What is the fastest way to develop astral senses

But this is not astral dymamics course?

I must read multiple times to understand eng
With iodine i posted yesterday (or so) about japanesse iodine daily dose so he answered

But i deleted my post which gived nothing to topic but only deanonimize myself

1 Like

Thank you, I’m just trying to understand myself.

I’ve had what Maulbeere was referring to happen before, it’s strange and sometimes unsettling lol.

Somehow you’re blocking them so I guess they can’t get through to you? Maybe it’s part of the issues you’re having with your Astral senses.

So i block myself?

@anon48957109 explained it perfectly. I went back to work and they withdrew, gently and politely. Nice person. They were of the light.

I told you who it was:

it was a friend or relative or guide of yours, who is trying any way they can to get through to you.

Then I told you to look around you.
I don’t know if they were alive or non-incarnate.

You are NOT paying attention to the people and spirits around you, and there is at least one spirit who is anxious to help you.

You can speak to them and they will hear. Give them permission to help you, or they can’t.
Then, follow your intuition, which will be influenced by them because you allowed it.

1 Like

I multiple times before energy work stated everything (humans demons spirits) who can help me please do it (no answer maybe there was help but i do not find it)

Im sure not alive 90% of humans on my way are catolics… And others who have good opinion on all non material and not from god (you should know…)

It might be the same course but that’s not the point. It’s against forum rules to share pirated materials so please dont ask for them.

2 Likes

Ok i do not stated pirate so if some body send technicque in his own words they will not give pirate material but only technicque using own words

There’s a common theme here. @Savamsm, we keep giving you answers, you have a spirit guide giving you answers, and to all of us you refuse to hear us, and you just keep saying no one is giving you help.

I stand by my original assessment - that YOU are the one in your own way. I though you were too tense and blocking yourself, but actually, you just want an easy answer to fall into your lap, and there isn’t one.

I still think you need to take a break, sleep properly and make a fresh start when you’ve had a rest.

i do not stated pirate so if some body send technicque in his own words they will not give pirate material but only technicque using own words

You want people to retype out an entire book of material? I don’t think so. You already have answers,a lot of them.

Luckily for you, we already did write books-worth of info that is free right here.
Pay attention to the answers you have.
Use the search function and read, read, read. Then, ask specific questions.

No only self technicque without things like preparation

So i readed them and have them downloaded (+ things like astral dynamics)

When i refuse? I readed multiple times to fully get knowledge from answers today i was trying some other technicques (from this post) and im trying to get all i can from every post out there

How can i sleep propertly if i have 8h from american time?

When i refuse something? I try to get used in all things all read here (check my posts) and multiple read topic to test if i get all of it to my head

You ALREADY got this info, right in this thread.

You MUST. You say you have a clear mind. I tell you,you don’t if you are sleep deprived and your circadian rhythm is upset (Look it up.) BALG is a global site, there are people in all timezones here. You can type a question at ANY time of day and it will be answered.

This is again following your pattern of impatience, and a block for you. Stop this. Go to sleep.

Also look up the phrase “asynchronous messaging”. This is a forum, NOT not a CHAT site.

Your answers:
Look, here is just two of them… You did none of these, did you?

1. Invoke a daemon to do it for you:
    What is the fastest way to develop astral senses - #12 by MiKu

To which you said:

Ok so you blocked your own results by assuming you wouldn’t get any before you even started… and you never said you even tried to do this.
DID you do the work? HAVE you contacted Lucifer to help you?

1. Do it yourself with these videos:
    What is the fastest way to develop astral senses - #19 by Yberion

So, how did your Blue Ray meditation go? You didn’t say. Oh wait, you said:

A thank you and attempt to do the work was the appropriate response.
“Do not look a gift horse in the mouth”.

There’s another phrase in English that suits you:
“You cannot help those who will not help themselves.”

4 Likes

Yes i doed this meditation and still have sigil

Yes i said

The seminar video is down this did you read all topic?

I didnt assumed it will work or not i just do not expect results

Yes i did the too please read topic

With seminar down the blue ray meditation post i just do not like youtube sources with long videos but i ask one more time did you one time readed this topic all?

So

Yes im not used to forums and chats but i know that this is not chat

Ok WHERE i have Robert Bruce kundalini technicque because i do not see it?

No one is going to copy Robert Bruce’s techniques for you. If you want them, buy his books or his course. No one is going to “put it in their own words” just because you cant be bothered to buy the information you want.

4 Likes

So why you just do not post link instead of write this?

Why dont you look it up? We do not spoon feed on this forum. Its expected that you will make an effort for yourself. We merely point the way. You already posted a link to Robert Bruce’s website so you know what to do.

5 Likes

So why you just do not write “you must buy material” instead of

Ok @Lady_Eva can you post something usefull or close this thread?

Then you won’t get them.
You’re feelings and thoughts will prevent you from succeeding.

Because it’s common sense and respect for the author.

Really?
You’re the one cherry picking and deleting what you say. More than one person tried to help you.

If you don’t want us to reply anymore that’s totally fine, I’ll respect that but this doesn’t entice people to help you.
I do wish you luck, hopefully you’ll open up to that Spirit and they can help you. They seem to really care.

1 Like

Yes but from my perspective only some post was usefull ( @Arcane @MiKu @Yberion @AtlantisFrequency @Roamingsoul @Sheta and @jbkbmz ) and they give very usefull info which i respect

Im deleting posts only about me
and @Lady_Eva gives very usefull info in topics where she appears

I mean he write it like nobody etc etc instead of just write buy it from my perspective it is more logical to write “buy it” instead of long post talking about it

1 Like