What is the fastest way to develop astral senses

Try vitamin D in winter.

Yes but i have more powerfull way (sungazing)

Dude drinking iodine is not good and not gonna help your senses

1 Like

No! You’re NOT supposed to drink it! It’s only taken my mouth when directed by a doctor under certain circumstances and then only temporarily - it says so right on the link you JUST posted. There are tablets you can get for water purification and you NEVER use neat iodine.

Iodine is a great supplement, I use it myself to suport my thyroid - you put it on your skin.

You’ve gone off the deep end, my man. I told you what I think you need to do - get a hold of yourself and regain your balance. Between sleep stress and drinking toxins, you’re not only going to make yourself worse, you might not be around to care for long.

5 Likes

Iodine damages tissue on contact. You DON’T want it on your mucous membranes or in your stomach.

In NJ it’s a semi-controlled substance, you can only get it from pharmacies in tiny bottle and you have to sign a register when you buy it.
It can be used to kill people, so they track you.

it was drinked by many from childs to adults (charnobyl)

That’s because the radiation affects the thyroid gland, if you ensure your thyroid had enough natural iodine, it won’t absorb the radioactive sources. It not supposed to become a permanent supplement. As soon as you have enough iodine you stop.

2 Likes

The Power Meditations from the Joy of Satan and the book Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon, help to develop and raise the energy to activate these senses.
Warnings included

1 Like

Yes jos tested and im on step 2 in bardon book i do not have visualization to go forth

Sounds good. Wish you success

Chakra sounds from JoS are good maum thaum haum yaum etc but i do not know why they not work (there is mp3 prouncation on site) maybe their works and i just doesnt feel them

Do you concentrate on each chakra when you are doing the sounds ?

said im not america

You asked, I answered.
And the past tense of teach is taught. You don’t know what we are taught about iodine.

We’re not taught anything in school - I told you what I know based on my research, which it sound like you need to do more of.
YES it’s a good supplement and many are deficient, YES you can improve your health if you are deficient… NO you don’t keep taking it in high doses forever - your body stores it and you max out your stores, then you must stop.

Read the link I gave you on iodine overdose and check yourself. Maybe you’re ok, but you sound like you’re on the edge of a breakdown and your supplement abuse isn’t helping.

4 Likes

Yes (as i cant visualize) but i try to fell the colors and set chakra directions with mind

They say in the meditations books that you will feel the effects hours and even a day or two later.
This is with chakra sounds the RAUM meditation
https://www.gentilenation.com/the-raum-meditation.html
And the elements in volume 3.

1 Like

So im doing it time from time (2 days ago i done 4 day everyday session) today i do only one session (im not 100% i remember to do it tomorow)

The books say that these meditations should be done daily as if one quits f r a day or more, the results may be lost or harder to restore.

So how long i should do it?

Huh, that was really weird of me to say… this isn’t my anxiety and now I’ve realised it I’m out.

I’m getting info coming though, but I don’t know what route, it might be entities that work with you it might not. Someone who cares about you is very worried. They’re the ones saying you need to take a break, you’re destroying yourself. (I don’t care) Take it with a pinch of salt. I’m respectfully asking them to leave me alone and tell you not me.

Listen to your guides.

3 Likes

Send them to me as you wish. I take them.

What them (idk maybe i missed somethig)

They say that Feeling in these meditations are important.
Also a person might have to repeat the chakra and RAUM meditations several times in a row to get some effects.
I need to do it more then once. Also after 10 minutes of doing it, I begin to feel the effects.
I do not feel anything with only a minute or two of it.