What's the most retarded thing you've done in the occult

LOL was it the sulfur? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

yeah but stinking lol

3 Likes

trying to get demons to do my biding they do what they want if they help you great otherwise they aren’t slaves…

3 Likes

Yea sulfur always stinks :joy:

Listening to half-assed advice on forums.

21 Likes

Tried to do a sex spell evoking the planet Mars without clearly stating or writing out my intent. About got into 5 bar fights, had a psychotic episode, and ended up scaring the shit out of my roommate. Lesson learned…

14 Likes

How do you evoke Mars?

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t2: out of boredom and noobness i called Belial and told him he can toy with me!! :sweat_smile: oh boy! He tossed me around in the astral like a ping ball! Scary but fun!

17 Likes

Pulling an all nighter to monitor a rituals outcome AFTER I already had been awake for almost two days straight for mundane reasons. Will never do this shit again.

9 Likes

Same way you evoke any other spirit, or an object. When you evoke planets they dont really communicate per say. You may have some envoy spirits but the planets themselves seem to just be raw unfiltered power.

7 Likes

Yo waddup a fellow slovenian omg

4 Likes

Would you say that planets are just giant chakras?

3 Likes

Sorta. Its my opinion other chakras are just facets of the heart chakra. The planets seem to be very seperate and different cosmic batteries so to speak, while chakras are more of ponds or lakes id say.

3 Likes

Leaving the room the moment after I signed a pact, no dismissal, no hello or Goodbyes, just signed it and off I went. This happened 4 years ago. Let’s just say the spirit got real pissed, real fast. I atoned and quickly learned how to properly do it.

15 Likes

Me:

Girl with a lip ring:

11 Likes

I may have doubted you lol…

1 Like

Liliths idea of a learning bout anyone?

2 Likes

Between age 9/10 I tried to turn myself into a mermaid with a million different spells. Then between 10/11 I tried to become a vampire and grow wings for like a year… ah spellsofmagic.com how you fooled me.

27 Likes

I said each of the 72 Djinns’ names from the Book of Smokeless Fire and freaked out about whether or not I drew them to me. That was actually my first post ever on this forum, asking if I had opened a door I could never close and having hell wrought on my life as a result.

9 Likes

Those still sound like good goals tho haha

4 Likes