What Would You Sell Your Soul To The Devil For?

Assuming that souls are an imortal thing. But not everyone thinks so.

Hhmmm…what would i sell my soul to the devil for…hhmmmm… unlimited foot rubs on demand anytime i need them until death.

I bet the Devil gives positively sinful foot rubs

9 Likes

If we assume that selling a soul is an act of spiritual transaction… I think it simply means to “believe in” whoever deity or God you choose to believe in. The devil, in this case.

To believe in someone, is to give him all your trust, all your life, all your thoughts and emotions, especially at the time of desperation and weakness. That’s selling your soul, in my opinion. Because it’s really a transaction. He will guide you, support you, be there for you anytime no matter what you need or hope or wish for, with self improvement and spiritual advancement in mind as a primary goal. Not only material gain.

Selling your soul is another way of saying… believe in him. In my opinion. Not to worship him with rituals and prayers like almost all religions does. Or writing a contract declaring that he owns your soul, that’s a ceremonial - symbolic - ritual, not the actual act itself. But to truly give him all your heart-soul at all times. Not just when you’re praying for something. It’s a transaction that starts a connection, or a relationship. That’s how I see it. If this is how it is, then selling your soul to the devil, or any other deity is very possible and nothing wrong with it.

6 Likes

A full weekend or 48 hours straight of absolutely NOTHING to do,no work calls, no one to tend to, and to just lie on the couch relaxing and doing absolutely nothing- except BALG you tube channel of course.

8 Likes

Well I’m not big on giving away vital components of myself for profit but if I was I would want immortality after death, and to be an all powerful and omnipotent god in life, getting everything I want until I die.

7 Likes

I’d never part with my soul, but I wonder what I could get for the souls of my three roommates? :thinking:

i wouldn’t settle for anything less than a can of Pringles.

15 Likes

Mhmmmmmmmmmmmm Pringles…

9 Likes

Wait! I changed my mind. I want the tears of mine enemies frozen in time and fashioned into a glorious cape, which sighs and sobs gently when I move. I shall wear it to the opera just to laugh at people who stare and go “Shhhhh!”.

5 Likes

Assuming I had a soul… chocolate for course!! Now on to that ritual :joy::japanese_goblin::ghost::skull_and_crossbones::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

I will give it for the life I want ? x) but I was thinking to give it to the one who will also share my life in the same time

5 Likes

Success in music, movies, my activism—and intimacy w/ the hottest celebrity men: Drake, Daniel Craig, Devin Franco, Mika and so forth (as well as non-celebs).

6 Likes

I just made my first necklace for Sallos.How is it?My hand shaked a little bit but it looks good I think.

16 Likes

So my Dark Father, can track me, so Satan always know where i am, and everything i get up to, and so Satan can always channel his Dark powers though me and always know what other people and how they treat me, and always listens to me, being soulless means for me no suffering, no sorrow, Satan will not let them take me.

4 Likes

They don’t want souls :joy::rofl::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Well i was only answering thy question “What would you sell your soul to the Devil for” i know Satan dont want my soul, he don’t need to take my soul, as Satan is eternal, he will blacken my soul, though the LHP, and help me to assend, and become eternal, and become equal to Satan, in power.

3 Likes

My reply was for the original poster not you lol :heart: @Bowling270

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

I like this idea a lot better then the Hollywood version of it.

4 Likes

Thank you, glad that you like it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh and Bob Ross almost forgot

3 Likes

That’s a sin. Right? Besides, I don’t have a sales tax ID or the proper tax paperwork in place to sale anything. And since I’d be gaining something in return for the sale of my soul, would that be considered revenue that I’d need to report. Is the devil a US citizen? If not, Would there be VAT involved?

If you think about it, we’ve already sold our souls to the devil - but it’s spelled “IRS”.
They can turn the most basic demonic transaction into pure Hell!

8 Likes