Whats Our Purpose As a human being

What do you mean?

With you there (don’t know that much about Stichin right now). Things our society has lost or forgotten: could true magick be one?

The complete and utter destruction of the Old ways by an Abrahamic scribe

2 Likes

Just read briefly, heading back for another kundalini session and will read including links in full.
I did catch notice of the references of modern agriculture including using grains as a food source and 100% agree on a glance. The carbohydrates and grains racket is a system of oppression forced on my ancestors in particular.

1 Like

I did a “‘ragnarok’ is fake BS” post as well while I’m dropping old linx: Abrahamic mindset - #5 by Lady_Eva.

1 Like

Ragnarok is every year just like every wheel of every pantheon. The Abrahamic suppression of the truth works on some blindly but not for those that seek. (-;

1 Like

Maybe this will help to describe my personal opinion on the spirit of the Old while potentially awaking the OP to their purpose.
Enjoy.

And also pretending like anybody has answers, like we aren’t all reaching for smoke.

Then you die.

Read spiritual warfare by jed mckenna

Best advice I ever heard was that “your purpose is created, not found.” Ultimately we do not have the answers in this period of time so finding is a futile pursuit of your time. Meanwhile who you are today and what you do tomorrow is something that can be established with your own will and Magick emphasis that notion.
Even if you were given a reason/purpose right from the get go, your perception is always changing so you would find ways of becoming apathetic towards it. It’s like when you were a kid and you wanted a toy to the point it became your center of the universe, nothing else mattered and that was your reason for being in life. Well then you got that toy, and over time it mattered less and less to you til you eventually forgot. Most things in life that you create purpose for are this way…

2 Likes

The purpose is never have a purpose.

I am an absurdist. Therefore, life only makes sense because I force it to make sense. Period. The purpose is what I choose to do with my life, with my heart burning to do so. Nothing else. I’m not afraid of death, I’m just mad life is so fucking short.

I am not ready for the nothing after death. Maybe I’m still too much of an atheist (I know, I know, there are no degrees of atheism), but that’s what I think.

1 Like

science for the science god anyone?

No purpose apart from what you assign as purpose. It’s just a type of consciousness.

To ensure the survival of our species by coming together, adapting to our ever changing environment and evolving to a state that is most beneficial for the task. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s really just to spread our germs and make babies, and everything in between is total filler.

1 Like

Lol I love u @anon59886753

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t think there is any purpose to it outside of what you put in it. As someone else put it, it is just another form of awareness. On the other hand, cosmic amusement is my second guess that I can completely understand.

3 Likes