What would you tell your 15-year old Self If You Could?

All your walls will fell in 2 years. It will be the end of life for you, just like you have predict it. Except that it’s not you who will do it. It will be hard, but don’t panic. I’m here to prove you that you can fight :stuck_out_tongue:
A full new world will be in front of you at the end and you will have the possibility to start again, do what you want.
So move your ass xD
Cry
Smile and laugth
Accept your past
Forget your mother
And live :stuck_out_tongue:

One day, what you wish will become. Believe in what you want the most.

Get out right now. None of the people you know now will ever learn to see. If you try to teach them they will have you locked up.

Yes, you are psychic. It’s not like the movies. It just means that you don’t have your entire head clogged up with retarded shit. Information pops up and some people assume you’re a genius, others think you’re an asshole.

Keep singing and writing and playing guitar. Art is the correct way to talk about things under the noses of the inquisition.

1 Like

Fuck more boys! You meet your hubby in 2yrs time :rofl:

2 Likes

Lots of things, starting with: Call Dad and ask to move in with him.

Yes, he is meant to be in your life and yes he is still around a decade later. When people actively try to come in between you and your soul brother , which they will continue to do for quite some time, just know that you were right and everything is going to be fine. What you have is more precious than a “soul mate” and stronger than romantic love. Speaking of which: yes people stop thinking y’all are dating or suggesting y’all should date eventually.

2 Likes

Stop squeezing those spots.

Yes you will get laid (and you’ll like it and be good at it)

Going bald in the long term is no great deal.

You will find a deeper and inner purpose to life.

Next time leave skool at 16 and learn a trade.

Actually smoking is very stupid and not a sign of adulthood…

That lack of readily available knowledge and entertainment? Don’t worry there’s a thing called the “internet” coming. You’ll love it!

3 Likes

Your grandpa is gonna get dementia in two years, so ask if you can have his “black book” before that. Also gender dysphoria is in fact NOT something you can wait out…

1 Like

I am 15… and Reading all these really Show me where to Direct my life. I already am myself, I’m a bitch, I am who I am, and I love it. Although, there were comments saying they would tell their younger self to focus on school work and I guess I should do that. But all these comments are actually helping me! Thank you all!

9 Likes

Give a fuck about your math skills, you’ll need it for your degree and you won’t be behind. The “friends” around you now are nothing more than wannabes and low lifes, ditch em. Tiff is not worth the trouble and heartache, stop messing with her (Bella and Bri :+1:). Your life for the next couple years will be painful, hectic, and depressing. It is all for a reason and orchestrated to get you to a certain point and path in the years to come. You will find your purpose, and the peace, love, pleasure, and happiness you’ve been searching for.

Keep your head up and grow from it all. Your future is bright.

4 Likes

Stop chasing girls, hustle, and grind hard. Life is hard no matter what… better with money, than debt. You’re hot and respectful, so don’t worry about girls until marriage.

-future me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Embrace and explore the magick even more. Don’t worry about what others think about your practice. It can be super helpful in this life. This my 15 yo self would probably listen to and have appreciated. Lack of mentoring slowed down my development.

The girl you are dreaming about lives 30 minutes away. Find her when you are 20, she is looking for you too. Her name is _______ and she goes to school at __________.

Of course, this advice would negate all the learning I got from not taking these paths. Ugh.

1 Like

daft question, but can we actually communicate with our younger selves? Has anyone tried?

yep!

i would not be the woman i am today if i knew all the things that i know now (

knowing that i know nothing of course - you feel me?

Oh just in case…

Can i simply send my younger self this, and let it learn!? xD

Spend as much time as you can with grandma as her time is limited.

4 Likes

good one. i onece had three grandma’s, now i’m stuck with one. :wink:

1 Like

I wish i had one left but i am happy she is in a place she is not suffering any longer

2 Likes

evoke her!

That’s what i did with my most recent one. :wink:

Life is still the same. So end that shit.

1 Like

Fuck all the girls who will come your way! DONT SELECT! Pussy is Pussy!

3 Likes