What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

Holy sh**. I am on period where I am ending my engineering studies, and I just quit my job and seek for another. And about Raphael. I just come back from shop with few tables of chocolate, so when i saw that my jaw dropped :rofl:
Also I see Michael still guards me, because last time there was the same card.
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl: ops… yeah Raphael tend to do that… I stopped questioning his cards…

1 Like

Thank you @MiKu!! Very kind of you :slightly_smiling_face: your advice resonates with my current situation…
I’m surprised :smile:

1 Like

I’d appreciate this If you’re drilling offering this. I’ll take deck no. 8.

2 Likes

@Teras390

2 Likes

Thanks @MiKu . It resonates really nicely. Especially the last card. Thank you for offering this it certainly helps me to direct my focus a bit.

2 Likes

May I?

2 Likes

@itsnathanm7

1 Like

That resonated quite well thank you.

1 Like

Wow, thank You :smile_cat::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey, I’d like one from 8(blue angel oracle), and 9 (The archangel Metatron) and if you get a feeling towards any other, I’d be grateful if you add it. Thanks a lot for this.

1 Like

If this is still up and running i’d like some from archangel Gabriel… whatever he wanna tells me. I get the feeling he doesn’t like me much.

1 Like

Hi
I will highly appreciate if I can get one especially #9 Archangel Metatron self mastery Oracle cards and #5 Archangel Michael Oracle cards
Thanks

1 Like

@IzzyLuna

Open yourself to receive the healing you asked for.
Look around you for the signs from above. They are everywhere if you just stop to notice and acknowledge them today.

1 Like

@Hidden_God

Your sensitivity is your meuse! Share your creativity with the world!

1 Like

@Diplomat56

Yes i’ve been able to perceive energy better later. Probably because i’m doing more energy work… and maybe King Vine’s help. Last night was a fun night. I almost felt like my throat closing… That was dealt with.
And i think i understand what Share your art part means. Will do. Why not?
Thanks

1 Like

Thank you. The healing part resonates a lot.

1 Like

Thank you so much
Your works are greatly appreciated

1 Like