What's the most retarded thing you've done in the occult

Trying to become a werewolf when I was 11. Found a youtube video about silverand also a chant saying “I wish to be a werewolf”. Now here I am-already technically a werewolf as a child of Fenrir

8 Likes

Thanks for the reminder, I have to talk to this guy that I met on Grindr for a while before I decide to bring him home for a night. He claims to be about the lhp as well, and he’s already expressed an interest in doing a ritual, but it is grinder.

2 Likes

This could be called reckless and retarded or retarded and reckless. And I’ve done many retarded things over the years. But this is the most retarded.

Here we go!

I was in the cave at Delphi where the Python was supposed to live.
Went with a bunch of women studying the the divine feminine in Greece.

It was a little too “Love and Light” for my taste.

Anyway,all these ladies were offering nice little tame gifts to honor the Python.
Ariadne’s thread,laurel leaves,shit like that.
When it was my turn, I pulled out a small bottle of menstrual blood,threw it deep within the cave, and yelled,

"SHOW THYSELF!!!"

Everyone freaked out that I could do such a thing!
You could feel a swoosh of energy.

I paid for this action for months.:sunglasses:

33 Likes

I held a seance in my haunted rental home when I was like 19 with absolutely no knowledge of banishment, warding, or protection. Smfh.

12 Likes

How’d that go? @Astral13

About like you’d imagine…like a scene out of The Conjuring. :joy:

The candle went out during the seance and all the sudden the vibe in the room changed really drastically, everyone in the room got this sudden sense of dread, and there was this loud bang that literally made the floors shake and the windows rattle. After that night, the activity amplified significantly. This entity would start turning my ex fiance’s Xbox Elite on and off in the middle of the night, so you could just hear this slow ding…ding…ding…ding, only ever at night and clearly not a glitch in the system. Our motion sensing freshener spray would start spraying without anyone walking by it, our kitchen light shut off one night but the switch was in the same position. Other switch was at the top of the basement stairs behind a dead bolted door…
The last incident before I moved (unrelated to the activity in the house) was that I was there alone just cleaning house and that feeling starting surrounding me again, the sprayer went off, the power flickered, I heard that same loud bang again, and there was this really fucking creepy moan that went along with the power, like it drew from the electricity to make it’s voice. I ended up moving out a week or so later due to breaking things off with my fiancé at the time. He, however, moved out like a month later because of the activity.

17 Likes

When I started learning about tarot (classic marseille tarot beginner deck), like 15 years ago, I was very insistent on asking a question over and over because I didn’t like the answer.
The deck got stroppy as fuck with me, until the point where it stopped working whatsoever( and forever). So I had not enough with not having friends but my tarot deck would also be incapable of standing me :joy:.

20 Likes

I was 25+ something and my younger brother was about 6 or 7 yrs old. And I used him as a seer, because kids at that age have active spiritual senses naturally. So I would perform a ritual and contact the spirit, and he would tell me what he can see and what they’re saying etc

Of course, that was dumb as hell. Because they started to contact him on their own…

Exactly! And that created chaos in the family because everyone was scared of what’s going on. But fortunately I acted fast, banished and closes his vision, all was fine. Used my best friend instead, he was my age but I noticed he was spiritually sensitive so what’s friends for?! But unfortunately the same thing happened again, they went after him, he panicked, his family panicked so I had to banish and seal his vision as well. :innocent:

30 Likes

I did notice that when I was younger I could see a lot of auras but I was always told to dismiss it. They kinda looked a lot like fireworks especially in a dark room

14 Likes

Yes that’s what parents usually say and the natural spiritual gifts we all born with, is gone by the time we reach adulthood because we’re not using them. Then they’re completely forgotten unless you start practicing magick or take a spiritual path, and you would need to awaken them again.

10 Likes

I would also see the blinds vibrating for some odd reason and at one time when we went through a blackout I saw some kind of shadow figure in the house behind the candles we were using for light and my parents told me “it’s just the shadows from the objects” but I was terrified of it.

And then there was the eventual indoctrination into the Christian faith by my extended family

7 Likes

Yeah it’s usually combined with a religious belief. The damage caused by ignorance and blind faith is beyond any other. Glad you overcome that and now walking your own path :+1:

8 Likes

Wouldn’t call it retarded but very naive ! I got in to Magick thinking I’ll just evoke Duke sallos once to get the guy I wanted and live happily ever after and never do Magick again :joy: 6 months later with ritual after ritual every situation of my life has changed but that one :joy::joy::joy:I sometimes think if it had happened the first time I would have never experienced the beauty of Magick this way in my life !

