What are The Uses of The 19 Enochian Satanic Keys listed in the Satanic Bible in the Book of Leviathan?

Is it Ok to pray to Satan, or Lucifer? Not to sound annoying but I really have an inexplicable urge to pray to them

I guess. I donā€™t do the whole religion thing but you can if you want to.

The New Method Azazel Gave Me for Trance: Preparing for TGS Do you mean this one?

No, the mesh ka mantra below it. The Azazel exercise is to help with trance.

You can combine the mantra with breathwork.

That one opens Psychic Senses?

Yes,

Thank you

Iā€™m starting a Cult of Satanic Worship and Witchcraft at my School Should I teach this one to the others?

How can you start a cult when you literally have no experience in anything? :joy:

You canā€™t teach something you have not learned yourself.

1 Like

You have a piont

Let me rephrase thatā€¦Iā€™m going to start a Satanic Worship/Observance Group where we learn together and are equal to each other

ā€¦and of course we will use my journal,but itā€™s not complete yet

ā€¦I was also wonderingā€¦Hindu/Kali music is forbidden right?

No, nothing is forbidden lol

the wonderful thing about the Left Hand Path is there are no rules.

Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law

ā€¦ Doesnā€™t Kali/Hinduism Scare of Demons and Remove Black Magick?

Sure, if that is the intention. If itā€™s not, then it wonā€™t affect anything.

Well actually itā€™s a lot more powerful when the names Vovin or Coronzon are used

Really?..as someone who is new to Magick am I not allowed to recite them or will they just not work?

The enochian incantations open doors between spaces times and dimensions through the powers of the elemental beings who created the worlds. These calls always work and are there to empower the arriving of the new Aeon. Crowley has the best work ever on enochian The Vision and the Voice, Benjamin Rowe in enochian temples explaines a lot, Bill Duvendack has enochian excellent works too :wink:

2 Likes