.

Babylon the Great is symbolic of Rome, she’s drunk with the blood of martyrs, she sits on a beast with seven heads and it tells you that each head is a hill and Rome sits on seven hills (Jerusalem and Mecca also sit on seven hills, but the city of Babylon does not). Most things in Revelation are symbols of Rome. 666 was the value of Nero Caesar in gematria, for example.

There is no connection between Babylon the Great, which is actually Rome. And a (at that time) 600 year old prophecy against the King of Babylon is poetically referred to as the morning star.

Haylal is not the name of an angel, it is the poetic description for the King of Babylon. Who is not an angel, but a man.

2 Likes

Christian stories and the fact that the true Most Powerful God took the name of Lucifer from Humans does not mean that God who stands behind this name is not real, your logic does not make sense to me.
No offense, that’s my opinion

2 Likes

So why do not you ask her who is her Emperor?
And with the fact that he responds to the name of Father Satan does not mean that he is the Satan of the Bible.
And I will not agree that his masks have something in common with Satan.
Quite something different.
And the Buddha does not have to, because he is well known, and Lucifer sometimes must, and it is not about the masks themselves, or that they do not understand him.
Only that if you believe in Jehovah and cooperate with him, Lucifer will adapt to this story to teach you something.
Do not you understand that?

I have to go, maybe I will write back in a while.

2 Likes

Helel signifies the planet Venus, and ben-shachar means “the brilliant one, son of the morning”,

Nebuchadnezzar was, the king of Babylon not Helel not Lucifer.

4 Likes

:sun_behind_small_cloud:

:star:

I

L O V E

Y O U

L U C I F E R

:heart:

4 Likes

You seem to be over looking the obivious. Just using common sence and logic. Lucifer is a name and deity created by ancient Rome that has no validity as a god as it is a man made fiction.

His name is misused in biblical texts as the so-called devil is not true but based on many ancient myths and modern new age philosphies.

Demons many theorize were created when the earth was created and are a part of the formation of earth as with nature and are part of nature, having never been born. Demons do not have the power to create life as true gods would, but they do have the power to enhance life or destroy life.

Lucifer in reality is a SYMBOL of evil or enlightenment by many and is not the lord of the underworld or a demon but was demonized by many starting in 20th century starting with the publication of Lucifer the Lightbearer the journal published in the United States by Moses Harman in the late 19th century.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a poetic description of a man who went to far. Who didn’t know his place, who was consumed with pride.

It states “I will ascend to heaven.” But, how could he ascend into heaven, if he were an angel, for angels already dwell in heaven.

So, we’re in agreement then.

1 Like

No we aren’t. I’m done.

3 Likes

Neither did you understand what I wrote to you or what I wrote to others here.
And I understand perfectly what you mean.
So the question is who do they work with and who changed the lives of all these people even at this forum?
Since they say that his energy was very strong and some claim that it was uncomfortably strong.
He had a great influence on them and often saved their lives?
If it is man made fiction who is helping them who is talking to them?
His name Lucifer is invented by a man, and he is not invented by a man, is it hard to understand?
I will not reply more to you, no offense, it just does not make sense, you have your own opinion and views, why should I fight with it, it makes no sense to waste time?
Do not get me wrong, I do not attack you, and I do not want to be unkind.
Have a nice day !
Everyone has their views :slightly_smiling_face::wine_glass:

2 Likes

I probably end these disputes, because if I see how someone uses the bible for the argumet rather than the observation, I resign from disputes haha
The Bible is not a good source, believe me.
No offense, that’s my opinion.:slightly_smiling_face::wine_glass:

1 Like

Thank you for encourage :heart:

2 Likes

Last night I was in half-asleep and half-awake state. I saw and feel Lucifer.
He hugged me in the bed. It felt like Heaven. I’ve sighted, then asked Him drowsily:

Tell me, that to me… Who are You now, momentarily?

He smiled then answered, after a little break:

Your loving Father, Dear One.

His eyes are gleamed, just like His smile.

