What are The Uses of The 19 Enochian Satanic Keys listed in the Satanic Bible in the Book of Leviathan?

Hi Everyone! I was wondering what are the uses of The 19 Enochian Satanic Keys?
(listed in the Satanic Bible in the Book of Leviathan)

What each call is ostensibly for is written right above each one (Lavey was completely wrong in his pontifications about Enochian).

For example, above the Seventh Key it says: it is used to invoke lust, pay homage to glamour and rejoice in the delights of the flesh.

Above the Ninth Key is says: warns of the use of substances, devices or pharmaceuticals which might lead to the enslavement of the master. In other words, it’s for addiction.

2 Likes

What happens if you recite all of them?

1 Like

Nothing, really. You need focused intention.

2 Likes

Is There a Spoken Formula to Become Possessed by Demons/or The Devil Himself?

No. Generally, you would just evoke the demon and then ask it to possess you. However, you apparently have zero experience or knowledge of magick and are just looking for shortcuts because I gave you the fundamentals of magick in your previous thread and you pretty much glossed over them. Possession isn’t as easy as the movies make it seem and some demons aren’t even interested in doing it.

Even if you got possessed, I doubt you would even know since you lack the required psychic awareness.

4 Likes

My apologies, I did read your advice thoroughly, but I’m desperate, I have studied a bit about new age magick and Wicca none of it has worked for me, I have Zero Experience With Magick Or Demons, I’m more desperate than ignorant, I’ve been interested in trance work for a while but it doesn’t work for me…nothing that requires concentration will work for me because I cannot focus at will…I remember you mentioning several things and when you mentioned energy work It made me think of Reiki which seems to be the most successful form of meditation for me…I also know that I can only achieve the required state of mind while I’m alone the more quite it I’d the more success I will achieve in Reiki I think it also helps to be on an empty stomach.

Yes, you can. It just takes practice,. Sometimes lots of practice. Most people enter trance states daily without even realizing it. Whenever you zone out in front of the television, or when you’re listening to a boring teacher drone on and on, or you’re scrolling through social media on your phone, you are in an altered state of consciousness aka trance.

Magick, real magick, isn’t easy. It’s a skill, and like any skill, it require disciplined practice.

2 Likes

…You as well as other sources definitely agree on the same thing that magick and spirituality requires devotion…I’ve been thinking about avoiding entertainment and changing Satanic/Demonic Chants and Invocations for the entire month of October

You’re not going to accomplish anything without first understanding what you’re doing. Just chanting randomly won’t do anything. You have to learn the fundamentals before anything else.

Step one in learning magick is trance so practice this for the month of October instead:

and chant this everyday for at least 30 minutes to begin to open your psychic senses:

Satania made an audio of this mantra on their channel so you can also listen to that, though you will likely get stronger results chanting it yourself rather than simply passively listening.

2 Likes

If you are a left hand path magician, you will typically develop through self torture rather than devotion, because it has more to do with rising out of chaos. Mastering darkness.

However you’ll notice if you are a more gentle soul, this path will actually lead to more soul fragmentation rather than empowerment, in this case using love and angelic energies can be more useful because you are then guided by beings that already mastered chaos

The left hand path isn’t for anyone and it can bring a lot of suffering but also empowerment. You’ll be drunk on so much power that you won’t even want to really manifest anything more and you’ll have more pain if I’m going to be honest. I don’t recommend working with that path unless you want to become a diamond…

The true right hand path contrary to what members of the forum believe to be has nothing to do with Yahweh or Wicca etc. but rather tapping into the source directly and merging with the godhead to perform your magick. It’s actually far more useful for a lot of people, most people on the forum even some moderators haven’t had the most successful experiences with Magick, respectfully.

As much we can technical about magick, the truth is the technicality doesn’t matter, magick is power, pure power, a logical mind bound by knowledge has many walls before tapping into actual magick.

So I if I were I’d get out of the paradigm of enslaving yourself to a practice, rather free your energy. And let go of things that bind it. Whether that be fear, desperation, anxiety, gluttony etc.

You are God, start using your mind. No need for silly altars and candles. You created stars, and planets and yourself, with your mind, you’re on this planet to learn to do it again. Meditate as if you are already all powerful daily for like 30 minutes and you’ll go beyond any magician on the forum, don’t enslave yourself to time. Everything is already accomplished you simply have to attune yourself to it. Feed your desires with the reality it needs in your mind as if you are already living it. This way you break out of 3D, the matrix of Yahweh, actualize your perfected state in your mind and bring it into the physical, very simply. No need to overcomplicate anything

5 Likes

Thank You for all of your advice I shall hearken firmly unto your words…How do I torture myself without my parents or my school knowing, and do you recommend Sigil meditation, Reiki, Sacred Mirror meditation, or a singing bowl for me?..can a singing bowl be used in Satanic/Demonic practice? I don’t see the connection between the two, but a singing bowl may be useful for me

A singing bowl is generally used to cleanse an area and to mark the start and end of a ritual. If you watch EA Koetting’s livestreams, he sometimes uses one to end them.

…Thank you! What type of meditation that I listed earlier would you recommend for me?

The first meditation uou should practice is simply following your breath. When you can get to thirty minutes without distraction, then you move on to more difficult forms.

So…what if I do breathwork meditation, and use the chants separate from meditation but to connect to spirits/Awaken Magick?

…or is that stupid?
Because you do need meditation to connect to spirits

Sorry I just remembered you said not to use chants yet.

I linked you a chant above to use to open your psychic senses.

Thank You!