What is the fastest way to develop astral senses

Yes 10 minutes may be good i try maybe raum (last time i have good effect with it (physical))

1 Like

Itā€™s right here and it heard you, you know. Iā€™m offended but itā€™s not actually me - I do find it inappropriate.
Donā€™t ever ask me that again. If you want a spirit, go to it yourself and ask it if it wants to come with you. Itā€™s sovereign, probably a human relative, live or dead, and it belongs with him or being talked to like a person, not a ā€˜thingā€™ to be ā€˜sentā€™ anywhere. Oh man itā€™s so offended. Iā€™ll be amused later.

Theyā€™re just looking for any way to get him to hear that they are worried. Thereā€™s a lot he isnā€™t explaining. I donā€™t have enough info, for all I know itā€™s the worry of a religious person over his eternal soul or something. They hooked into my not-that-big concern about the use of temporary supplements long-term and ran with it.

1 Like

Got it. They are personal spirit guides.

1 Like

Dude, I donā€™t care. It wasnā€™t me it was a friend or relative or guide of yours, who is trying any way they can to get through to you. I got into a resonance, it happens from time to time. (Iā€™m getting better at telling when itā€™s not me sooner, so thatā€™s nice.) Sorry for the confusion.

Anyway, something youā€™re doing is over the top and harming you - THEY think. I agree youā€™re trying too hard, and need to take a step back to let it flow, but thatā€™s where I stop and they begin.
Youā€™ve got a warning, take a look around and check yourself, thatā€™s the best you can do.

Ok i get it on 2 minute thaum sound (third eye) maybe im just so tired (03:40 am my timezone)

1 Like

We are all different. What one person experience, another may not. It might take longer for one person than for another.
I hope you succeed.

All energy works for me is better when body is weak maybe i must use it and do not allow body to sleep for longer (btw i do not 100% understand up thread but if you have spirit guides or demons you can ask them to give me some power)

1 Like

I notice effects like Cosmic Orgasm, Hot flashes up the spine, electric shocks up my spine, and other things, WHEN I AM FALLING ASLEEP.
When my conscious self is just going to sleep, is when I experience the biggest effects.

You are far more powerfull than i how long you was doing satanist practice (and are you dedicated (im not (so much stress etc)))

I have not officially ā€œsold my soulā€ to anyone.
During a certain ritual, I said and continually to say to the Demons, spirits, etc. ā€œSo long as no innocents are hurt or raped, what is safe for ( YOU, the spirits ), and safe for myself, I let you come into me, As you Wish To Do So, now and forever and ever, day and night.ā€ I used blood on the sigil and invited the spirits, Demons into me, should they want to.
( I suddenly feel a STRONG PRESENCE on me 30 seconds ago.
in case someone is viewing me, i give you permission to watch me.)
So, this is what I did, My choose my words carefully so I do not Damn myself, innocent entities, including the spirit, Demon.
A win / win, as much as possible.

2 Likes

And how long you practice?

I have done limited energy work from around the year 2004.
I found the Power Meditations from the Joy of Satan in December 2012.
Then Initiation Into Hermetics after that.
I sense suddenly a Presence coming to me again.
Just in case I am right about it, keep doing it please whoever you are.
I like the practice.

1 Like

Ok i checked this threat again and i found i write too much about myself so i deleted my posts which gives nothing to this topic

Ok i read this thread one more time

Ok i do not understand you talked to my spirit guide?

They is who?

Who? and info coming throught intuition?

And with iodine im sure you understand now
But the other posts can you explain @Mulberry ?

Ok one more read and this time i found somebody talked about Robbert Bruce kundalini curse i know astral dynamics book and the 90 (?) Day oobe curse but i do not know kundalini curse is this curse have pdf if no can someone give technicque (to kundalini)?

Its a course offered by BALG. Its a bit rude to ask for a pirated pdf of a BALG course on the BALG forum.

3 Likes

What BALG mean?

Seriously, dude? It stands for Become A Living God.

1 Like

Ah ok im new to this shorts week ago i get that LHP and RHP stands for hand paths (but i know earlier what hand path mean)

No.
Spirits can sink with a personā€™s vibrations and give them emotions and thoughts they want to convey.
Thatā€™s more of what I got from their messages to you.

Iā€™d say itā€™s more of not caring any more. Thereā€™s a big difference from understanding or exceptance and not caring. :woman_shrugging:

Iā€™m confused, so you donā€™t actually bother to read what people are saying to you?

If so this is really a deterent, people arenā€™t going to want to help you if youā€™re not going to listen. Just saying.

1 Like