What would you tell your 15-year old Self If You Could?

Don’t give up. Keep fighting. Get even with those bastards who made your life Hell. Don’t wait until it gets bad. Fuck shit up for them and make them pay.

3 Likes

You’re on the right path! But stop worrying so much about trying to impress the people you look up to. That shit will lead to resentment. Try to become someone you can look up to instead.

Also, you’re really, really queer. It’s good you’re not ashamed of that because you are just going to become even more fabulous with age.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I had no doubts whatsoever in my magickal capabilities at that age and it was fucking awesome. And so many supernatural experiences were fresh in my mind so I didn’t start to question if I remembered it correctly, which made me even more confident
So I’d say to make the best of that power and don’t lose any of it
Edit: Also, don’t let any seemingly shitty situations make you doubt yourself, or else the magick really will fail. Thank Lucifer, that now that I’m focusing more on the occult I’m starting to see some signs of improvement and that my communications with spirits have worked.

2 Likes

Dear mini Tattersail

Magic is real. Now you just have to grab it. Don’t listen to people who are skeptical on what you see and feel. They don’t know shit, but you do. You are blessed.

6 Likes

HAHA dear spongebob ( my laugh was insane)
U should have accepted ur gift and let no one tell u its wrong or bad to practise/use it. U have a GIFT that not a lot of people have and u shouldnt feel crazy about it.

Ps my laugh is still the same ik u expected it to change im sorry HAHA

2 Likes

Don’t stop practicing magic, you’re intuition about the goetia is correct, and you’re drawn for a reason

4 Likes

Leave home at 18 and don’t fuck your back up, invest in PlayStation, Nintendo, google, Facebook, bitcoin, one of the pharmaceutical companies for sexual “enhancement”, Apple, and a few others I have on a list somewhere.

Stay single and keep that dick locked up tight.

And fucking workout keeping fit.

8 Likes

Excellent advice! I agree 120!

2 Likes

Leave her yes her you are an ass and hurting her.

And don’t say I love you even if it’s in a joking manor :roll_eyes: unless you really mean it

2 Likes

Let’s see… Oof.

Do not stop scrying, you’ll regret not keeping consistency and do not blow me off. Also do not blow off Velotak even if he seems a little mean. Trust him. And don’t be stupid. We’re smart.

About those idiots that are out to get you, remember, our best weapon, is the trap. Think like a hunter or trickster. Think like a vampire. That’s more applicable.

Just be you. But not the you that you think you are. Take apart the human limits and look at what’s left. That’s what you need to focus on. And please finish Ardeth. It’s worth it and will save you pain. One last thing, stay in touch with lucifer, at least more so than what we have.

Keep studying and don’t let people get to you. They don’t matter. Never had never will. Also, forget your old friends. They’re gone. You only need you. They never cared.

Above all, be you, don’t blow us off and keep doing what you’re doing, but with more consistency.

7 Likes

Work hard in everything you do. Don’t leave for tomorrow what you can’t do today. Always be nice and gentle, treat people the way you’d like to be treated.

2 Likes

Me too! All of mine are long gone, along with my mom. They are all happier now.

That’s nice! You will be an awesome dad - if you aren’t already.

Love this! In particular the advice to become someone you can look up to yourself. The LGBTQ community have a way to go in that department due to the condemnation (often self-inflicted) while they were growing up. It we can overcome that, we are on the path to FABULOUS! Awesome advice you gave!

3 Likes

When I first read this I thought “Wow, that’s harsh!” But after thinking about it a bit and remembering some of the pricks I dealt with in school at that age…I’m thinking “Hell ya! Get 'em!” What I wouldn’t have given to have the power over them back then. Paybacks make for good fantasies.

This one is for the ladies:

Leave those jocks, alpha males, and so-called cool dudes alone. Focus on the nerds and the geeks. They will appreciate your beauty, your company and most importantly, your mind. Just spending time with them will build up their confidence and help them become the true alpha males, ahem… real men that they will grow up to be. A nice, pretty girl can help brighten up a guy’s day and change the course of a guy’s life.

Also, if you are a geeky, nerdy girl, watch out for those creepy asshole alpha males mentioned above. They only want one thing. They will turn you into a slut and make your life hell. Don’t fall for it. Don’t compare yourself to the so-called popular girls. You’re pretty just the way you are. And how are those girls so umm… popular?

Remember ladies, beauty is only skin deep. Respect is everything.

9 Likes

It’s okay not to fit in with anyone at least your not superficial like them, hanging out with their fake arse friends. Enjoy and cherish your best friend’s company especially during dinner times when both of ya’s would spend time in the library or in a empty classroom. Because you won’t have that anymore in the future. (I miss her lol).

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS I used to bong on everyday before school when I was like 16 good times

2 Likes

Oh no, I’m not a dad yet. But thank you!

1 Like

Simple, study magick.

1 Like