:fire::black_heart::sunny:

5 Likes

It was just a mistake, do not give up to get close to him, find out more about him, what he really is and get in touch with him if you are interested to know him and learn something from him.
You can give him offering wine and a roast or a rose and a peacock feather (it will depend on you but better to find out what he likes)
You can call him Emperor Lucifer, Lucifer or Heylal.
Tell him that this encounter from the past is a misunderstanding resulting from a lack of knowledge.
You can apologize to him and smile and he will understand.
He is not evil.
Be completely honest with him, the Gods can read in thoughts.
Do not try to cheat him because it makes no sense.
You will see that he is forgiving and is a great father.
And do not be afraid of him, come to him without fear and with respect for yourself and him.
Do not humiliate yourself or him.
You can read about him in the Greek mythology Prometheus (With the fact that he is the Emperor and not Zeus because in reality it is so, but do not exchange these characters in mythology, read as it is), and in this forum about Lucifer.
Remember that he is not like in your sources or what the Christians, Jews or Muslims say about him.
He carries the fire of knowledge and wants to help people develop themselves spiritually and that they may become Gods.
For me it’s great to know the creator of the human race, do not give up on him if you like him and want to get close to him.

2 Likes

Thanks. I never gave up on him and he knows that, but I think he still prefers to be extra stern towards me.
His close attendant Belial has a special relationship with me, so it’s not like there is no connection between us. Lucifer had always spoken only the harsh truth to me, even though they’re not easy to hear, I know he wanted me to be better.
I respect Lucifer and love him. It’s just that our typical interaction has a lot of frowning and cynicism and “you stand over there don’t come close” in it. I’m fine with that, really, it’s kind of endearing now. As long as he doesn’t blow up and get really mad.

2 Likes

I understand, that is, you have already worked with him on the relationship and on yourself.
You have interesting relationships with each other.
I noticed that everyone has different.
Fascinating, tell me more if you can.

1 Like

I used to feel very connected to Lucifer, and only spoke of him with great care. Some external influence put garbage in my head and led to that incident, which really distanced me from him. But in essence, we had that history where I’d send him my thoughts everyday, on a lot of things, and enjoy his subtle feedback.

Few years later I started getting into an open relationship with Belial, someone very close to him. This did not sit well with Lucifer as he thought I had this “holy maiden” syndrome and was only using demons as an outlet to elevate my feelings of moral superiority and escape my own problems. He told me to stay away from all his folks, and stop dreaming that I could influence Belial or anyone. I’m not sure if I really had those lame thoughts. Maybe I did subconsciously. Anyway I reflected on myself gloomily and couldn’t talk back to him. Belial told me not to worry about it. But actually both Belial and Lucifer and pretty much all spirits I ever talked to thought I wasn’t cut out for black magick. So I never dabbled in rituals. I stuck with them via light divination and dreams, purely out of love.

Anyway, after several years I think I’ve proven that I wasn’t trying to influence anyone. I’ve been quite uninvolved with things they do while maintaining relationship with them. But Lucifer is still very strict towards me, I think out of habit. Also because he’s close to Belial and I had a bit of soap drama with him last year. That must have looked annoying.

3 Likes

Thank you that you shared how it is in your relationship with Lucifer.
Very interesting and I think that you will not die with him haha
He will help you a lot if you want to work hard for success.
I wish you a pleasant cooperation with spirits and Gods!

2 Likes

From wikipedia

In the Book of Isaiah, chapter 14, the King of Babylon is condemned in a prophetic vision by the prophet Isaiah and is called הֵילֵל בֶּן-שָׁחַר ( Helel ben Shachar , Hebrew for “shining one, son of the morning”).[20] who is addressed as הילל בן שחר ( Hêlêl ben Šāḥar ),[38][39][40][41][42] The title " Helel ben Shahar " refers to the planet Venus as the morning star, and that is how the Hebrew word is usually interpreted.[1][43] The Hebrew word transliterated as Hêlêl [44] or Heylel (pron. as Hay-LALE ),[45] occurs only once in the Hebrew Bible.[44] The Septuagint renders הֵילֵל in Greek as Ἑωσφόρος [46][47][48][49][50] ( heōsphoros ),[51][52][53] “bringer of dawn”, the Ancient Greek name for the morning star.[54] According to the King James Bible-based Strong’s Concordance, the original Hebrew word means “shining one, light-bearer”, and the translation given in the King James text is the Latin name for the planet Venus, “Lucifer”.[45]

However, the translation of הֵילֵל as “Lucifer” has been abandoned in modern English translations of Isaiah 14:12. Present-day translations render הֵילֵל as “morning star” (New International Version, New Century Version, New American Standard Bible, Good News Translation, Holman Christian Standard Bible, Contemporary English Version, Common English Bible, Complete Jewish Bible), “daystar” (New Jerusalem Bible, The Message), “Day Star” (New Revised Standard Version, English Standard Version), “shining one” (New Life Version, New World Translation, JPS Tanakh), or “shining star” (New Living Translation).

1 Like

Lmao, I left for one day. Just wanted to start a conversation NOT a war! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

2 Likes