10 Likes

Are you a chaos magician by any chance??

I don’t think I’ve done anything that stupid. I’ve always had a philosophy to stick with clear intent and what I understand. Ofcourse there is still a bit of groping in the dark while you learn and go along

But recently I wanted to see if I could influence the wind!

Just as an experiment

So I went to the park and concentrated on the air and felt this energy come up from inside me and I stated outloud that I wanted a big strong wind

I was thinking more like a cool refreshing gust of air that I could feel immediately

Well not that much happened I shrugged and went home

The next day…

A giant rainstorm came out of nowhere. While the weather predicted rain it did NOT predict giant winds threatening to turn into a hurricane

Everyone was like “Where did all this wind come from???”

The grocery stores were packed as people scrambled to prepare for this unexpected storm

Even I was baffled until I remembered yesterday and was like Oh…probably shouldn’t do that again

13 Likes

I’ve got 2. The first was way dumber, but amazingly nothing horrible happened as a result. I shouldn’t have even gone with them, though.

1. I was a teenager & went along with some friends & acquaintances to a cemetery I wasn’t familiar with. We snuck in during the middle of the night. To have a seance. ON TOP OF MAUSOLEUMS. While drinking & smoking weed & groping each other & being dumbass teenagers. :woman_facepalming:t3: I knew these people didn’t take spirits that seriously & had no respect & they were also quite drunk/stoned. In all honesty (& I’m ashamed of this), after trying to make contact for awhile & failing, I suggested setting up on top of this row of personal mausoleums. There was like a ramp of dirt/grass that led up to the roofs of them. The planchette started moving, then & my best friend ran off & started doing cartwheels through the cemetery & later said she was possessed, but I think she was faking it. We left soon after. Strangely, I barely felt any activity there. It was quite “dead,” lol. I’m still ashamed I disrespected the dead in that way, though. :frowning:

2. The other really dumb thing I did with friends was trying to contact Kurt Cobain by Ouija board, days after he died. (We wanted to know if he really committed suicide or was murdered.) Now, that might not sound that stupid. But after getting some imposter spirits & not having luck contacting the real Kurt… I, um, heh, told the spirits whoever wanted to talk could “step right up.” :woman_facepalming:t3: Yeah… that went how you’d expect. ALSO super dumb, I knew about circles & protection & everything, but didn’t do any of that. No protections. Smdh.

Highlight 1: asking whatever spirit we were currently talking to to prove they were real. I had literally 100+ candles lit around the room (I remembered, cause I lit every single one I had & counted them). The windows were closed & there were no drafts whatsoever. A big gust of wind blew in an arc around us & blew out all the candles. Cue darkness, screaming, & running up the stairs in terror. :laughing:

Highlight 2: While doing a seance in my room (& supposedly speaking to Kurt, but I think it was another of the imposters), I happened to look up at this poster I had on my wall.

Krist’s eyes were completely facing the opposite direction & then SLOWLY turned back to how you see here. I screamed & pointed at the poster, fell off the bed, & was so fucking terrified I couldn’t speak for 5 minutes or so. I’ve never been scared speechless before or since. I didn’t even know that could happen. I was trying to tell my friends what happened, but I couldn’t make myself talk.

Highlight 3: One of the spirits we talked to that said he was Kurt said he did kill himself. I was a teen with depression & starting to get suicidal myself. One night I had a dream I was in a strange bathroom with the light off. I filled up the sink basin with water & was going to wash my face. Before I could, though, I saw Kurt behind me in the mirror. Before I could say or do anything, he thrust my head under the water & held me there, saying something like, “Is this what you want? Huh? Is this what you want?!” He was drowning me & I couldn’t stop it. I woke up gasping for breath & terrified, but it certainly made me have more respect & gratefulness for my life. Idk if that was really Kurt’s spirit in the dream or not. I’m leaning towards not, but I do think it was a spirit of someone. Probably someone who committed suicide & regretted it & didn’t want me to make the same mistake.

Highlight 4: Zozo showed up. Poltergeist activity. Lots of paranormal activity for all involved in that seance. I eventually had to banish/cleanse/bless my house to get it all to stop.

16 Likes

Calling lord lucifer and some other spirits by name without their titles.

2 Likes

During my first evocation of Baba Yaga I was arrogant and full of myslef…i paid for it :joy: Arrogance is the worst thing what you can do when you are evocating​:joy:

8 Likes

Hot boxing my room with incense to the point I couldn’t see or breathe, and making my neighbours think my house was on fire when I opened a window to let out the billowing smoke :joy:

32 Likes

Fought against entering the current for about 30+ years

8 Likes