What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

I would like a general one as well if possible

1 Like

Thanks a lot

1 Like

hi, could i get number 2 ? : )

1 Like

Hey MiKu, how’s it going? Can I get a love life reading with decks 3 and 8? Specifically wondering if I should pursue a romantic relationship with someone I recently met. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hello, I am interested in Michael, Metraton and the blue angel.
Thank You :smile_cat:

1 Like

:see_no_evil: oh my! I have my work cut out for me!

@Cruella

Figuring out what internal barriers are keeping you from finding a fulfilling relationship will help you move toward a lasting partnership. You or your partner might be too carefree to settle down or who is better off as a friend. If you’re in a relationship that you want to take to the next level, it might be time to have a discussion about the future. Keep an open mind.

1 Like

@Quo

You will get a wake up call or revelation to make some life changes! You will encounter a certain situation that can’t be ignored or it will worsen. You have the ability of seeing the truth to situations you encounter through your life experiences.
Your relationships will grow closer. Conflicts end, and forgiveness is extended.
The time will come when you have to leave that which you have outgrown. Be kind to yourself during this period of transition, and seek the support of friends and family.
You will gain more strength as you face the challenges of life!

1 Like

@johnbad

Work on your projects with passion! The resources will come when you need them.

1 Like

@angxlix

You have special connection with animals! And you are a lightworker.

1 Like

@Blackmore

There is attraction there but be careful of codependency! If you play it right they could be the one. However, your feelings might change if you keep overtaking every step… just follow your heart. Love will guide you to that which you love.

1 Like

thank youuuu !!

1 Like

@Melian

You dont have to be stuck in this situation! Explore other options! You can create the life you want but be sure to ground! Without grounding the energies, it can’t bear fruits.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Can I ask for another one reading? Michael Metatron and Raphael?

1 Like

@Seraph

You are on the brink of rebirth or facing the birth of something new in your life. You might be feeling vulnerable, so know you are protected and safe to drop your guard. Cut down on caffeine.

1 Like

Hello! How is this working exactly? :smile:Do i have to ask a specific question ?

1 Like

You can ask whatever you want or leave it general! You can pick the decks you want reading from or leave it to what I feel like!

1 Like

I will leave it to you :blush: and if you have time i would like a reading about my career for the next months if possible!
Or maybe from the deck of Archangel Metatron :thinking:

1 Like

@Mysti

Take a step back and look at the bigger picture, you will see the hidden details you can explore. When you detach from the situation you can receive guidance.
You bring your thoughts to reality so plant the thought you love the most because you build a strong foundation with care and love. You will harvest your hard work on time!

1 Like