What would you tell your 15-year old Self If You Could?

11 Likes

Your dreams are never too far out of reach, but you have to rise to meet them.

13 Likes

Actually care about your school work, your going to be an accountant and your wasted time in school isn’t going to reflect well on you.

19 Likes

Spend less time on the computer if you don’t need to use it and spend more time reading books. You missed a lot of good things that could’ve been useful for you. That’s how I screwed up in later grades. Also some of those advanced classes won’t be worth it.

14 Likes

Don’t let people expectations get in your way. Take the career path you want to take without any regrets. But that’s too late.

12 Likes

Dont bring your bong to school. Youre going to get caught lmao

22 Likes

You are not demon possessed, you are gay. It’s going to okay, really. In time it will be accepted. Realize that the feelings you are having about church are spot-on. Dump it! Be happy and be yourself. Most of the people making fun of you are going to be unhappy losers in just a few years. Survive high school and look forward to college. You will do very well there. When you meet a guy named Christian do not, I repeat DO NOT walk away. He will make you happy.

You do not need anyone’s approval, follow your heart. Also, the neighbor is a sexual pervert. Stay far away from him or he will hurt you.

20 Likes

Buy Bitcoin :smile:

21 Likes

Easy, don’t go to college and learn about money instead.

14 Likes

Ah yes don’t study meaningless shit again in College (Health and Social Care) only because you didn’t pass it in School, it’s just a waste of your time and life.

6 Likes

Invest in yourself, especially in your talents.
Take care of your health.
Be self sufficient, don’t count on others.
Focus only on a few things, less is more.

14 Likes

Don’t spend time, invest it.

7 Likes

I’d tell him to accept the job offer of running an own buisness the first time it popped up, and to go into balg reseurching alchemy, Sumerian and the hidden God P’tah. I’d make myself learn Numinosis just a little earlier, and force my self to use it a little more agressivly.
Since i’d tell my younger self the risks invloved are controled and taken care of by combining the elder Magick of the Sorcerer that went back with the learning one.

Oh wait, something similar is actually in the working. :stuck_out_tongue: xD

I’d basically just skip some of the Stuff that happened and quicken my ascend. xD

Sincerely,

¥’B

6 Likes

The world is not against you, just take a deep breath and let it go. Watch after your sister, take better care of her since shes not in the best place right now.
Don’t be a follower and don’t try to make everyone happy. People will flock to you if you be yourself.

You’re stronger than you think, don’t let your mind run undisciplined; you run this shit… pay attention.

8 Likes

“Don’t be a sissy bastard! Be a man and stand up for your-fucking-self! Never let anyone fuck with you! Join a fucking gym and workout and just stop your lame excuses! Don’t trust anybody and always remember that not everyone you talk to is your friend. You’re not a fucking impotent motherfucker, you’re a champion, a King and the God, you can and you will conquer all your dreams, but you have to make an effort to make that happen!”

After that I would try to educate him about magick and encourage him to explore the real spiritual world and try to make him realize his real worth and try to fuck his slave mentality.

10 Likes

By 15 I was already messed up, so I would go back to when I was 13 and very vulnerable and say to not listen to aholes and don’t allow myself to become manipulated and not speak up about it. Just plain naive! Don’t trust everybody!! UGH just be yourself. That is all that matters in truth. Then you will become glorious instead of beaten and trapped. Too late now though…

5 Likes

“Sign up on BALG”

7 Likes

My 15 yr old self was already doing what I wanted which was getting the fuck outta christianity so I would go to my 7 yr old self and say:

Stop what you are doing and do NOT say that prayer of Salvation. You will waste 11 yrs of your life on a bitch of a God and gain no power. In time, you will Join the LHP and Work with Demons. You are a Demon/God in the making. Wake up and stop listening to these impotent fucktards who are weak and think they know everything. You will lose all morals and will kill them all. Welcome to the Rodeo, kid.

10 Likes

Don’t waste time ignoring your gifts and focusing on what you don’t have and can never be. You’re amazing in your own way.

7 Likes

To start this soon.

2 Likes