What Would You Sell Your Soul To The Devil For?

What Would You Sell Your Soul To The Devil For?

6 Likes

I wouldn’t. You don’t have to and that’s a silly concept.

26 Likes

I would do it to become one of his apprentices and to help me get away from the religion slavery

5 Likes

I would sell my soul for eternal life and eternal youth.

10 Likes

A bottle of Coke.

14 Likes

Unlimited shapeshifting, immortality and a klondike bar.

12 Likes

A specific moment in my life, happened 7 years ago. One small mistake, a word. Just one word I wish I never said. He knows what I’m talking about.

Someone actually tried to sell his soul on eBay few years ago… they had to delete his listing because… “there is no way for the seller to deliver what he promised.” True story !

10 Likes

A great life here . To be one of his “demons” in the afterlife and for reincarnation .

8 Likes

Interesting, fictional question.
Since it’s such a silly question, I guess I’d ask to live in my fav anime.

8 Likes

Nothing. If that concept happened I would value myself more than anything. It’s who you are, your identity.

11 Likes

A relationship or some love stories with women (met as waitresses or during an internship etc.) I felt attracted to in the last years; the money to travel and buy products, the freedom to use candles and incense.

7 Likes

Wisdom

6 Likes

Souls are actually useless to spirits, so giving it away is pointless. Plus, we need it to survive. The idea of selling it is religious propaganda.

But since this is a more humorous question (I’m hoping), I’ll play along. I’d sell it for

25 Likes

Is this like a hypothetical? Cuz…

If its just a hypothetical and you’re not actually serious I’m so sorry :sweat_smile: carry on I couldn’t tell.

11 Likes

A Klondike Bar.

10 Likes

I’d sell my whole self to be his bitch, haha.

To be honest, I’m not sure what spirits would do with souls other than eat them and transform them. In fact, it’s arguable if we have multiple souls and what the soul is in the first place. So I’m not sure what I’d do if some demon was like “sell me your soul”. I’d probably ask for wisdom if it’s possible, though. (Which I doubt will ever happen).

8 Likes

One corn chip.

13 Likes

But I am the devil, er, I mean angel, no, I mean, god… wait what’s a “soul” again? I’m probably allergic. :confused: :wink:

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

I wouldnt …people who sell their souls arent looking at the big picture eternity is a long time

8 Likes