What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

@DrifterOfDarkness

54: The angels are guiding and supporting you as you make healthy and necessary changes in your life

1 Like

Hiya MiKu can I get a draw from 8 and 9 please I’ll be sure to give feedback. Thanx in advance.

1 Like

Ty :smiley:

1 Like

5 and 3 for me, please.

1 Like

@Vaynord

Take actions toward your goals! Your desires are soon to manifest.

So I was thinking about moving back to my dad’s for personal reasons and for the structure stopping me from doing bad habits so I think that’s the movement part and the integrity is probably related to finally just stopping messing up and getting off of probation. Which would be real easy ibi was at my dad’s I wouldn’t do stupid stuff wouldn’t have the options o getting the things and wouldn’t do it at his house EXC. Thanx for the reading.

2 Likes

@Pandora

Don’t let others decide what you feel! Happiness is a state of mind! Decide to be happy! Look at the blessings you already have! Rise your vibrations and extend it to others.

1 Like

This makes sense, thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

ill take a # 3 deck please

2 Likes

May I get a reading, deck #7 for my dog cookie.

Thank you

1 Like

@MADISON_GARBER

Release any worries and whether you will get married! Because you will!
Making more eye contact with others will help you connect with people.

2 Likes

@Healing_Heart
:kissing_heart: awe! Ofc cookie can get a reading!

Whatever your question is the answer is yes!
Raphael is working on it!
Page numbers meaning!
34: Your prayers are heard and answered by the angels and ascended masters, who are with you right
now.
35: A positive change is coming about for you, with the assistance and protection of the ascended
masters.
98: The more that you focus, and take action upon, your Divine life purpose, the more that the gateways of
abundance open up for you. Focus on your purpose, and let your finances take care of themselves.
99: The spirit world has an urgent message for you: “Get to work on your Divine life purpose now!” Ask
the spirit world to help you with motivation, clarity, direction, and anything else you need.

1 Like

Choose chance for me will do things thank you for your answer

1 Like

Choose for me thank you for your answer

1 Like

@Dozo

You’re ascending!
Numbers meanings:
38: The ascended masters are helping you with your financial situation.
58: Your finances are improving, and there will be a positive change in your financial flow. This could also signal a job promotion or career change, with an increased salary.
111: This number brings you the urgent message that your thoughts are manifesting instantly, so keep your
mind-set focused upon your desires. Give any fearful thoughts to Heaven for transmutation.

Thanks, Cookie has recently has fallen ill, and plan on calling Rapheal and a few other entities for help.

Thank you for the encouragement

1 Like

Hey, there @Dozo If you are going to continue posting in this forum, please follow the rules and properly introduce yourself. CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

Can i have 3,5 and 6 please

1 Like

Yes this corresponds to Coincidance and laws of latraction that I have implemented from time to time it corresponds thank you to you

1 Like

Gratzi :green_heart:

1 Like