What is the fastest way to develop astral senses

For me my astral senses had a mind of their own throughout my life. I didn’t know about them too! I used to think am just hallucinating but turned out being around entities kinda trains them. When I came to magic I asked Lucifer, king paimon and the entities that’s close to me for help. Sometimes it was painful literally feeling a drill drilling my brain. I had so much blockage and I needed to work on my lower chakras to stay grounded. Now I know they are open but I didn’t master how to use them at will! And I keep forgetting what was said to me by the spirits… I also was using music for years and can’t focus on my chakras without them. I hope this helps! The normal process has his side effect. Am not sure rushing it would be any easier.
Good luck

6 Likes

Yes i must try to draw sigil and summon Lucifer i was trying many evocations (and asking spirit to turn flame of candle but all of them failed

Lol don’t expect a result when you can’t actually know about it yet! Just state your request of needing help and guidance. Then just forget about it and go eat something. The result will come on the right time. Also if they know this might hurt you, they will not do it if you can’t handle it. You have to put the work too.

4 Likes

I do not expect results i do not have good english i say many not worked for me (methods meditations etc) so i must try this method with Lucifer sorry for my english

Because i never haved any results i want most powerful methods to check (none result even after many days (like 1 week for one meditation without results (any results not even physical like pain etc))

Find a method and execute it. Consistent Meditations every single day is how you open it “Fastest”, 1 week is not enough. Try months, meditate the same meditation for months and months, thats more realistic. You gotta have a little realism in the mindset, nothing comes over night.

1 Like

These are our teachings regarding the third eye.
And,

Is a little short for an unforeign speaker to dissect what exactly you mean.

Do you mean you’re attempting to raise your kundalini,
or that you want to share a technique you learned and offer for others to work with?

If it’s for your attempt,
i’d suggest actively focusing on your chakras and opening them one by one, followed by going deep into yourself and awakening Satanas / Satholas directly inside of you.

That is - as you’ve requested - without any safety measures or defensive mechanisms in place.
Pure Dark Ascend, based on Satanic Power.

Sincerely,

¥’B

6 Likes

Thank you, that was actually a nice answer.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Ok for now i check this trataka i write after doing 1h of it

1 Like
1 Like

Good meditation

This seminar is worth watching?

seriously?

:japanese_goblin:

5 Likes

With that being said, I encourage you to visit Rob the Magus’s blog, or is that magi? One mage many magi…side tracked :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its well worth your time fast and definitely dangerous.

2 Likes

You should also be eating to support your pineal and brain, no fluoride, etc. The recommendations that I found online are fermented skatefish (aka ratfish) oil capsules, iodine, magnesium (like from Epsom salt bath), turmeric, and haritaki.

The fish oil had me vivid dreaming by the 2nd night. Apparently it has doses of vitamin k2 which decalcifies the pineal. Hint, green leafy veggies also contain k2, and this vitamin is responsible for having all of your soft tissue ,like organs muscles and blood vessels, release improperly stored calcium and send it to be used in bones & teeth like it’s supposed to be used.

The haritaki is claimed to be a powerful detox, but takes a while to notice effects, like a month or more. Also claims to give one as much energy as alternate nostril breathing.

The turmeric is also a detox, make into paste and wear on forehead overnight. Claims to directly reach your brain & glands that way, but also good to ingest the turmeric with a pinch of black pepper to cleanse whole body and remove inflammation.

Iodine & magnesium are for brain and gland functions. Don’t take iodine if you’re allergic, and for those who aren’t familiar, don’t swallow iodine made for topical use, or swallow Epsom salt unless you need a powerful laxative.:grinning:

Of the 1st 3, the fish oil would be my first choice, then haritaki, then maybe turmeric.

I didn’t take the haratki as long as I should’ve cause it tastes awful. It was recommended to take it at night before bed but the energy part must be true because I could barely stay asleep when taking it, then the freaky vivid dreams from the fish oil don’t expect quality sleep while doing this.

Anyway this is all to say prepare your physical body along with doing your meditations should help go faster.

I called on King Paimon too, felt like the back of my head being ripped open from the pressure, the he stopped & told me not ready yet, so they can only do so much for someone. Called on Paralda and was later guided to find the above info.

I also saw someone posted that they did Robert Bruce kundalini course & it worked fast, too fast as they were asking ways to make it stop.

I’ve also read that near death experiences as well as severe psychological trauma can lead to instant awakening. It somehow splits the mind.

Also be sure to do visualization exercises. Focus on an object then close your eyes and see it in complete detail. After doing that then work up to seeing your room in detail from all angles.
For me when I do see something it doesn’t appear on back of my eyelids, I really see it within my head.

Also this is hard to explain but you need to somehow observe your thought processes. Like think of something that happened 15 min ago and notice where that’s stored in your mind. Then think of an imaginary situation and notice where that thought is located. Really play around with this stuff in your mind and you should start getting glimpses soon if you’ve been meditating for so long already.

14 Likes

Ooh goodie, more info to devour. Thanks!

2 Likes

I have skill finding power in meditation but nor finding knowledge from youtube

1 Like

I’d say before taking any supplements, better speak with your doctor first. I’ve seen some nasty things happening from “innocent” things.

1 Like

Yes but im only doctor to myself and control they by hand im prepared and know usage

Good book so i check the methods for now

The same one is free on his site. Enjoy and good luck :+1: