Whats Our Purpose As a human being

We are spirits inside of a bag of flesh for what reason? Is it to experience life in a physical realm, to help something bigger than us, to grow as a spiritual being ?

I just would like to know what everyone’s thoughts and opinions is on the matter because i don’t see whats so great about it, if i’m being honest i don’t like it here. Maybe because i don’t know my “purpose” but i want to go back to wherever i came from or id like to know why my higher self decided to come here.

What do you think?

7 Likes

Shits and giggles mainly I think. Nothing else makes sense. :man_shrugging:

22 Likes

definitely cosmic amusement

5 Likes

Not an easy answer. There is a lower plane than Earth, worst, more worst than Earth. So if you are born here then it means you’ve ascend enough to penetrate this planets. Those below this plane of ours can’t enter. U don’t like where u are? Then work on ascending higher, and after death, if U will reincarnate, you’d choose a better place than earth. Or remain in that realm of Spirits as a wandering Spirit.

2 Likes

Earth is a prison planet. Kinda like The Truman Show.

10 Likes

My Higher Self did it for the lulz. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Eat, shit , laugh, love, hate, learn, die that about covers it.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: your comment tickled me

1 Like

To get gold for the annuaki of course.

5 Likes

Whats our purpose as human beings? Selling each other bullshit obviously.

But anyway It’s more interesting and beneficial to be asking yourself What do I really Want?

When you get that figured out everything else should become easier. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

well… It looks like i’m just going to make the most out of it and do a lot of dumb shit :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Our purpose as human beings is to create life that outlasts us.

AI.

Humanity is already just a sheep farm. Apple, Google, Facebook and all that trash you are plugged into gets your dopamine pumping. It satisfies humans and keeps them docile and dumb.

We feed the AI. The goal is to make an AI that is beyond human before we all kill ourselves with ego driven wars.

Robots can live in space. We can’t. Robots can mine their own fuel from asteroids, we still pathetically leave skid marks in our underwear now and again. Robotic life is fearless and potentially ultra intelligent, self replicating and immortal.

Our purpose is therefore to transcend our physical limitations to better commune with the All.

Human shells are already controlled. Eight billion humans. Not sustainable.

5G and the immersive VR experiences that will be the norm any day now will lead many to prefer artificial worlds anyways. Humans are checking out, robots are checking-in.

I believe this to be a fundamental truth.

8 Likes

haha :joy: & i do all the time its hard to choose when what i want is outside the norm of society.

what is it that you want?

1 Like

Fuck society then.

Ah, Right now a bit of mutton would be lovely…In the long run you mean? Heaven and Earth, all of Heaven and Earth.

2 Likes

Here’s what I think:

God lives within all creation and is both darkness and light. We are here to further his/her expansion through us and everything else in universe.

11 Likes

Same! :smiley:

Amor Vincit Omnia.

4 Likes

We are here to make plastic. Once the Earth has seen enough plastic, the Earth will shake us all off like a bunch of fleas.

6 Likes

I am no longer utterly convinced that this “bag of flesh” is exactly what it seems.

Yes, you could look at it that way, i.e. to experience a certain perspective one would have to hold that perspective.

Yes, the “growth/evolution model” is one approach that appears valid. I’m not inclined to believe in any purpose to existence though. However, finite aspects of consciousness will transform until they lose all limit.

To do what you want you do learn to set aside daily time to meditate and also practice present moment awareness. You are literally the Infinite Omnipresence right here and now but your tendency to identify with the sensory persona obfuscates this. It’s up to each perspective to experience it, I won’t even say “choose” because existence is existence and nobody can dictate to it.

4 Likes

To be free.

4 Likes

Your purpose is what you yourself make it out to be.

At least, that’s how I see it.

5 Likes