What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

2 - 9 if you please if just one do the 9

1 Like

I’ll do readings tonight so bump!

Can I please have one reading under number 2?

1 Like

@Ahmed_Zaky

Release the judgement! Compassion is the key!
Change is inevitable and you are moving forward! No need to rush because things will hatch on their own time.
Speak your truth and express your self! Dont be bottled up and stuck on the shore! Everything is provided! Flow and you will see…

@anon156256

This situation is not right for you. Some vital information has been concealed, so you will need to dig deeper and ask more questions of those involved. Trust your intuition! In your heart, you knew something was amiss. This situation as its currently stands, will not bring you the joy you seek. There are other opportunities that will come your way once you clear this situation. You deserve situations that are aligned with love, and you don’t have to settle for anything less!.

1 Like

Thank you very much!
Everything is correct.

1 Like

@MiKu,

I hope all is well with you! Can I please get another reading about a situation that transpired and where I’m headed? I’d like the romance angels and Archangel Michael decks, please.Thank you!

1 Like

Yes thank you :blush:

of course!

You don’t have to cope with something you don’t like! Explore other options! Release your worries. Everything will be resolved in your favour. Look at the situation with a sense of humour.
You can’t please a person whose dependency has lessened his or her capacity for happiness.
Keep the faith that a wonderful relationship is destined to come to you, and don’t compromise with an unsuitable partner.
Someone is hiding their true feelings!

1 Like

Scarily accurate… Thank you for this!

1 Like

:see_no_evil: thanks

1 Like

Heyyy! May I have 1- Angel tarot cards and 5- Archangel Michael oracle cards ? Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@anneysips

You are moving forward taking on the world! You are doing a good job! Your intuition is guiding you.
Watch your thoughts pattern and how your life being affected by it! Your thoughts manifests so make it a positive manifestation!
Someone is thinking about you with love!

1 Like

I take no. 8 And 9 on incubi issue

1 Like

This resonated so much!!! Thank you. Have a wonderful day/night :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Cosmic_star

You followed the script perfectly and now you need to follow your heart!
You need to take care of your physical and spiritual state because you are both!
Open yourself to receive whats trying to come to you!

I’ll go with #2 if that is okay.

1 Like

@Dralukmun

Archangel Raphael is around you to provide healing support. You have help a lot of people by your words and you continue to do so. Be open to receive what you asked for! You block it by feeling undeserving of it and afraid of making life changes!
Your loved one is very happy and has adjusted to the transition very well. You have done nothing wrong, so don’t blame yourself.

That is pretty spot on, the second being one that has gone on before i dove into my practice.

This is something i have been working on for a long time. It is not as bad as it was in tne past but it does rise up from time to time.

This one hits home to me as it is something that has been on my mind. I am deeply rooted in the concept of honor, and part of that involves shame. I have a few regrets that have echoed through the years. However, it can easily get carried away if one is not careful.

2 Likes

I tried to buy cards of Raphael, but currently they are unavailable in my country, lol :flushed:
Can I ask for another one reading? I tried to contact with Raphael to ask him for healing, but it seems he refused and when I asked him why, answer was incomprehensible. I would like to know if he really refuse healing and why.

1 Like

I hope you had a wonderful holiday
May I please get a 2 and 9
Thank you

1 Like