What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

I hope you got my reply.

1 Like

@anon73484242 yes! Sorry you have to wait a little longer… but I promise I’ll do it sometime this week!
Sorry again and thanks for your patience

1 Like

No problem just wanted to know that’s all. Take your time ^-^

1 Like

I’ll take one if you don’t mind
From 5 preferably

1 Like

Would it be possible to request a specific reading or only generals?

1 Like

@Blackmore sure you can ask specific questions!

1 Like

Could you perhaps do #8? It stands out to me. My question is simple enough I hope. What would be my best next action?

1 Like

Hi, I would love a reading! number 9!
This is my question “How long it will take to achieve my goals”

1 Like

@MiKu good to know. I’m planning on trying to bring someone back into my life but am unsure of what may happen, can you do a reading to see what the consequences may be? I don’t know why but I’m feeling pulled to deck 9.

1 Like

If this is still open I’d like a reading. Any relevant cards are fine from all decks.

My questions are as follows:

1. I am not sure what I should do for money. What is in line with my life’s purpose? Should I pursue the line of work I went to school for or do something else? What is something that would seem like a perfect fit for me where I’d never struggle for money again? How can I find the right people who could make things happen for me?

2. Social skills. Is there anything in the cards for friendships, relationships, lovers, soulmates, people who will always be there for me, etc.? Having friends always sounded nice but people push me away and I’ve never been interested in dating and romance but I figure I’d ask anyway since what I feel now may not be what the spirits see years down the line. The constant unintentional frowning isn’t helping either. Even if I were to have friends and romance, I don’t know how I’d meet them since I don’t really leave the house much so it would take something important for me to make me go looking around town for them.

I’m not really sure what I’m doing with my life and some guidance, direction and insight would be great.

1 Like

@anon73484242

Embrace your childlike nature, it will help you stay motivated! Whatever you are looking for is gonna happen soon! Trust your intuition!

Numbers meaning
39: You are being helped by the ascended masters, who are strongly encouraging you to work on your life
purpose right now.
46: The angels are saying to you: “Keep your thoughts focused upon your spiritual self and your Divine Source for everything. Give any material worries to us.”
47: The angels say that you are on the right path. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

@BladeOfWoe

92: As you keep the faith that everything is unfolding perfectly with your Divine life purpose, you more clearly see and understand the steps that are best for you to take.
93: The ascended masters are guiding, protecting, and supporting you. Because you’ve listened to their guidance (even unconsciously), you’re now on the right path for the fruition of your dreams and life
purpose.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

@Seeker-Of-Voids

Numbers meaning:
10: God wants you to hold positive thoughts about this situation, as everything is working out for your highest good. Call upon God to help you stay optimistic, as your thoughts are an influencing factor in the outcome.
13: The ascended masters (such as Jesus, Quan Yin, and so on) are with you, helping you maintain a positive outlook. The number 13 signifies that female ascended masters and goddesses are assisting you in staying positive.
26: Positive affirmations help your situation improve quickly. The angels urge you to only think and speak about your desires, and not to affirm your fears, as they are just an illusion.
30: You are fully supported by God and the ascended masters. Step forward confidently in the direction of your dreams!

1 Like

@Emanuel

This is oddly specific! Both cards has to do with the 4th chakra! It could mean 4 seasons probably by spring since its green!

1 Like

@Blackmore

You will need to set your priorities straight so you don’t spread yourself thin. There is no ceiling other than that which you impose on yourself!

1 Like

I guess I should take a step back and get things together a bit better before undertaking a task like this. Thanks @MiKu

1 Like

@LightFire

Whatever you start is going to be challenging either way… the cards suggest that meditation might provide answers!

If you take the school route you will be hired fast. It will be a tuff learning experience that will offer you other opportunities for the future.

If you take another route it will be slow at first! You need to do some self discovery! But once you find it things will move very fast and you will be focused on the future!

:woman_shrugging: the only way I can interprate this is at weddings… idk… the card fell twice for this question so it has to be related…

You can relying on your family! You will meet people but you keep expecting the worst so you push them away! But nine years down the line you could be married and with a child!

:face_with_monocle: hope this helps you! I cant tell you what your future will be because you make your future! Whatever route you take and put your all into it will give back eventually!
Good luck

wow, you really did a great job. It really resonated with my current mental state. Now I know what I have to do. To be honest, I was a little sceptic at first(because I’m a newbie and I started 3 weeks ago give or take one week, I underestimated the power of magick. Reading the title “Practice” didn’t help at all and it only fed my insecurities in magick despite the fact that myself, a newbie, had succes with some spells. Well I told myself that the spells I did were child’s play and divination is the real deal and would be almost impossible to obtain a reading that relates to myself and my problems. Guess what? I was Wrong. Not only that you given me a solution to my problems, but you also proved me that magick… well what can I say it is magick and it works .I’m really sorry for underestimated you and for that you have my gratitude because not only you provided me with such a good reading but you also boosted my confidence in myself) , but after reading the results… What can I say you did a perfect job. Couldn’t ask for something better. I was aware of my problems but instead of trying to solve them I kept ignoring them. Reading your response I understood that what I did was wrong. Now I
know what I have to do in order to stabilize myself and for that you have my gratitude. Like I said before I’m a beginner so I can’t really understand what you meant by saying this “It could mean 4 seasons probably by spring since its green!”. Clould you enlighten me? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Yay! I’m on the right path gonna have a dance party right now for myself in my room lol but seriously thanks for the reading ^^

1 Like