What is the fastest way to develop astral senses

Now only my subconscious puts this but only if i do anything with energy this day like mantras

Im afraid the road ends here for me buddy. Perhaps @Maulbeere who recently passed an occult exam might know.

You’re welcome. There are very knowledgeable people here so you will find answers. One way or another, you will have them. I usually find my answers in threads that have no relation to the topic what so ever :rofl:

And my energy problem is deanonimizing so i delete my post up (6?) After 24h

I to to sleep for now all people like @DarkestKnight know im not new i posted my fucking hostory only for open people not for people

Ok im NOT going to sleep i must do something so i will be on forum

This is one of the reasons I suggested Rob the Magus’s book. It allows you to re-start from a place of earnest. Rebuilding your astral self, human self, your magickal self. Troubleshooting all of these things can be maddening, we aren’t always aware of things. Since undertaking Robs work, which is absolutely simple in concept, I was able to remove any unwanted blocks and reaffirm myself into what I knew was meant for me 5 years ago. My foresight came back, my visions have meaning and im able to tap back into the group conscience and a major one was - finding my way back to the current I originally incarnated into. Sorry for making it about me, just trying to help you so you know its not all “hear say and by the way fluff”

Can you give link to that book?

Is this the ebook you linked? (It have only 2 techniques or bad download?

Beginner offer to draw aura

Have you actually read the book? I havent seen or read it before and skimmed through it now in 5 min and theres not 2 exercises in there there was tons of them, they are not put out like instruktions in like 1-5 steps and some you may need some basic knowledge to understand or know what to do with them.

Maybe bad download i will try do download again

ok i redownload it from pc and it no longer has 6 pages with 30 blank pages (phone internet is not the best) (but adsl too…)

It’s true that some people are unable to visualize. It’s a known “bug” without a known solution.

Can you remember what someone looks like? When you are talking to someone on the phone, do you imagine them or their surroundings?

The challenges for developing subtle senses cannot be skipped over. For a newbie, you will have periods every few days of no perception at all, because you haven’t built up the psychic “stamina” and the senses shut down to rest.

Another challenge is to trust, allow, risk being wrong, and learn as described above, how to tell imaginary from real, projection from perception. Then to not lose the perception when a car drives by or something simple like that disrupts your focus.

I appreciate your impatience, but these senses take time to learn and control. When you begin to hear, you may hear hundreds of voices all at once until you.learn how to focus properly.

Memory exercises are good. Hold an (imaginary) apple, feel the weight, take a bite, taste the juices and feel them dripping down your chin… hear the crunch as you bite into it. And keep trying to see it in your mind. With quirky details.

Don’t get frustrated. Every new skill takes time - if you were a natural psychic, you would not be here asking for instruction.

Keep a journal so you can track your progress and apply new insights to past experiences. This is a huge help.

That’s all I’ve got for now.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

If you can remember what someone looks like - as in remember when they are not present - you should be able to learn to visualize. It is basically memory at first, then added details (like, remember a face, then give it blue skin), and from there it is only a matter of allowing impressions to form.

I am having trouble understanding the rest of your post. Hearing is usually in your head, a mental thing, with perhaps the occasional physical sound, but once you learn to filter, the sounds tend to stop because they are usually not important and are random.

Once your stamina builds, you can perceive for longer periods until eventually you never have “blank” times at all. I have been working with spirits since the '90s. It took about two years until I no longer had gaps in my perception. Though it does fluctuate in strength at times, and it is not always clear whether that’s my perception or the spirit’s signal. They don’t push hard during times when I am busy unless there is a reason or they are in a playful mood, etc. So sometimes when I shift my focus, I have to speak to them so they know I am seeking to interact and to turn up the volume.

Every subtle sense comes from the same overall perception and merely requires focus to work, though sometimes people have trouble with understanding the way the perceptions are processed by the mind. I can smell and taste, for example. My most difficult sense is touch, and I crave something more physical - and I know it happens, because I got to know Donald Tyson (we have been friends almost 20 years) back when he wrote Sexual Alchemy, and he says touch to him is pretty physical and is his strongest sense. In fact, in that book he states his.perceptions as if they are experienced that way by everyone, because he had not yet met anyone else to tell him otherwise. So he was going by his perceptions alone. Later books, he includes my feedback and some from a couple of other women.

I can remember but not fully visualize it (see) only form i cant explain properly like having chinesse kanji 武 i can only remeber it is here and if i see kanji like that i can say i remember this kanji but i cant create imagine etc with it in mind

My energy sensing is for now 95% feel + say like 5% sound but only in completly quiet room without energy (electrical energy is too distracting sound) and then i can hear energy but nothing more no ghosts only my energy feel so i cant say my hearing is astral level but i can say energy level

Okay seriously knock this off now.
Someone who has experience with this gave you good advice, just because you don’t like it does not mean being rude is okay.

Take the advice you’ve gotten in this thread (there are lots of options) and try things but don’t break forum rules for no reason.

Where im rude (okay maybe one at start of topic) i was only explaining my prevorius answer idk when im rude my english is not the best i writed multiple times and i do not want be rude
And where i break rules please quote me

Ok this is answer idk this function im not rude i only stated that i do not like closed minded (skeptic) people (i have bad bad relations with people who say many things is not possible) but what other i can write on magick forum i realy realy do not like sceptic and im not trolling (from my perspective) im not disrespectful (i didnt wrote anything wrong i do not have any warning and adult lang is accepted

So i can write fucking life (i have realy fucking life)

No worries on your English, we’ll try to help out.

I was reading through the thread and felt it was very interesting.
Just mentioning this is kind of jabbing for no reason. It just wasn’t info you liked, it happens okay?
This is a big place so just remember most just want to help and share their experiences.
It’s okay to have a difference of opinion.